All Comments on 'Father Doesn't Know Ch. 01'

by BaileyJensen

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Oh so sexy!

Let Brandon and Dad get it on for real -- both sober and facing each other. And don't led Dad shave that chest or groin! It seems Brandon likes the feel of Dad's hairy chest and cock against him! Brandon will grow to love it and love Dad!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
It was

good and hot! I've also read Ch.2 which I enjoyed, waiting for the sex to be consensual soon!

In this Ch.1 they're having breakfast and Brandon decides to jerk off in the the bathroom and is interrupted by Dad calling him - for dinner? Long shower or short day? Haha 😉

walt555walt555almost 8 years ago
Yummy

Gay and incest, perfect fapping material. And well written to boot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fucking good job!

I really enjoyed your very erotic story. I'm a single father myself and only see my son on the weekends. He's 18 and very attractive with a feminine build and cute perky bubble butt, also very sweet and shy. We are really close like this father and son, walking around half-clothed or naked, sometimes he offers to give me back massages which I absolutely enjoy. About a month ago he started offering to cook dinners, clean the house, and other chores he wouldn't normally do. I honestly look at him more as a girlfriend or wife and not a son. I'd love to try and seduce him, but I'm still not sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wow!

really well written story! also extremely hot! this story reminded me of when my friend told me that he sucked his dads cock when he was asleep and he came in his mouth!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great.

Love the story, hope you continue it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous