Father, Will you Sculpt Me?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mere seconds after accepting Walter's load deep into her bowels, Charlotte turned about and shouted,

"Next!"

A nervous couple came forward. The wife physically dragged her husband forward. She said, "Hi. I'm Theresa, and this is Tom. I guessing you and your husband are pretty experienced at anal sex."

Charlotte nodded. Theresa said, "I like butt play. It really turns me on. Tom rims me and uses his fingers, but we've never actually had anal intercourse. We've tried. I've read tons about it, but we never managed to do it."

Theresa felt her face getting warm. She was embarrassed. She had a pleading look in her eyes as she just stopped talking. Her husband picked up the conversation.

"We'd like a lesson. Could you walk us through it and let me sodomize you, and your husband can do my wife?"

Charlotte reached out and took a hand from both of them and said, "Absolutely. It is a little scary, Theresa. You worry about being hurt and, Tom, you're concerned about injuring your spouse."

The couple nodded. Charlotte quizzed them. They knew the what and the how. It was the confidence to actually do it that they lacked. Cody showed Tom how to prepare Theresa's ass for sex. Then Cody demonstrated how to enter a woman. He painlessly fucked Theresa in the ass, much to her delight and Tom's amazement.

Then Tom got his chance to screw Charlotte. Theresa actually guided her husbands penis into Charlotte's butt. She got a close up view of a woman's anus stretching and accepting a cock.

Their confidence boosted, Tom then successfully ass fucked his wife. A small crowd cheered them on as they both roared to tremendous orgasms.

A third couple came forward. The pretty wife said, "I have no interest in anal sex, but it is something my boyfriend has enjoyed with past girlfriends. Can he have a go? If your sister is available, I'd enjoy kissing her pouty lips and tribbing her vagina."

Charlotte looked over at her sister and asked, "You want to grind on this gorgeous redhead?"

"Yes indeed," she answered salivating. She happily imagined rubbing her body all over the athletic lady in front of her.

The woman got naked, and she and Abby fell on the sofa into each others arms. After an extensive kissing session, Red slipped between Abby's legs. She showed real skill. Abby discovered that her tongue action was divine. She was wowed when Red pressed two fingers on either side of her clit and drew them down many times, slowly and sensuously. Abby's hard, throbbing clit was trapped by and pressed upon by the slender fingers. It was an exquisite feeling.

Charlotte started her session making out with the rugged man. In a dreamy daze and humming throatily, she surrendered her backdoor to him. He bent her over the side arm of the sofa. His anal experienced led to her anal pleasure.

Marsha was still fuming over her comeuppance. She told her friend, Juliet, "I'm not letting those bitches get the better of me!"

"It's a little late for that, don't you think?" Juliet said sarcastically.

"Thanks for the sympathy," Marsha shot back. Then she added, "Look, you can avenge me."

"How?"

"Your husband has a battering ram of a cock. I want him to blow up her ass."

"Really, Marsha. Let it go. Walter had a great time with her. He won't be bugging you about buggering you for a while." She laughed at her clever alliteration.

"You owe me. I set you up with my nephew. Your husband doesn't know you stepped out on him with a hot eighteen year-old," she said in a threatening manner.

"You're going to go there? All right, but Carl just banged that busty, trailer-trash blonde. You go suck him back to life. My lips aren't touching a dick that's been in her Petri dish. God only knows what skeevy critters have been cultured in that dark, dank hole."

Fifteen minutes later, a smiling Juliet arm-in-arm with her fellow, Carl, stood before Charlotte and crew. Juliet was nude under an open robe. Her tanned tits and shaved crotch were visible to all. Carl, a powerfully build man, was shirtless wearing only a pair of boxers.

Juliet said, "I'm here to make peace. I'm sorry for the hurtful things I said. You all have made quite an impression tonight. The group will want to party with you again. Can we be friends? I offer you my beast of a man and I can pleasure both your guys."

Abby leaned over and whispered in her sister's ear. "She's Marsha's friend. I don't trust her."

Charlotte giggled and whispered back, "She can't be hiding any weapons under that soft silk robe. We crushed Marsha. She's too proud to admit defeat. I think this is her way of putting an end to hostilities."

Charlotte looked to Juliet and asked, "How do you want them?"

"One to suck and one to fuck. How about doggie-style?"

Cody volunteered, "A blowjob would be nice."

That settled, Alan fucked and Juliet sucked.

Charlotte and Carl came together. He scooped up the petite woman and held her on his lap as he plopped on the sofa. He man-handled her breasts as he kissed her forcefully. Everything he did bordered on being too rough. Charlotte sensed it was not done out of malice. He was a big, strong man and he had difficulty reining himself in. If a girl were in the mood for a vigorous fuck, this was the perfect guy to call.

Carl rolled her over and buried her head in the cushions. He slipped off his underwear. He dosed her ass and his dick liberally with lube. Then he pressed the head of his manhood against her brown crinkled circle and pushed. Her asshole was already loose. It stretched. However, he did not slip in. Instead he stretched her more. You see, his dick was huge.

"Mother fucker!" Charlotte screamed out in pain.

She had thought that after being butt fucked by three men her ass would easily accepted a fourth, but that wasn't the case. She squirmed trying to get away from him, but Carl's large, powerful hands had a strong grip on her hips. He continued to press forward.

She looked behind her and asked, "What the hell are you shoving up my ass? A baseball bat?"

Marsha and Juliet smirked enjoying hearing her calls of distress. Juliet spit out Cody's dick and said, "I told you Carl was a beast of a man. Most women appreciate a large penis."

Charlotte groaned and said through gritted teeth, "Most women aren't taking it up the poop chute!"

Charlotte was not a woman who back down from a challenge. She thought back on the information and techniques her mother had shared with her when she taught her how to have anal sex.. Her mother believed a woman could accommodate any size dick. The secret was to relaxed.

Her mother had explained there might be times when she was scared. She had told her that if her mind was shouting "He's too big" or "He's going to destroy my ass!" that her body would never be able to relax and accommodate the prick.

Her mother explained the secret to being able to relax was this: the brain can only contain one thought at a time. So instead of allowing fear inducing messages to ruin her anal experience, Charlotte could push them out of her head by humming a tune. Her mind would focused on the song and her anus would do what it was built to do, open up.

Charlotte had been crying out, "Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!" as Carl's massive tool tried to force its way into her butt. It hurt. She was sweating. Her body was trembling as her asshole clenched and fought to deny the intrusion. It all changed when Charlotte remembered her mother's advice and started humming.

Abby went to her sister's side, felt her brow and said, "This is hurting you. You have to stop."

Charlotte hummed louder and pushed back into Carl. She exclaimed, not due to pain, but proudly, "Holey moley! That is one big dick."

She continued to hum and she took a number of loud, sharp breaths and said, " It's okay Sis, I've got this."

She rocked back taking more of his cock inside her. She said, "Ummph. Yeah! I'm getting the hang of it. Houston, we have lift off."

"Charlotte, you have to stop. This dick is huge. It's got you talking crazy," her sister said worried.

Charlotte continued to hum. She reached over, grabbed her sister's hand and placed it on her bare breast. She lurched back against Carl and said,

"Abby, what I meant was the line has been crossed. It was painful and now it's pleasurable. Silly me, I forgot mom's admonition to hum when you need to relax. I can do this. Tweak my nipple. I'm taking in all of this bad boy!"

Abby pulled and pinched her sister's thick nipples. Charlotte achieved her goal. To the amazement of Juliet and Marsha, Carl was able to sink all of his massive cock inside the small woman's ass. And they actually fucked.

Carl grunted and thrust forcefully. Charlotte hummed, groaned and took it. It went on and on. Both were covered in sweat and both had explosive orgasms.

When the men saw that Charlotte was being brutally fucked, they became more aggressive. Cody face fucked Juliet causing her to gag and whimper at times. He pulled out and ejaculated all over her face. Alan switched from making love to pounding her pussy. He also pulled out and coated her back and ass with streams of cum.

Bested, Carl and Juliet slithered away. Cody went to his quivering, exhausted wife and said, "Honey, you are amazing. You have never looked so strong, so courageous, so beautiful or so sexy."

Charlotte smiled broadly at her husband. She reached up and wiped a mass of sweat soaked hair out of her eyes. Her big brown eyes shined brightly. Slight out of breath, she asked seeking reassurance,

"I was good, wasn't I?"

Her proud man said, "Absolutely. Hold still a moment."

Cody stepped back to take in the whole scene. He saw his wife, naked, on her hands and knees. She was sweaty, her heart was racing and her chest was heaving. The sperm of strangers was leaking out of her butt. He said, "I want to remember you like this. I want to remember this night forever."

Charlotte smiled. She had never felt so triumphant nor had she come this many times.

"I did it!" she said gleefully.

Abby brought her younger sister a wet towel. She cleaned the sweat and spunk off her and said, "Yes little sister. You did it."

The four of them lounged nude on the stage thinking about the evening. Many of the other couples had gone home. Those still there were wiped out by all the sex they had had. Abby said what they all were thinking, "This has been some party."

Her crew murmured their agreement. Suddenly, Abby sat up straight and said, "Hey! I just realized that I've attended my first orgy and I didn't get one piece of dick. I had sex, good sex, with woman, but unlike the rest of you I didn't have intercourse."

Charlotte laughed. She scanned the room and said, "We're still here, so technically the party's not over. Sorry to say, I don't see any viable candidates. The men out there seem pretty worn out."

Cody had always thought his sister-in-law was hot, but because he was happily married and didn't want an enraged wife to cut his penis off, he'd never acted on it. He also was a little miffed that his orgy had been hijacked by the revenge scheme the women had concocted. He and Alan never got a chance to pick their partners.

Cody said, "I know what you mean, Abby. When we learned that we were actually attending a swingers' party, Alan and I had images of wild sex with new, beautiful women of our choosing. But tonight we never got that opportunity."

Charlotte said, "Did my eyes deceive me? I thought I saw both of you having sex tonight."

"Yes, but not with ladies of our choosing," her husband said. "We were pawns in your game of revenge."

"Oh. Yeah," Charlotte said admitting his point. " I did kind of make you all do as I wanted to get back at Marsha and Juliet. I'll make it up to you next time."

"Why not now?"

"What?"

Cody said, "Why can't Alan and I have sex now with a woman of our choosing? Some beautiful woman we've never had sex with."

"Okay. Sure," Charlotte answered contritely.

Abby said, "Guys, I'm sorry we ruined your night. We were pissed off. We were selfish and only thought about getting back at those bitches. You two better hurry. Most of the women look like they are leaving.

"The woman I want is here," Cody said. He reached out and took Abby's hand.

She was shocked and said, "You want to have sex with me?"

"You're beautiful, and orgies are all about flaunting the restraints of society and having naughty fun. You're my sister-in-law. Totally off limits. The forbidden fruit. Having sex with you is so wrong, that's why my cock is as hard as steel.

"Alan and I have not discussed this. I'm springing it on him, just as I sprung it on you. But he's a guy and we all think alike. Alan, I've seen you checking my wife out. It's what men do. I've seen you looking down her blouse when her top fortuitously falls away and staring at her ass when she's wearing tight jeans.

"Alan, what do you say? Shall we swap wives? Charlotte's on fire tonight."

Of course the thought of having sex with Charlotte had crossed Alan's mind. She was pretty and his wife had mentioned her predilection for anal sex, something that they didn't do. But, like Cody, he was too smart a husband to ever go there. Well, it looked like tonight he was getting a free pass.

He said, "In the spirit of a true swinger's party, I think it is only right."

"This feels weird, but that was how I expected to feel tonight. Nervous and scared, "Charlotte said. "I owe both of you big time for your help tonight. If this is what you want, I'm okay with it."

All eyes turned to Abby. Her heart was pounding. Her thought pattern echoed her husband's. Sure, Cody was attractive, but under normal circumstances she'd never go there.

She said, "I like to think of myself as a good person. I'd never betray my husband or my sister by cheating on them with my brother-in-law, no matter how handsome he is." She smiled wickedly and continued, "But this is Bacchanalia. Lewdness and unrestrained debauchery are the norm. I'm in!"

She ran and jumped on Cody. He caught her. He wrapped his arms around her and she enveloped him with her legs and they kissed. Alan reached out to Charlotte. She came to him. They embraced and each stared into the others eye's. She felt his stiff manhood press against her stomach.

Alan asked nervously, "Are we really going to do this?"

She knew he wanted to screw her, but he was a nice guy and was having second thoughts. Charlotte looked over at her sister and saw that Abby had fully committed to the swap. She was on her knees sucking Cody's hard dick. It was too late to turn back, so she said, "I hope so. Please, take me."

Alan smiled. What man can refuse a beautiful woman who pleads to be bedded? Alan was on board. It began with a kiss here and a gentle touch there. Charlotte was surprised at her body's responsiveness to his tender efforts. Soon they were as into it as their spouses. He greedily ate her pussy and she hungrily sucked his cock.

At the end, the sisters were side-by-side on their knees leaning on the sofa. The men drilled them to orgasms from behind. One delivered his load up an ass. The other lunged forward and blew his wad in a delightful piece of strange.

It was a unexpected end to a weird night. It was so naughty and so hot. They were all glad it ended the way it did.

January 3, 2000:

"Hello, Dad," Charlotte said as she stepped out of her car onto the gravel driveway of her father's place on the lake. She looked around. "Is it always this beautiful?" Charlotte asked as she looked out to the lake over the frost tipped ground. Rolling hills led to majestic mountains in the distant.

"Hi, daughter. Yes, this is a beautiful place. However, most people think the middle of winter is not its best season. Come inside where we won't see our breath when we speak."

As she took off her winter gear, Frank asked, "Coffee or tea?"

"I better go with hot tea. The coffee is just instant, right?"

"Right you are. I'm not a coffee guy, so I don't have one of those fancy coffee making contraptions."

They chatted over their warm drinks and caught up on family affairs. Finally she broached the subject.

"Dad, I never saw the statue you made for Connie [Author's note: Curious? Read about it in my story titled "Pinch Hitting for my Son"], but I liked what I saw when Abby and I invaded your studio. Connie was on the turntable nude. She was glowing and looked so beautiful.

"I like how a statue can capture a moment in time. I want to do that for Cody, so when we're old and gray . . ."

"Like I am," Frank interrupted with a laugh.

Charlotte joined him with a gentle laugh and said, "Yes, like you are. Cody and I will look at the statue and instantly be transport back in time. I'd like to give the statue to Cody as a Valentine's Day gift. I was thinking I'd be naked on my hands and knees with my head turned so I'm looking over my shoulder at him. I'm not sure if my head should be low or high . . ."

"Hold off on the composition ideas. We're getting ahead of ourselves."

"Okay," Charlotte said reining herself in.

"You're sure you want a nude?"

"Absolutely," she said emphatically. She didn't explain that she had to be nude just like the night at the swinger's party when all those men had anal sex with her and Cody was so proud of her.

"I'm a self taught sculptor . . ."

"And a darned good one," Charlotte inserted.

"I was a stone mason for forty years. I've lifted a million bricks and stones and put each one in place with these hands. Sure, I had blueprints to follow, but for me it was always a tactile experience. I have to touch the bricks. I need to feel the roughness and contours of the stone to know how to build the wall."

"Okay," his daughter vocalized as she nodded and listened intently.

"I use the same process when I sculpt. I might have a sketch or a photograph, but to create the piece, I need to touch the subject."

She looked at him innocently and wide-eyed. He could see she was not getting what he was saying. He tried again, "Sweetheart, what I'm saying is I can't sculpt your body without touching you . . . everywhere. Are you sure you want your father touching you while you're nude?"

He saw her eyes suddenly widen. She got it and said, "Oh! I didn't know that was how it works. So you touched Connie?"

"Yes. I touched Connie's naked body everywhere," he admitted honestly. He added, "Other sculptors work differently, but this is the only way I know. Perhaps we should change the piece or you find another artist."

Charlotte was quiet for a while, deep in thought. Then she downed her tea and said, "The statue absolutely has to be me nude. You and I see each other naked a couple of times a year when the family goes skinny dipping in the lake. I would be more comfortable nude in front of you than some stranger. So, really, the question comes down to: Is having you touching me a deal breaker? No. I like your work. I want you to make my bronze statue."

"Okay, then. Let's go to the studio and we can try out some poses."

They pulled on their coats and walked outside across the cold and windy deck to Frank's studio. He had turned the heat on so the space was more than warm, it was toasty. The spinning model's table was in the center of the room. It was covered by soft blanket.

Neither looked at or spoke to the other as they hung up their coats. Charlotte started to ask when she should disrobe, but she figured she knew the answer and continued to take off articles of clothing. Frank said, "To start, you can keep your undergarments on."

She shrugged her shoulders and said, "I might as well get used to being nude for you."

As she reached behind her back for her bra clasp, Frank said, "I've turned the thermostat up to 90 degrees so you'd be comfortable while naked. It'll be hot as blazes in here for anyone fully dressed. Do you mind if I pare down what I'm wearing?"