Father of a Pornstar Ch. 02

Story Info
Roles are inverted as Terry takes control.
4.1k words
4.66
51.4k
80

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tribad
Tribad
584 Followers

Chapter 6

Terry could not forget the animal lust that had taken over him. The picture of his daughter sitting in front of him with her mouth wide open as he ejaculated inside it was imprinted in his mind. He had felt all powerful, ordering his daughter to take all of his semen as he was pumping his erect member inches from her welcoming tongue, emptying his balls inside her mouth.

At first, he had felt ashamed after Emma left his house. How could a father do something like that, he thought. But soon, the desire grew back, more powerful than ever. He had spent some time obeying all of his daughter's instructions as she told him how to pleasure himself... But now he realized how much he loved being the one in charge, having his beautiful, fragile daughter doing exactly what he said. He wanted more...

He wondered if Emma had enjoyed this as well, but he could not bring himself to ask her. It had been a couple of days since he last saw her, but it felt like an eternity to him. His face lit up when he saw her name on his phone as it began ringing.

Emma wanted to know if she could come tonight. Terry eagerly offered to cook something nice for her.

They had dinner together and chatted about various subjects, then moved to the living room where they sat next to each other on Terry's sofa. Emma said :

"You know, daddy... I've been thinking." She was using her sensual, playful voice again. "A good girl shouldn't tell her father what to do... I've been out of line... Actually, it should be the other way round, you know?"

She moved slightly closer to him and continued :

"You know, daddy, I haven't played with myself since the other day when you watched me... I don't think a good girl would touch herself unless her daddy allowed her, don't you think?"

Terry took a moment to process her words. She was turning around the control dynamic between them... which is exactly what he had silently been wishing for. He cleared his throat and replied :

"That's right, Emma."

"And I really want to be a good girl for you, daddy..."

Terry felt his manhood grow as he heard his daughter's words. Trying to remain composed, he replied :

"It's never too late to turn things around, Emma..."

"I'm glad you think that way, daddy... from now on, you'll decide if I'm allowed to masturbate. I'll be a good girl and do everything daddy says... starting right now." She smiled as she added the last words, then bit her lower lip.

"Very well, Emma."

Terry paused for a moment. He was in control now. He said :

"I want you to undress, now. Daddy wants to see you naked."

"Of course, daddy."

Emma quickly stood up, and pulled aside the straps holding her short dress. She let her dress slide down to the floor and tossed it aside. Seconds later, her panties and bra were off too. The beautiful young woman was standing naked in front of her father. He said :

"Come sit on daddy's lap now."

"Yes, daddy."

Terry breathed deeply in as he felt the weight of his naked daughter on his lap. Her bare ass was resting on his thighs. He breasts and her sex were so close to him, he could just touch them if he wanted to. She looked at him with a wide smile, waiting for his instructions.

"I want you to masturbate, Emma."

"Of course, daddy. I'll play with myself for you..."

Emma began to caress her breasts and her inner thighs, soon feeling a wetness between her legs that drew her right hand to her womanhood. Looking into her father's eyes, she began rubbing her erect clitoris, slowly and sensually.

Terry watched her for several minutes as she teased herself, before finally plunging one, then two fingers inside her hole. He could not believe the sight of his naked daughter sitting on his lap and pleasuring herself. She was so beautiful, so sexy, so... forbidden. Terry's erection seemed to try to burst free of his underwear. It was pressing against Emma's buttocks.

"Daddy... am I allowed to taste my juices?"

"Of course, my baby..."

Looking into Terry's eyes, the young woman pulled her fingers out of her sex and slowly brought them to her mouth. She extended her tongue and sensually licked her fingers clean, letting out long moans as she did so. She brought her hand back to her womanhood and repeated the process two more times, never looking away from her father's eyes.

She then resumed sliding her fingers in and out of her hole. Emma's breathing had become deeper, and she was now moaning in her father's ear as she slowly slid her fingers in and out of her womanhood. She whispered in his ear :

"That feels so good, daddy... I love it when daddy watches me play with myself..."

Her moans were becoming more intense. Out of breath, she whispered :

"Daddy, I really want to come now... Can I have an orgasm now, daddy? Please?"

"Yes, my baby... you can come."

"Hold me, daddy..."

Terry wrapped his left hand behind her back and reached for her hip opposite to him with his other hand. He pressed his daughter against him. Groping her breasts with her left hand, Emma pushed her fingers deeper and deeper inside her sex and began rocking her hips against her hand.

"I'm coming, daddy... oh my god, I'm coming in your arms..."

Her whole body tensed up rhythmically. Terry pressed her harder against him as she let go completely, rocking her hips wildly and moaning loudly. Terry could not resist kissing his beautiful daughter's scarlet cheek as she came. As he held her, he could feel her uncontrollable movements, as if she was trying to break free of his grip. Looking at his daughter's shaking body, he could almost see the waves of her orgasm running through her arms and legs.

Her orgasm slowly fading, Emma relaxed in her father's arms and said :

"That was so nice, daddy... thank you for letting me come."

"You're welcome, baby girl."

"It was so good to come in your arms... And it's so much better when I have your permission... Was I a good girl, daddy?"

"Yes, Emma, a very good girl."

They remained silent and motionless for a couple of minutes, simply enjoying the intimate moment. Emma eventually whispered :

"I know watching me come made you very hard, daddy... I'm sure you want to do something about it."

"Yes..."

"You know, daddy, I want to be a very good girl for you... You can use me any way you like. I'm all yours, daddy... You can do anything you want with me."

She moved away, and sat next to her father. His pants were covered in her juices.

Terry looked at her, more aware than ever of his painful erection. He removed his top and tossed it aside, then pulled down his soaked trousers and his underwear, letting his erection spring up. It was already oozing with precum. He was about to grab his member, but decided otherwise. Looking at his beautiful, naked daughter, still panting from her orgasm, he thought about how she had just given him free rein to make her do anything he wanted.

He looked at his pulsing member, then stood up and faced his daughter, once again feeling all powerful. Emma smiled as she looked at his erection, pointing directly at her. Terry looked at her lips, took a deep breath and said.

"I want you to get on your knees in front of daddy, Emma."

Without hesitation, Emma obeyed and sat on her knees with her face inches from her father's throbbing manhood.

"Now, be a good girl and take your daddy's cock in your mouth."

"Of course, daddy..."

Terry watched his daughter open her mouth and slowly lean forward. His cock disappeared inside her, as he felt her lips wrap around it and her tongue press against it.

"Now, don't move, my baby girl."

Terry placed his hands over his daughter's cheeks, holding her in place. Slowly, he began pulling out of her mouth, until only the tip of his penis was wrapped between her lips. After a deep breath, he then slowly pushed back in.

The sensation was otherworldly. He could not suppress a moan as he pushed his erection inside his daughter's hot and wet mouth. He pulled away, then thrusted back in once again.

"Oh my god," he let out. "That's it, baby girl. Take all of daddy's cock in your mouth."

There was that animal lust again. The feeling of power over his fragile baby girl, at the mercy of his assaults. He held her head in place, leaving her no wiggle room as he slowly drove his sex inside her mouth. There was nothing she could do except take her daddy's cock.

"You're a good girl, Emma. You're making daddy so hard."

Emma began moaning softly, sending out delicious vibrations through Terry's pulsing member.

"My balls are so full, Emma... Daddy is going to empty his balls in your mouth... and you will swallow it all like a good girl."

Emma used what little wiggle room she had to nod in response. After a few more slow thrusts, Terry said :

"Daddy's going to come now..."

Looking into his daughter's docile eyes, Terry reached an overwhelming climax. He grunted as he began to shoot his load into his daughter's mouth. Obediently, Emma remained still as she felt the first burst of her father's hot semen splash directly against her throat.

"That's it, baby, drink all of daddy's cum..." Terry whispered between two grunts as he buried his bursting erection as deep as he could inside his daughter and stopped his thrusts.

Standing still, his whole body contracted repeatedly as wave after wave of pleasure hit him. Holding her head firmly in place, he kept his eyes locked into his daughter's as he ejaculated directly down her throat, leaving her no choice but to swallow his entire load.

"Good girl... that's daddy's little baby girl..." he moaned as he kept gushing his semen inside his daughter.

Eventually, his orgasm faded and his ejaculation ended. Utterly spent, Terry slowly pulled out of Emma's mouth, his penis still hard and pulsing. Once he was out, he finally let go of her head. Slowly coming back to his senses, he couldn't believe what he had just done to his sweet daughter... But looking at her, he realized she was perfectly happy with the situation. Smiling at him, Emma said :

"I swallowed all of daddy's cum... Am I a good girl, daddy?"

"The best..." Terry replied.

Chapter 7

Emma spent the night at her father's place. The next morning, Terry heard the shower while he was still in his bed. After a few minutes, he heard his daughter come out. Her footsteps grew closer until she knocked on his bedroom door, and entered before he could answer. Emma appeared, covered only in her towel. She climbed on the bed and lied next to Terry, over the sheets. She whispered :

"You know, dad... I love it when you take control like you did yesterday."

"I... enjoyed it too."

"I could tell..." she laughed. Leaning closer to his ear, she whispered : "I want to be your toy, daddy... You can use me any way you want... My body is yours to play with."

He didn't answer right away, but she could already see a bulge appearing beneath the bed sheets when she looked towards her father's intimate area... She removed her towel and pushed it off the bed. Naked over the sheets, she continued :

"I want to give you pleasure, daddy... You can play with me, taste me..."

She leaned even closer, her lips touching Terry's ear. He could smell her skin as she whispered :

"Do you want to play with your baby girl now, daddy?"

This was more than the man could handle. Overcome with desire for his daughter, Terry began fondling her round breasts, squeezing them gently, savoring their texture for the first time.

"You're so soft, my baby..."

Soon, his right hand moved down between her legs and he began caressing her vulva. Emma was already dripping, and Terry's fingers quickly got covered in her juices as he played with her erect clitoris.

"Yes, daddy... Touch me, play with me..."

He began sucking on her breasts, one after the other, as he teased her little clitoris. He felt her hand on the back of his head as he licked and sucked his daughter's nipples. Soon, he said in a lustful voice :

"Daddy wants to taste his baby girl, now."

Emma welcomed him with her legs spread as he moved his face towards her intimate area. Her womanly scent filled his nose. Extending his tongue, he began to tease her clitoris. He closed his eyes, savoring the feeling of his daughter's most sensitive spot under the tip of his tongue, erect for him. He licked it up and down, then in circles. Emma's moans were music to his ears, guiding him as he explored her womanhood and discovered the taste of his daughter. Opening his mouth wide, he wrapped his lips around her vulva and began to lick her lips up and down, lingering on her clitoris every time he reached it.

With his fingers, he then parted her lips and licked the entrance of her vagina. He looked into his daughter's eyes and said :

"You taste so good, my baby girl..."

Emma smiled as he resumed licking her alternatively teasing her hole and her clitoris, licking off her pouring juices, swallowing her feminine fluids. Terry felt her legs cross behind his back, and pull him against her, as she whispered :

"You're gonna make your baby girl come with your tongue, daddy... Oh my god, please let your baby girl come in your mouth, daddy..."

As he furiously licked her erect clitoris, her pussy began to contract. Emma moaned loudly as he father continued to stimulate her trembling body with his tongue. He felt more and more juices pouring out of her, and swallowed as much as he could gather with his tongue and lips.

His daughter's orgasm began to fade, and as she calmed down, Terry grew more aware of his own arousal. After softly kissing Emma's womanhood, he pulled back and looked at his erection bulging underneath his boxers. He pulled them down, freeing his throbbing member, and took his daughter's hand. He stood up next to the bed, and guided her to sit on the edge, facing him. He leaned forward, extended his arms and slipped them beneath the back of Emma's knees, then reached for her back. Pulling her against him, he rose, lifting her in a spread eagle position that left her vulva stretched wide.

He was now standing up, the back of his daughter's knees resting against his shoulders, and moved his hands down her back until he was carrying her with his hands placed beneath her buttocks. Emma had wrapped her arms behind his back, pressing herself against him, squeezing her breasts against his chest.

"Daddy's going to take his baby girl now."

His erection was pointing at Emma's dripping and exposed hole. Carrying his daughter, he slowly moved her down. The tip of his penis made contact with her sex. He felt her vagina slowly swallowing his member as her impaled his daughter on his erection. He moved her downward until his cock was completely inside her. She was lubricating so abundantly that he slid inside her effortlessly.

"My baby, you're so hot and tight..." he let out as he discovered the sensations of his daughter's sex softly squeezing his.

"Mh-hmm", she moaned in response.

With his arms, he slowly lifted his daughter until only the tip of his member was inside her, then moved her down again. Carrying her petite body, he turned towards the large mirror in his bedroom, and looked at his reflection as he slowly began to repeat the same motion, impaling his daughter's spread sex again and again over his glistening erection. He moved her down until he felt her weight against the base of his cock, than lifted her until only his tip was inside.

"That's so good daddy... Please fuck your baby girl..."

Terry squeezed his daughters buttocks harder and harder every time he lifted her. Looking at the incestuous image in the mirror, he noticed her anus was stretched open, glistening with her juices. Adjusting his grip as he continued to move her up and down, he slowly extended his right middle finger towards the welcoming hole. He eventually reached it, and effortlessly pushed one phalanx inside.

Emma was lubricating so much that he could feel her juices running down his thighs. They had covered her entire crotch, helping him ease his finger inside her ass. Emma's eyes widened as she felt her father's finger enter her anus and pushing deeper and deeper with every thrust.

"You're so hot, my baby girl... Daddy can feel your little asshole squeezing his finger..."

"Yes, daddy... please, fill all of your baby girl's holes... I exist for your pleasure... Use me..."

Looking into her eyes one last time, Terry kissed his daughter and plunged his tongue inside her mouth as he continued penetrating both her pussy and her ass. They both moaned loudly as their tongues intertwined.

As he continued passionately filling her mouth, her sex and her ass, he reopened his eyes and looked at his reflection in the mirror. He contemplated his daughter's absolute surrender as she let him use her as he desired, only moaning in approval and proving her willingness to please him with the abundance of juices escaping her stretched sex. Terry watched as with each penetration, more womanly fluids poured out of her, running down his shaft and balls. Some of it dribbled town and formed a small puddle on the floor, while the rest slowly glided down his inner thighs.

With each thrust, he pushed his cock a little deeper inside Emma. His middle finger had now completely disappeared inside her ass, and he wiggled it slightly, feeling her squeeze it in response.

Terry could feel his muscles tensing up. He was breathing deeper and deeper, and knew he would soon reach his climax. His daughter was ahead of him ; she broke the kiss and whispered :

"Daddy, your baby girl's gonna come now..."

Terry's eyes widened as he suddenly felt her arms tighten against his back, and her pussy squeeze his erection so hard he thought she was going to push it out. In response, he moved her down against his member and pushed as deep as he could, enjoying the sensations of his daughter's pulsating sex. He could feel her anus tightening around his finger at the same pace. Emma moaned :

"You're making your baby girl feel so good with your cock, daddy..."

Terry could take no more. He suddenly felt his balls tighten. Time seemed to slow down as he felt his semen rush through his shaft. He said :

"Daddy's gonna come inside his baby girl..."

"Yes, daddy, please come inside me... Fill my pussy with your cum..."

He grunted as his body was shaken by the most intense orgasm he'd ever experienced. He squeezed his daughter's buttocks and continued moving her up and down, at an urgent pace, as he gushed all of his semen inside her sex.

"God, baby... daddy's filling you up..."

"Empty your balls inside me, daddy... give me all your cum..."

Terry pulled his finger out of Emma's anus, and, removing one had after the other from her buttocks, he wrapped his arms around her back and pressed her against his chest, pushing his hips upwards at a steady pace as he continued pumping out his tick cum inside his daughter. He could no longer speak, only grunts were escaping his mouth as he pounded Emma's pussy.

His orgasm then slowly faded. He looked once again at his reflection and saw some of his white fluid slowly pour out of his daughter's sex. He closed his eyes and kissed her again, continuing to thrust his member inside her, now at a slow pace.

He turned to face his bed, and leaned forward, delicately putting down his daughter. Both were panting heavily. As he rose back up, he looked at her sweating body. He legs were still spread wide, giving him a clear view of her pulsating pussy and her dilated anus. He kneeled in front of Emma, placed his hands under her buttocks, and lifted her crotch up, bringing her anus at eye level.

He looked at the gaping hole, and extended his tongue. He pushed it inside her anus with no effort, and began to move his face back and forth, sliding his stiffened tongue in and out of his daughter's ass. Emma began to moan once again as he father's tongue reached inside her most intimate area. Terry moaned as well, sending vibrations throughout the young woman's body that intensified her sensations. Having barely recovered from her orgasm, Emma was soon brought to a new one. He suddenly felt her anus begin to contract, clenching his tongue.

Tribad
Tribad
584 Followers
12