Father/Son Gay Tag-Team Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ksbf1234
ksbf1234
43 Followers

Eventually our kiss broke, and Hugo moaned. I saw that David was entering him. My son had his arms wrapped around Hugo's waist and was guiding his lengthy member deeper inside the defeated stud. The crowd burst into applause. It was hot, and made me crave the warmth of Maksem's ass.

Underneath me, I could feel Maksem trembling. He must have been getting close to orgasm. I let up my pace on his cock—I wasn't going to allow him to cum yet.

Maksem kept trying to fuck himself with my hand, but I released him, and sat up. "You don't get to release yet." The crowd liked that.

I rolled off of Maksem, grabbing his chest as I did so, and flipped him over. I was rougher than I needed to be, but I wanted him to feel dominated—used and abused. And his mountainous bubble butt was certainly ripe for abuse. I smacked it several times; hitting his cheeks as if they were bongo drums. I loved the way they jiggled.

He tried to rise to his knees, but I held Maksem down. "Stay," I commanded. He complied, and I lay back on top of him, as I had done directly after winning the match. My cock was pressed firmly against his asshole now, and I whispered, "You're mine," while nudging against his entrance.

Maksem arched himself against me, and groaned. I could feel my oiled cock pressing against his hole, and with each rotation of our hips, my shaft edged past his sphincter. "Fuck me..." he said finally.

"What's that?" I asked, slowing my pace and pushing myself back up onto my knees to address the crowd. They wanted to see Maksem fucked now more than ever. "You want me inside you?"

Another groan from Maksem.

"Well?" I asked, grabbing hold of Maksem's buns and guiding his perfect ass up against my dick. I felt warmth envelop me—I was inside. More cheers erupted from the crowd.

"Oh fuck!" Maksem cried out as his hole was parted, voice gravelly with pleasure.

"I think he likes it!" I roared, while letting my hands roam up and down my opponent's muscular body.

Maksem snarled in response, but that only made me fuck him harder and deeper. I loved seeing Maksem's behemoth melons swallow up my mighty cock over and over again. In and out—the velvety warmth of Maksem's insides gripping me as I pulled, and the gentle slick of oiled skin guiding me as I pushed.

"Uhhhgg!" Maksem panted in time with my thrusts, ass heaving up against me. The match had been tough, and the sight of Maksem's hole taking my dick was amazing.

"Fucking hot, dad!" David said across from me; he'd moved Hugo so that our opponents were facing each other as they got fucked—he knew what I liked. Father and son fucking their rivals—Hot! "Kiss each other," he told Hugo, thrusting his hardness all the way into the defeated wrestler's anus.

"Ohhffff!" Hugo cried. I felt Maksem stir with anger beneath me. He didn't like seeing his apprentice dominated. Too bad! I fucked him even faster to show him that it didn't matter what he liked or disliked. He had lost.

Maksem mewled like a busted-in bronco. I loved every second of it! So did the crowd. "Fhhhuhhck! Oh shitt! Oh fffuhhhkkk!" he whined. I bucked him forward, and David did the same with Hugo; their lips met and they began making out. They were connected, and so were David and I. When David thrusted, Maksem's ass gyrated hard against my own cock, and when I plunged into Maksem, Hugo pushed and swelled against David.

"Make sure Hugo sees this," I told David, while grabbing Maksem by his pecs, and pulling him up and away from Hugo, and back towards my chest. I held Maksem like that, dick sandwiched inside him. He was breathing heavily, trying to regroup and resist the pleasure. Not for long, I thought.

My hands roamed downward, massaging his pecs and then his stomach, and finally stopping at his thighs. "Lean back onto me," I instructed as I rose to my feet and lifted Maksem up from underneath his rump.

The crowd gasped. David looked majorly impressed. And Hugo looked stunned. I was cannonball-fucking Maksem; holding the meatier man up with one hand under each of his knee joints, while he leaned back against my chest and moaned in pleasure. This took strength!

"Who does your ass belong to?" I nibbled into his ear, as my cock bobbed in and out of his tight hole.

"Ohh fuck!... ohhh ff-f-ffuuhhk! You! My ass belongs to you," he cried out.

"And don't you forget it!" Just to make sure he really did understand, I thrust the entirety of my lengthy member into him—he let out another low moan. "David, I think Maksem wants to cum. Is he allowed?" I didn't stop ramming myself in and out of Maksem.

"Hmm. You know... I've got an idea. Hugo!" he knee'd the other wrestler toward Maksem and I, "Suck your master's cock." He hesitated, so David grabbed him by his hair, and pushed his face down against the mat near my feet. "I gave you an order..." he steered Hugo back up towards Maksem's cock. "Now suck."

Hugo took Maksem into his mouth and slurped on his cock for all he was worth. Maksem quivered against me, panting and groaning like a wild animal. He was close. But David wouldn't let him climax—he pulled Hugo away.

Maksem cried out in frustration. He shoved his hips forward, trying to fuck Hugo's mouth, but I kept him locked in place on my cock.

David waited a few more moments, and then guided Hugo's lips back onto Maksem's shaft. We did this over and over, until Maksem was maddened with need. Eventually, Maksem began convulsing, and I knew he was going to climax regardless. I nodded to David, who held Hugo's face directly in front of Maksem's length, and with my cock buried deep inside the defeated wrestler, Maksem jizzed all over his apprentice. "Ohhh fuckkkKK!" he screamed.

He shook violently from the orgasm, straining himself against me. When he finally stopped, he opened his eyes, and looked up at me—we began kissing with sensuous abandon.

I looked back to David. He was lying on his back now, and had pulled Hugo on top of him into a reverse cowboy. Both of them were huffing and puffing, probably fighting not to climax first. Too bad for Hugo, I wasn't going to let him win that fight. He had lost the match after all.

I dumped Maksem in front of Hugo. My dick felt cold without the warmth of his anus. "Take your apprentice's cock." Maksem looked up at me, baffled. "You heard me. Don't make me tell you again."

He moved to throat Hugo, and I spanked him. "No! I told you to take his cock!" I said sternly, grabbing Maksem up and scooting him around; his ass inches away from Hugo's arousal. He wanted to argue with me... fight me—Maksem did not wish to surrender his ass to his own pupil. But he was at my mercy, and this was my command.

Slowly, very slowly, he maneuvered his hole against Hugo's dick. Both of them cried out when Hugo broke past his mentor's sphincter. David then began powerfucking Hugo, which forced him to thrust against his master's hole. Hugo's face was a mixture of horror and ecstasy. I bet he never thought that he would get to tag Maksem's ass.

I jerked myself as I watched all three of them fuck. It was hot to see David set the pace, and dominate the two older men on top of him. David would thrust, and then Hugo would echo him, and push deeper into Maksem.

Eventually though, Hugo was spent. He shuddered, and came inside his mentor. I moved forward and lugged Maksem ass-up back to the mat. Cum dribbled out from his hole when they separated. Maksem collapsed, exhausted and spent. David was ramping up his fucking; he was close.

"David," I said, "finish in Maksem." My son's eyes went wide.

"Are you sure?" he asked me, still pumping Hugo.

"Do it for me."

With that, he discarded Hugo, and moved deftly to the bigger man. Maksem offered no resistance. He lay chest to the mat, arms and legs out, and ass exposed. David dove right in. Maksem just took it, and moaned in pleasure.

"Mhmm! Dad, it's like fucking warm butter!" my son exclaimed. I laughed. "And this is for being a cocky bastard!" David continued, before fucking Maksem push-up style, copying what Maksem had done at the end of the first round.

Smack! Smack! Smack! David was pounding Maksem's ass without mercy. I loved it. But it didn't take long before he was ready; David halted.

"Dad! I'm coming!"

"Fuck your seed into him, son." And David did. He slammed his cock all the way in, and both Maksem and David grunted in pleasure.

"Wow..." David drawled, after rolling away from Maksem. "That was great..."

"And now it's my turn to close the show," I exclaimed, while kneeling down and gently slapping Maksem's face. "I'm going to fuck another load into your ass. Got a problem with that?"

"No, sir," he offered weakly.

"Good." I plopped myself down on his back, facing the opposite direction of him. I began to hump him; my cock sliding up and down his buttocks. When I was ready, I brought my hand to my shaft and held it steady against Maksem's hole. I pushed down, and then sank back into Maksem's anus. I was reserve fucking his juicy ass like a bumper car now. The crowd loved it, so I flexed for them.

David hauled Hugo over, and they both began licking and massaging my arms as I flexed. Maksem let out muffled sounds of pleasure in response to each one of my thrusts. My dick was pushing against and gliding down his prostate. He was in ecstasy, and kept repeating, "Fffuuhhhkk mmeee."

So I did. I fucked him hard. I fucked him slow. I fucked him like a true muscle god. And he loved it. He loved worshipping my cock.

"You like that?" I asked him. "You like me fucking my son's load into you? Fucking Hugo's load into you?"

"Yes! I love your dick! Keep going!" Maksem's asscheeks were practically vibrating now I was fucking him so hard. It was all getting to be too much. I needed release.

"Who is the better man!?"

"You are! Just finish it! I want to feel your seed inside me." That's what I wanted too—and with my shaft speared deep inside of his warm, cum-filled hole, I realized I was ready to fill him up with more.

I could not hold my orgasm any longer. "I'm coming!" I boomed. Then I felt white, hot heat firing from my arousal into his guts, and it felt great.

My load kept coming, and coming, and I leaned backwards in pleasure. There was an audible pop, and then my dick was free—I sprayed more semen across the ring, and into the crowd. They roared with approval, for a trail of my cum stretched from Maksem's hole, all the way outside the ring. Damn, I'm good.

"C'mere," I told Maksem, flipping around and forcing my lingering arousal through his cum-drenched entrance. He gasped. "Don't ever fuck with me again, Maksem. Or I'll own your ass so hard that today will look like a mercy."

"I won't..."

"Who does your ass belong to?"

"You... My ass belongs to you."

"Damn right." But just to show him I meant business, I choked him out, and then fucked another load into him. I had proved my point: don't fuck with me, or my son.

ksbf1234
ksbf1234
43 Followers