Father in Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan knew better than just concentrating on her nipples and started with the sides and bottoms. He gently caressed all of her breasts and slowly made his way to her nipples. He was in no hurry as he played.

Allison was already experiencing more tenderness than she ever had with Derek. She let Dan move her legs on the outside of his and just stood there letting him do whatever he wanted. "Mm."

Dan slipped his hands around her and grabbed her butt. He rubbed and squeezed her soft skin. Pulling her closer to him, he brought his mouth to her nipple.

Derek hadn't liked her on top so he never played with her. That was one of the things she had noticed about his new girlfriend. Valery had large breasts. "Um," she liked having her nipples sucked. "Ah-h-h," his finger barely slipped into her ass. That was a first for her. She was so looking forward to experimenting with him.

Feeling her relax, he slowly let his finger slide all the way in. With his free hand he brought her head down so they could kiss. He continued to slip his finger in and out even as his tongue played with hers. Finally taking his finger out he played with her pubic hair as they continued kissing.

Allison was having trouble standing. What he was doing to her was making her legs feel like rubber. Each playful tug on her pubic hair was making her wetter and wetter. Her nipples were hard little rocks standing out from her breasts.

Dan used his fingers to rub her clitoris softly in a circular motion. Her reaction was to continue softly moaning. Again he didn't hurry, he was enjoying himself. Very slowly, Dan started to increase speed. Her body responded to what he was doing.

He'd made a nice warm sensation start at her clit and spread outward. Derek hadn't wanted her for some time and Allison couldn't help but wonder why she hadn't done anything with her father in law sooner.

"A-h-h," his finger gently slid inside of her. She felt so erotic just standing there with nothing on and letting him play. "Mm," as he slid his finger in and out, her pussy was getting steadily getting wetter. The pleasure softly and delicately intensified as he continued. "ah-ah-um," as he placed a second finger inside of her she bent down for a kiss.

Dan enjoyed the way she liked to put her tongue in his mouth. He returned her kiss as he continued to use two fingers to tease and please. When he used his thumb to also rub her clit, her lips became more and more demanding. Slowly he let his fingers increase in speed.

"A-h-h-h," she started a rhythm matching his fingers.

He pushed her away and took his fingers out. They glistened from the wetness of her pussy. Grabbing her hips he pulled her close and started licking her pussy all over.

Allison sucked in her breath. Damn he was good at doing that. His tongue was making swirls on her clit that were driving her crazy. She could easily just stand there and let him continue until she climaxed, but not the first time. Maybe next time, she would let him do just that, and she would enjoy sucking him off at the same time.

Dan felt himself being pushed and he settled back on the sofa. He watched his daughter in law climb onto the sofa, and place one of her legs on each side of him. Using her hand to guide herself into him, she lowered herself slowly and gently. His cock slid inside of her pussy like it belonged there.

Even though she was basically shy about her body, Allison really loved this position. Making love was sweet and romantic, but every now and then, she liked take a break from the romantic kisses and slow penetration and just fuck. It was something her soon to be ex-husband never liked to do because it let her be in control.

Dan was feeling more than he had for a long time. He pressed his lips to hers, "This feels so incredible."

Allison had wondered if he was going to be like Derek. Derek had been the only man she'd ever had. Now that her father in law was inside of her, her mind just concentrated on the pleasure.

She started riding him making his hard cock slide in and out of her pussy. Allison saw him close his eyes to the pleasure she was giving him. The emotional lift she received to her spirit was intoxicating. It was exciting for her to be in control of what they were doing. But, knowing he was so turned on by it and enjoying it as much as she did made her want to try things she had never done before.

Allison maneuvered to a position that felt good to her that way her legs wouldn't get so tired so quickly. She wanted him to cum and well as get off herself and that wouldn't happen if she cramped up.

Her pussy felt hot and wet and so-o-o smooth, "Um," this feels so good. His wife used to enjoy experimenting. He loved it when they would switch positions and he would just let her do whatever she wanted to do. Apparently Allison was the same way. He was hypnotized by the way her breasts moved around as she fucked him.

Allison saw him staring at her chest and his desire for her made her feel so sexy. Kissing him, she moved to put her breasts near his mouth. This caused her to have to change to slowly moving up and down. As he started sucking, she tried to keep her nipple there as they fucked.

Suddenly Allison felt his hands on her hips, and then he pushed her down hard. "Oh shit!"

Dan needed a release, "I want to cum. I want to cum inside of you."

It was music to her ears. Even as she heard him her body responded. Her pace got faster making him go deeper each time. She also needed a release and let herself go. Bouncing on top of him and grinding into him was causing his cock to hit everywhere in her.

Dan felt her movements getting jerky and knew that she was close to getting off. He could always tell when his wife would get there. He pushed her down on him, making his cock go deep. "Let yourself go."

Her eyes practically bulged out of her head. She was making different sounds as they fucked and decided to answer him by bouncing faster.

Having your hard cock inside of a woman was like nothing else he knew. The pleasure was so intense; it felt as if his cock was being sucked inside of her each time. Her different speeds and angles made it feel incredible. His step son was crazy. Allison was actually a very sexy, wild thing and all it took to make her want to give herself up to the passion she was feeling was to stop being treated like crap.

Her whole body was on fire as she bounced up and down on top of him. She would switch to grinding into him and it felt like the greatest sex she'd ever had. Their natural rhythm and motion had them feeling in sync with each other. Even though his cock sliding in her was making every part of her body feel the pleasure of what they were doing, this was way more than just sex and she knew it. His hard cock in her felt good! She felt what they were doing in her entire body. Her spirit felt free. "Yes -- Yes -- Yes," her body started to spasm in sheer ecstasy. Waves of pure pleasure rocketed through her.

Dan moaned, "I'm cumming!"

Allison couldn't really feel him getting off inside of her. Her orgasm had continued without letting up or maybe it was more than one and they all blended together. But, she could picture in her mind huge jets of white cum shooting from his hard cock.

They were both spent. Dan just held her to him and gently kissed her. "Thank you, even if we had never done anything Ally, I would still be so happy that you and the girls moved in here."

Her smile was on her face, but she felt it in her heart, "I know." She kissed him, got off, grabbed her clothes and went to get cleaned up. It was time for her to pick up the girls. Yet even as she left the room her mind was working on when they could get together again.

12