Father-Son Date Mother-Daughter Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday evening I flew to Chicago for an all-day investors meeting on Tuesday. I didn't get home until ten p.m. Tuesday.

As I banged around coming into my house, I sort of dropped my suitcase and briefcase, and headed off to bed shedding my tie, shirt, and business jacket en route to the bedroom.

To my surprise, Sarah was in my bed.

She sat up, allowing the covers to slip from her deliciously nude body. She looked positively stunning. I stood and stared at her for well over a full minute, taking in her beauty and charm. I hope I was sending little photons of love in her direction; she was positively stunning and deserving of everything I could offer her.

Sarah gave me a seductive smile and held her arms up to me for a kiss. I was there in a microsecond.

"What a pleasant surprise? How long have you been here?"

Sarah said, "Penny, Todd, and I had dinner. The two of them went off together, and I said I wanted to wait for you. Todd knew your flights, so I came over with Todd's key, did some reading for the past hour, and then went to bed so I'd be all rested and able to be your devoted sex slave when you got home from your trip." She giggled.

"My sex slave, huh? What does that entail?" I grinned lecherously at her as I shed more of my business clothing.

"I'm here to make you happy in any way you want? Since you've been cooped up in a meeting rooms or on airplanes all day; why don't you let me start by giving you a body rub in the shower?"

Sarah's body rub was fabulous. I got washed all over, and I mean all over with my slave's soapy breasts. She paid special attention to my genitals, bringing me to a heightened sense of arousal that only a sexy mid-twenties beauty could inflict on an early fifties guy. Sarah's body was a work of art. I love art.

We made love, and I mean Love with a capital 'L.' The intercourse was beautiful, tender, romantic, and erotic beyond description. She was amazing, and she made me amazing. I never wanted it to end. I almost cried at the joyful emotions running through my head.

One of the noteworthy things was that she didn't want me to use a condom. She told me, "I'm on the pill, but I'd gladly have your child anyway." She tittered, "I bet Todd would love to have a little brother or sister."

I surprised myself by the volume of eject I left inside my pretty partner, but she was ecstatic about the act and what I'd given her. She was clingy, loving, romantic, and hot.

We slept together, and I felt so in love and romantic as she nestled her nude body into mine with her head on my chest and her tousled hair cascading around her. During the night I'd wake up feeling surrounded in love, and then fall back asleep. It was one of the best nights in my life.

In the morning, we got up and acted as though we were an old married couple heading off to work. We were affectionate, but efficient in dressing and having breakfast. There was no sex, but she made me promise to go to Penny's after work prepared for an overnight. I took a small bag with me and left it in the car.

Lisa greeted me as usual at the office, but again broke into a grin after I'd strolled into my office. She stood in my doorway and made her observation, "Holy shit, someone came home from Chicago and had a booty call. Boss, you are fucking amazing."

"Now, what makes you say that?" I probed, trying to put some authority in my voice that would evoke a straight answer.

Lisa did a mild laugh almost to taunt me, "You have that ... freshly and sexually satisfied look about you, plus you hum and smile a lot like you're falling in love. I think it's great that you are experiencing all this again. I'm almost jealous. When are you going to call me instead of your lover?" I figured her last comment was pure tease, so I ignored it.

I rolled my eyes. Lisa was in charge of me, my projects, and really my staff. She was both a confidential secretary and personal assistant, and a task master that far exceeded expectations. She was pretty and young, and didn't mince words with me – telling it like she saw it, and for that I was always grateful. More than once she'd saved me from an embarrassing situation. I doubt she had a shy bone in her body ... and her body was worth writing home about.

I also didn't think she'd broadcast her findings to the rest of the company, but I had no way of knowing. She'd been with me three years since she joined the company fresh out of college. She'd been there for me when Edith passed away, and had worked hard to keep me afloat through that time. I'd had more than one little fantasy about her, but had never acted in anything but a professional way with her. She'd occasionally tease me that I was too uptight about her, even telling me one time that she'd welcome my advances.

I arrived at Penny's house about six-thirty, a little on the late side since I had a conference call with some people in Silicon Valley that kept me.

Penny greeted me wearing very tight shorts that emphasized her tight tush, and a sleeveless shirt that was tied in a knot just under her breasts rather than buttoned. The effect was sexy and seductive. We were a contrast because I was wearing a dark pin stripe suit with a starched white shirt and a rep tie, along with highly polished Italian loafers that were more comfortable than bedroom slippers.

Penny pushed her body against me in welcome, "Oh, I love it when I meet a man in a power suit, and I get to push my hot little excited body against his. You are so sexy."

After kissing her, I teased, "Then you do this often?"

She laughed. "Nope, never happened before, but I hope it happens a lot from here on out – or as long as you keep wearing power suits like that."

After a moment I asked, "Where are Todd and Sarah?"

"They went off to Sarah's for the night. It's just the two of us. Are you disappointed?"

"Hardly," I smiled at her. "I was just curious. Last night was a pleasant surprise, and kind of the first time I'd been alone with either one of you. I'm still learning the landscape you and your beautiful daughter are leading me through. It's full of hidden places and nice surprises."

Penny poured me a glass of wine and added a couple of ice cubes as she'd seen me do. "We're making this up as we go along too. I just wanted some private time with you. I didn't want you distracted by Sarah."

I laughed, "Or you distracted by Todd." I grinned as I teased her.

"There's that too," Penny grinned as she handed me my wine and kissed me again.

I went into Penny's bedroom with my duffle bag and changed into shorts and a t-shirt, ending up barefoot. When I got back to the kitchen, Penny had dinner served in her dining room complete with candles and soft jazz. We sat opposite each other, and had what I believe is called civil conversation about our workdays, my trip to Chicago, our jobs, and some of the people we work with.

I told Penny about Lisa's comments to me about how I looked like I was getting laid. She laughed, and said she probably had the same look. "Some days in the past, I know I have been called The Bitch because of my attitude at work, usually demanding perfection and service for our customers. The past couple of weeks, I'm sure I've been considerably softer and gentler in my approach to dealing with people. It hasn't gone unnoticed."

I said, "I wish I had a greater sensitivity to people to see what Lisa saw. I wonder what other body language she reads around the office."

Penny chuckled and said, "You just have to develop some new skills that give you insight into the people you work with – to see their true motivations and feelings. We're all sexual creatures."

We chatted some more and then shed our clothes and went into the pool without turning on any of the outside lights. The pool was so relaxing; I could feel the tension of the day draining away. Penny and I took turns giving each other shoulder massages. Of course, part of my massage included dipping my hands forward so I could cup her breasts and excite her nipples.

We made love on one of the poolside chaises, and then after cuddling for a while went into her bedroom and did it again. Both times, Penny had me dispense with using condoms, this time cuming deep inside her. She explained, "I want your essence inside me. I want us to be as close as we can be, and that's the ultimate in intimacy for me."

We slept together, and I held this precious woman to my body and wished the moments would never end. I really did love two women. I again woke periodically throughout the night, savored our closeness and the intimacy we shared, and then kissed Penny again and again.

Todd traveled to Boston for meetings on Thursday and Friday, and wasn't due home until late Friday night. Penny and Sarah announced in no uncertain terms that I was to service both of them during my son's absence. Penny's crisis that she'd worked on the previous weekend had passed. Sarah was still junior enough that she wasn't feeling work pressure on evenings or the weekends.

I knew I would rely heavily on all the vitamins and meds I'd started taking, plus I had been building up some sexual endurance, stamina, and recovery abilities with practice. I guess the more you use it, the more ready to use it you become. Further, I'd lost five pounds and already gained some muscle tone in my arms and shoulders from my exercising that hadn't been there before I met the women.

When the four of us had been together we'd toyed with threesomes in various combinations for a few minutes, but mostly it was MMF, not FFM. Having responsibility for the orgasms of TWO women was mentally burdensome, but I liked to think I rose to the task.

Our first night together contained a life-changing moment for Penny and Sarah. While they had played beside each other with Todd and me, sometimes only inches apart, they had never really interacted sexually. They did start to interact sexually on Thursday evening at my suggestion, but it wasn't until much later that night that I knew it was their first time being sexual with each other.

We were in Penny's large bed, and I was on my back with Penny riding me. I motioned for Sarah to come and sit on my face so I could eat her pussy. As she moved into position, I took her hands and put them on Penny's tits. They both moaned and the kissing and stroking started between the two of them as they rode me and teased each other's breasts. At one point, I could even feel Sarah reach forward and stroke Penny's clit. Penny's vagina contracted and spasmed at the interaction.

We changed position, and I had Sarah lie back so I could make love to her as I stood beside the bed and held her legs. The height was perfect. I suggested that Penny to sit on Sarah's face so she could be eaten to orgasm.

I glanced at Sarah, and she smiled at my idea. I had the feeling she might have been more ready for that type of interaction.

Penny looked uncertain for a few seconds, but then slowly did my bidding. She shuffled into position so her pussy was above Sarah's face, and then carefully lowered her groin until sexual contact was made. After a few seconds of Sarah's tongue worming its way around her pussy, Penny nearly fell into my arms as an orgasm swept through her entire body. She shook from head to toe, and her kisses were so hot I thought she might spontaneously combust.

A few minutes later, we'd reversed the two women; I was fucking Penny and I indicated that Sarah should sit on her mother's face to be eaten. She did it instantly, and two minutes later fell into my arms with a mother-induced orgasm. After we kissed, Sarah looked up at me in astonishment and disbelief. She gasped, "My God, my mother just made me cum. She ate my pussy and brought me to orgasm."

There was more to it than that. As I kissed Sarah, I could taste Penny's pussy on her lips and smell her unique aroma anywhere near her face. Penny also had anointed herself with Sarah's musky scent and juices.

After Penny and I had finished our lovemaking and I'd left a load in her pussy, I asked, "Sarah, do you want to sample the merchandise?" I motioned to Penny's drippy pussy as I extracted my cock; the pussy that Sarah had been eating a few minutes earlier, but which then contained a load of my man juice.

She nodded slowly, and moved in front of her mother, kneeling where I had stood to fuck Penny. She put her mother's legs over her shoulders and leaned in with her tongue extended. She gently touched her mother's lips and clit, and then started to really get into the cleanup effort. Penny held Sarah's head to her quim, directing her tongue, and soon came again.

When she was through, Sarah stood and came into my arms. She kissed me, pushing some of my own juice along with Penny's girl cum and juices into my mouth. I resisted the urge to do anything other than kiss back, taste, and duel tongues with her.

A few minutes later we were in Penny's pool, drifting around in the dark and feeling wonderful.

Penny floated into my arms, "Jim, do you know that Sarah and I have never been sexual together until tonight. You made it happen for us." She looked at Sarah and stroked her breasts as she floated up next to us. She said, "Moreover, I don't want to stop. I love our new intimacy and relationship."

Sarah pulled her mother in for a really hot sapphic kiss, "Count me in. I want to keep being with you as well." She teased, "We can be great lesbian lovers." She turned to me and teased, "We don't need these guys."

Penny kissed me and whispered, "Oh, yes we do."

We played around again, this time on a pool chaise. This time the girls were more animated and certain about touching, tasting, and pleasing each other. I thought that maybe I'd opened Pandora's box. Penny and Sarah were insatiable. I loved insatiable.

There was a third time too, and then I watched Penny and Sarah play together without my intervention. They'd gotten into a sixty-nine and were working on each other's pussies with tongue, lips, nose, and fingers to see how many orgasms they could generate in the other.

The three of us slept in Penny's bed. The two women were wrapped in each other's loving arms as I spooned behind Penny.

* * * * *

Walking into work on Friday I wondered what Lisa would have to say to me that morning. Sure enough, she studied me as I walked into our office area. I felt as though I was under her microscope.

Lisa chided me in a scolding tone, "Oh, Boss, you have to pace yourself. You look all tuckered out after last night. What'd you try to do, set a record of some kind? Were you in some kind of wild party?" Her lecherous grin left no doubt that she was referring to something excessively sexual.

I gave Lisa my evil eye, even pulling down on my cheek under my left eye the way I'd seen the don in the Godfather movie do as a threatening gesture. I turned and went to work, letting her think about my displeasure. Unfortunately, all I heard from Lisa was hilarious laughter just outside my office door.

The rest of the day passed uneventfully, and Lisa even seemed apologetic for teasing me – but only slightly. As she was leaving she said something cryptic, "See you sooner than you expect, Boss. I know you'll have a fabulous weekend with unexpected pleasures." She laughed aloud and waved as she turned to go.

I waved and she was gone.

Friday night, Penny, Sarah, and I duplicated the night before. This time, the two women were even more sexual and less inhibited with each other. I felt like I was watching a star being born, but instead it was a new relationship between the two of them that was exploding like a super nova. We crashed on the early side.

In the dark, I became aware of Sarah getting out of bed around one a.m. She whispered to me, "Todd's here. I'll sleep with him in the guest room. I love you." A little later, I became aware of the sounds of two people making love a few feet down the hall. I went back to sleep happily spooned into Penny.

The four of us had breakfast. Penny and I went back to my house so I could get some clothing and do a few chores. We both resisted the urge to merge. At one point, Penny was doing some of my ironing while I folded clothes and did a few other domestic things. I chided her for being too domestic.

We picked up some wine and groceries on the way back to her house. Todd and Sarah weren't there, but they'd left a note indicating that they'd driven over to her condo to also do domestic chores.

We made a chicken and mushroom dish, getting everything ready, and then sitting in the oven to keep it warm until dinnertime. While I'd worked on the chicken, Penny had made some fresh salad. We were in a good mood and playful.

As we finished up, Penny asked me the inevitable question, "Are Sarah and I significantly different in how we feel; you know – sexually?"

I shrugged, "Sometimes. Certainly." I had initially felt it safer to give one of my noncommittal answers, but then believed I could detect any significant different in the feel of the two of them when I was inside them or they were blowing me.

Todd and Sarah showed up about then, and joined in the discussion with some laughter. It was obvious that Penny cared more about the answers, but Sarah seemed likewise curious.

We each got a glass of wine, and the girls regaled us with how they could tell the difference between Todd and me. That didn't surprise me; he was taller, in better shape, probably more energetic when making love, and might have been bigger or thicker. Being able to tell a mouth or vagina apart seemed harder to contemplate.

We all took our cocktails to the swimming pool, stripped down, and went swimming in the dusk of the evening. On the pool deck as we climbed out, Penny speculated further, "I bet you can't tell the difference between my blowjob and Sarah's, or even between our pussies."

I protested, "Of course I can. We haven't been together that long, but I'm sure I can."

Todd grinned, "Only one way to prove it. He needs a little test on three criteria, and he has to get all three right in order to pass."

Sarah laughed, "What three criteria?"

"Cunnilingus, fellatio, and fucking," Todd responded joyfully.

"I'll pass your silly test with flying colors," I insisted, but then worried that maybe I didn't know my new lovers as much as I thought I did. "I want Todd to take the same test after I have."

Todd laughed, "OK, with pleasure, but I bet I beat you."

The challenge was on.

Sarah went into the house and came back with a scarf to use as a blindfold, as well as a sheet to drape around the test subject so only the requisite test parts were available. She explained, "You'll wear the blindfold, but when you're eating pussy you only get the pussy and no other clues because they'll be covered up; the same when you fuck – you only get to put cock in a vagina. Hold your three votes until the end so it'll be a surprise to all of us."

I agreed, and Penny wrapped the scarf around my head, covering my eyes and part of my face to make sure I couldn't cheat.

I stood still, and heard the rustle of the sheeting as someone arranged for the first part of my test. Todd then steered my body a little and said, "OK, Dad. You kneel right here; there's a cushion for you." I did as he directed. He then said, "I'm going to direct your head to the test pussy now. You have sixty seconds to munch away before you make your guess. Remember to keep it secret until the end."

Todd nudged my head forward until I bumped into a bare pussy between spread legs on one of the chaises. I immediately started to tongue the pussy, lapping at the sexual juices, and erotic bumps and crevices there, and sucking on the moist labia. After a minute, Todd stopped me by lightly pulling me back.

I realized I had protested too vehemently a few moments earlier. I couldn't swear whether my mystery woman was Sarah or Penny. I leaned slightly towards Sarah, so I tucked that vote away and waited.