All Comments on 'Father Marcus and Me'

by InnocentMissLittle

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
rodavrodavalmost 9 years ago
Exciting story

That was very naughty of you, specially for not wearing panties while having your confession. Please continue the story.

tabbymidnitetabbymidnitealmost 9 years ago
please continue

very erotic, want to see where this goes... What a morning pick up

twistedsickmindtwistedsickmindalmost 9 years ago
Good Beginning

There must be more, soon please. Well written, held my attention. My only suggestion is that you needed to explain how she could reach through the grill, undress him and suck his cock. I have never been in a confessional and the images I have seen in movies, etc. would seem to make this impossible. So there is some explanation, but you didn't tell me in a way I understood. You saw how it unfolded in your mind, but I couldn't join you there and "see" the action.

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

You should write you text in a good word processor before you upload it. If the word processor is properly set to recognize spelling mistakes, grammatical deficiencies, improper punctuation and other linguistic imperfections, a readable product might result. For example: you repeatedly wrote "Farther" instead of "Father", "cause" instead of " 'cause" or even better "because", "and all kinds of thoughts was ... ", "Another great thing, was ...", "you wont say anything too anyone" and so on and so forth.

ChrisTor22ChrisTor22almost 9 years ago
Great work May!! Excellent first effort!!

Don't worry about the spelling and grammar too much for now....see if you can download a free copy of Word in English. because it tells you when you've made a mistake in spelling and in grammar. It would be a good idea to connect with someone who will gently Mentor you.....but you DO show promise!! LOL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userInnocentMissLittle@InnocentMissLittle
Don't assume things, when you know absolutely nothing about it... Don't hate or be cruel if you don't agree or a story isn't correct in your mind.