Father Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I should finish, too," I said. I got two fingers inside her pussy. Molly lay on her back and spread her legs. I moved down and started eating her much the same way I'd done the night before, but this time she brought her knees up around my head. I was getting hard again. I wanted to fuck her, but this was the longest look I'd had at a pussy in fifteen years. I pulled her lips apart so I could see her inner flesh as I consumed it. I licked her and rubbed her and fingered her in every possible combination. When I had three fingers going in and out together, and I could clearly see the entire circumference of her pussy lips, she started shaking. She pulled her legs up higher, and I had that moment that guys try to accomplish through autoerotic asphyxiation. I moved my head down further so she wasn't quite choking me and licked up her juices.

When Molly finished coming, she let her legs go limp again. I kissed my way up her belly to her tits and then her mouth. I didn't have to ask. While we were kissing, she found my cock and pointed it toward her pussy again. "Make love to me, Scott," she said. I was a little tired from the night before, but I was able to maintain a steady pace.

"Fingertips," I implored, and soon I felt her running her fingers up and down my spine. "Scratch me," I said.

"Daddy!" Molly said indignantly.

"It'll help with a plan I came up with for later."

"Okay," she said, and soon I felt her nails scraping my shoulder blades. It had the additional effect of making me fuck her harder.

"I don't hear my balls slapping against you," I said. "You know what that means?"

"Do I ever," she said.

"You ready?"

"Uh-huh," she panted.

"Tell me what you want." I gave her a devilish look.

"Come in your little girl's waiting pussy, you dirty daddy!" That was a little more than I'd hoped for, but I loved it.

"You want me to spray your insides, don't you?"

"Come so hard it shoots all the way to the back of me!" And soon it felt as though I was.

Around two that afternoon, the doorbell rang. I told Molly to wait just out of sight of the living room. I answered the door in sweat pants but no shirt. Don handed me the wine and asked for his cuff link. I turned around, giving Don a view of the scratch marks on my back, and shouted, "Molly, he's here!" Molly came out wearing only a bathrobe that had my monogram on it. She was shaking her wet hair, letting him know she'd just come out of the shower. I didn't claim that we'd just showered together, but if he drew that conclusion on his own, I wasn't going to say otherwise.

She handed Don his cuff link, but she intentionally dropped it on the ground. When she bent down to pick it up, the robe came up just enough to reveal the very bottom part of her butt. I gave him a look that said, "Yeah, I nailed that beauty."

We both went back to our busy schedules the very next day, but in the weeks since then, we've found at least one night every week when we could stay home and make love. We've already decided to celebrate Valentine's Day with the Moët. How much will end up in our bodies rather than on them remains to be seen.

12