Father of a Pornstar Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tribad
Tribad
584 Followers

"God, daddy... You're making your baby girl come from her ass..."

His eyes inches from her sex, Terry watched it begin to pulsate once again. Each powerful contraction offered him a clear view inside her pussy, and soon began to squeeze out his own semen. He looked as the white fluid poured out of her pulsating hole, gliding down her belly, then her breasts, eventually reaching her neck. Emma was looking as well ; with both hands, she began to spread her father's cum all over her breasts, massaging them in the process, while he continued to tease her ass, draining her of her last strength with another orgasm.

Emma moaned loudly, squeezing her father's cum out of her pussy and rubbing it all over her breasts. She rocked her hips uncontrollably against Terry's face as he continued to push his tongue deeper and deeper inside her ass.

Utterly spent, Emma let her had fall back on the bed, breathing loudly. Terry knew her orgasm was over, and delicately put her crotch down. As he rose up, they both noticed he had already recovered his erection. Emma bit her lower lip and said, with a smile :

"A good baby girl can't leave her daddy unsatisfied..."

Terry looked at his daughter's body, covered in sweat and cum, trembling from exhaustion. He climbed on the bed and sat atop his daughter's chest. His erection was hanging above her head. He leaned forward and placed both hands behind her head, holding it in place.

"Open your mouth, baby girl..."

Emma obeyed, and Terry slid his erection inside. Holding her head firmly in place, he began to slowly move his hips back and forth, fucking her face just like he had done the previous day. It didn't take him long to reach the edge. Emma had begun to moan. Holding her head with one hand, he removed the other one and used it to make a shushing gesture, placing his index over his lips. He said quietly :

"Shhh... Don't make a sound, baby girl. Daddy's going to come deep inside you now..."

Emma obeyed, and looked at her father in the eyes. He maintained his shushing gesture as he pushed his erection all the way inside her mouth just after she took a deep breath. His balls were resting against her chin. Emma suppressed a gag reflex as her father's cock reached her throat. She felt his fingers clench the back of her head. Her father was still holding his finger over his lips as she felt the first burst of semen gush directly down her throat. They looked intensely into each other's eyes as Terry once again emptied his balls inside his daughter's throat. Emma felt his penis twitching inside her mouth as he silently shot burst after burst of manly fluid. She couldn't move or breathe, she was like a toy for her father to use as he pleased.

His orgasm over, Terry pulled out and Emma swallowed and breathed. A long elongated drop of thick fluid linked his glistening member to his daughter's open mouth, until Terry moved away and sat on the bed before letting himself fall on the mattress.

Emma crawled next to him and whispered :

"I love you, daddy..."

Terry looked back at her with a smile :

"I love you too, my baby girl..."

Tribad
Tribad
584 Followers
12