All Comments on 'Father/Son Gay Tag-Team Match'

by ksbf1234

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

10/10 meme usage

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome!

I love the way you write. Your stories are so great and sexy! PLEASE, write more.

SlytherinQueen021SlytherinQueen021over 7 years ago

That was deliciously filthy. I absolutely loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

One of the best stories on here. Please keep on writing!

sexfightersexfighterover 7 years ago

Nice story, you should write another with father and son wrestling each other, would be so much more hot!

PRPrincePRPrinceover 7 years ago

That was an AMAZING story!! I do hope you more more like this.

dchacha1dchacha1about 7 years ago
Maksem's revenge

would love Maksem to come back for a one on one rematch and completely squash the main character, with multiple submissions and KO's until he offers himself up to save David

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What if scenario?

Hey man, great story! But I was wondering, would you ever write a spin off where Laurent and David are made into jobbers for Maksem and Hugo? I especially enjoyed David and Hugo's interactions, and would love to see David cunted and made Hugo's permanent bitch.

MuscleaddictMuscleaddictabout 5 years ago
Dream fight

I have seen many naked combats of gay wrestlers, but this wrestling match is more exciting than I have ever dreamed of. The 2 hot young boys add a special touch to the story. It's amazing to see young boys dedicated to the sport. And David shows an awesome fucking talent. The story should be continued.

TeenTopTeenTopover 4 years ago
Inspiring

When the referee opened the Sex Round ("Your opponents are at your mercy"), the crowd roared with anticipation. The spectators would not be disappointed. And all my expectations were met as the mouths and arseholes if the loosers were filled. I have never imagined so many different combinations of four men from two tag-teams.

SrebSrebalmost 3 years ago

Great story! The rivalry between the main character and Maksem was incredibly hot. I would love a rematch between the two of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous