Father-Son Date Mother-Daughter Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I again heard people moving about and the rustle of the sheet as the fabric was moved around. I thought there was a change of subject, but couldn't be sure.

Todd helped me stand, and then he said, "I'll stand behind you to be sure you don't keel over. Our test subject will kneel in front of you and give you sixty seconds of blissful head. Again, don't voice your guess until after the test is complete." He snickered, "Moaning is OK, however, and even encouraged."

I felt his hand on my shoulder, and I became aware of someone kneeling where I had a moment earlier. I was already at half-mast, but a pair of lips captured my tip and the sucking started. My fellatrix bobbed around on my cock, bringing new life to the beast. I didn't want this to ever stop. She seemed more talented than I was used to and did a few extra things with her tongue and mouth that turned me on. I think Todd let us go an extra thirty seconds.

I felt uncertainty in the blowjob as well, and that made me think that maybe it was Penny. She'd said that she planned to study blowjobs by watching some porn on the Internet, so maybe she picked up some pointers. I couldn't be certain in any case. There seemed no correlation between giving or getting head.

"Time," Todd said loudly. He then instructed, "In our next test, the subject will lie back on the chaise in front of you. I will help you kneel between her legs as before. She will use the edge of the sheet to direct your cock to her pussy, so you may penetrate her. This will be a two-minute fuck, and then we'll call time and stop. You can come back later to finish, we promise. Don't voice your guess until we tell you." He laughed.

I heard people moving around, some more rustling of the sheet, and then Todd helped me kneel near the end of the chaise. I bumped into someone's sheet covered legs, and got a slight sense of direction but no hint of size or anything about my test subject. Suddenly, a hand clad in the linen of the sheet firmly grasped my hard cock.

My cock got directed to a hot moist pussy. The head of my cock was used to sweep up and down the wet slit a few times and I hardened further, and then I penetrated to near maximum depth after a few strokes. I was in heaven again. I started to move my hips, taking extreme pleasure from the snug pussy I was buried in cock deep. As I moved, I kept trying to conjure up my recent experiences with Sarah and Penny, but I kept drawing a blank. I couldn't decide whom I was fucking. This felt a little tighter than either of them, but Sarah had shown me one night how she could use her Kegel muscles to tighten up around my cock.

"Time," Todd announced after a couple of minutes. Again, I thought he'd given me an extra thirty seconds. He touched my shoulder and helped me extract my cock from the mystery woman, and then stand. I left the blindfold on as he instructed me to do.

From a few feet away, Penny said, "Alright, Mr. Know-It-All, what are your votes?"

I puffed up my chest, "In order, my test subjects were Sarah, Penny, and Sarah."

At that point the voices around me erupted into gales of laughter, only something was wrong. I couldn't quite determine what was bothering me.

I felt some feminine hands hold my shoulders. The scarf covering my lips got lifted slightly, and I got kissed in a passionate way, complete with tongue, only I was sure that the kiss came from neither Penny nor Sarah. The hands fumbled with the knots in my blindfold, and then the scarf slowly slid from my head.

"LISA!" I blurted out, as my assistant stood in front of me, gorgeously naked and smiling. "What are you doing?"

She laughed much as she had over the past days and she hugged me, "I'm here to fuck my boss, Boss." She pulled my head to hers for another kiss that I only partially participated in due to worry and surprise. Was I insulting Sarah or Penny? My God, I realized, Lisa had probably been the test subject for every activity while Penny and Sarah watched. I couldn't be held responsible for my participation in the kind of game they instigated.

Penny and Sarah were standing off to one side with Todd. They were all laughing and smiling, obviously happy at my discomfort.

"OK, what gives?" I said as I wrapped one arm around Lisa so she couldn't escape." She pulled one of my hands to a bare breast.

Sarah stepped up to me and kissed me and then kissed Lisa. She said to me, "Jim, the world is small – very small. Did you know that Lisa Ray was my roommate in college for three of my four years? We are best friends, and we shareeverything."

I gasped out, "No. Really?" My brain was starting to grapple with the implications of what Sarah had just said.

Lisa turned in my arms, making sure to drag her breasts through my palm and across my bare chest. "Yes, really. So, a few weeks ago Sarah starts talking about these two hunks she's met and what wonderful lovers they are. I'm jealous; until I hear their names are Jim and Todd, and that they're father and son. The odds are slim that it's not you, so we go for last names and addresses. That was when I started to tease you about showing up at work after having gotten some nookie. After that I was getting daily reports on the way to work."

I was laughing, as much for my own gullibility as for the whole situation.

I said, "But this?" I waved in the direction of our naked bodies.

Lisa kissed me again, "Sarah and I shareeverything, plus I've had the hots for you since I came to work for you. Even at this, I worry about you firing me." She gave me a sidelong glance with a serious tone to it.

"Not going to happen, but we are going to finish what we started." She grinned happily at my pronouncement.

Lisa smiled, "Good. I was hoping." She squirmed her hot little ass against my still inflated cock.

I chuckled, "So the vote was Lisa, Lisa, Lisa?"

"Right," my four friends said in unison.

Todd said, "Penny, Sarah, and I are going over there to make love. You need to attend to Lisa. You're years overdue." The trio moved across the patio to another chaise. He added, "We'll talk more after the first round, but whatever you do, you're fine with all of us."

Lisa kissed me again, this time with a lot of tongue. Seconds later, we were on the chaise again, and microseconds after that we were making love. Lisa was a delight, and so passionate.

"I love you," she whispered to me in serious tone as I exploded into her body after only a few minutes of intercourse.

"I love you too," I said. "I hope you're on birth control, because I just realized that I may have done you in."

"I would gladly bear your children, but it's unlikely. I am on the pill, and I haven't been with anybody for a long time. I know you've been with Penny and Sarah, and I know their history, so everyone is safe."

Penny slid onto the chaise next to us and asked Lisa, "May I clean up your pussy?"

Lisa nodded but with some uncertainty. Penny leaned across the chaise, nudged apart Lisa's legs, and lowered her mouth to Lisa's pussy with tongue extended. My new girlfriend had new sapphic interests that hadn't existed when we first met.

Lisa jerked in response to the soft erotic touch of another woman. She hugged me.

After a minute, Sarah nudged her mother aside. "Hey, she's my friend." Penny moved aside, and the action shifted to Sarah making love to Lisa's pussy.

Lisa was writhing in pleasure on the day bed. "Oh, God, Sarah. How come we never did this in the seven years we've known each other?"

"We needed a little push," came the reply from between Lisa's legs.

Penny kissed me, pushing some of my own spunk into my mouth with her tongue. I commented, "Sarah did that to me not too long ago."

"I know. It turns me on tremendously to know you're not turned off by that, but then everything you do turns me on."

"You are sexy and sinful." I teased. Penny must have orchestrated at least part of the game and the resultant coupling.

Penny and I moved about twenty feet away from the others. We sat on another chaise, enjoying the warmth of the evening and the feel of our sexuality.

I posed, "You didn't mind sharing me with Lisa?" You sort of orchestrated this – with Sarah, I guess." I must have sounded worried.

"I didn't mind sharing a bit. I got such enjoyment out of the little game, and then watching the two of you make love. I met Lisa years ago, so I've known her for years through Sarah. She and Sarah have always been close, but this is a new closeness brought about by my daughter's newly discovered bisexuality." We both looked over to where Sarah was still eating her friend's delicious pussy. Lisa was moaning in delight and now in Todd's arms as he sucked on her large breasts.

Penny continued, "I didn't see the connection about whom she worked for until after she talked to Sarah one day. Sarah told me what they'd discovered about ten days ago. Lisa confessed her love for you, and we just knew we had to include her in some way. Lisa was the one who told us she wanted to make love with you in every way possible. I hope you didn't mind that we had fun at your expense."

"No, that's no problem. I just wonder how we go forward from here. I was just getting my head around you, Sarah, Todd, and me, and how we might make it work as a foursome. I have to confess, you've got me loving three women right now."

Penny hugged me, "Was your marriage smooth as glass?"

I chuckled, "Hardly. We had our moments; every relationship has its ups and downs."

"You had to work at it, right? Well, we haven't even started to work on this set of relationships, but we will, and wewillmake it work. We're in that wonderful honeymoon phase and it's all new relationship energy or NRE. Someday one of us will do something that pisses off some or all of the others, and we'll argue and fight, and then we'll get over it because we're committed to each other."

"Are we committed to each other?" I asked with some apprehension. I prayed that the answer was yes. I wanted to spend my time with Penny and Sarah ... all my time – the rest of my life.

Penny looked deep into my eyes, "You can bet on it. I love you, and ain't nothin' gonna change that." There was a bite to her words that made me certain that I didn't want to challenge her. I was glad. I liked how this was turning out.

Penny rolled into my arms and pushed her body against mine. We were deep into several kisses that I knew represented a lot more than just some casual affection. We'd crossed some threshold and were serious about each other. We made out for a few minutes.

I smiled and I thought of the bigger picture about what had happened in my life. Somehow, thanks to my son, I had stumbled into a plural relationship with three beautiful women. In the short span of a few weeks and even the past few hours, I'd learned that I could love not just two of them, but three of them – Penny, Sarah, and Lisa.

I cuddled Penny to me and we shared the next few minutes cuddled together. Todd and Sarah started to cuddle on the other chaise, and I could tell that was a prelude to sex.

Lisa came and snuggled in on my other side without a word, her svelte body tight against mine. We were all nude, and the feel of the two women was heavenly. I turned to Lisa so we could kiss. The more I kissed her the deeper in love I felt. I guess our relationship had been simmering up to a boil every day that we worked together. I felt so blessed that she was there too.

Lisa fed me one of her breasts, insisting that I suck on each nipple until they were standing in white hot splendor.

Penny reached across me and lovingly stroked Lisa's arm. Next, the pair leaned across me into each other and kissed with a lot of romantic passion. I watched the pair French kiss repeatedly, getting turned on again in the process.

To my surprise, I watched Todd spoon in behind Lisa. She turned and kissed him, and somehow I knew this was their first romantic interaction. Lisa raised her leg, and I watched my son slide his long prong into Lisa's moist pussy from behind her. Lisa closed her eyes and smiled as the wave of pleasure swept over her. Todd then started to slowly pump his cock in and out of Lisa's quim, as she moaned out her raw feelings of sexual excitement and pleasure.

I turned the other way, and Sarah was kissing her mother, only it wasn't a familial kiss. The kiss was sexually hot, and laden with passion and invitation.

Sarah reached down to my inflating cock, and jerked me off for a minute until I got really hard. She then steered me into her mother's pussy. We started to make love, while Sarah returned to kissing Penny and sucking on her daughter's breasts. I noticed Penny had a hand by Sarah's pussy, with several fingers buried in her slit.

Sarah leaned over and kissed me, using a lot of tongue to express her passion. I loved her so, and like her mother and friend, she was so beautiful in every dimension one could think.

Yes, this whole arrangement was going to work.

###