Father, Will you Sculpt Me?

Story Info
Daughter's poses nude for hubby's special Valentine's present.
13.3k words
4.49
99.7k
94
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my 2016 Valentine contest submission. All characters are over 18 years of age. Thanks to H.S. for the great editing.

*

January 1, 2000:

Frank picked up the ringing phone and heard, "Hey, Dad. It's Charlotte. I've got a favor to ask."

"Okay, Hon. Shoot." Frank responded to his 28 year-old daughter.

"Last summer you did a nude sculpture of Connie. Valentine's Day is coming up. I'd like you to do a sculpture of me. Something fun and risque that I can give to Cody."

"Your husband has the real you. Why would he want a pale imitation? Besides, I'm really not that good," Frank responded trying to beg off.

"Please!!! Your pieces are great."

"Thanks for your vote of confidence, sweetie. Ah . . . How risque are you thinking?"

"I want a nude statue."

Sensing he had reservations, she added, "You did one for Connie."

"Well, Connie is not my daughter."

"Dad, I know it might be a little awkward, but it's not like we haven't seen each other naked. The family goes skinny dipping at the lake. It would mean a lot to me. It would be a great Valentine's present. I feel I need to do it now. I'm twenty-eight and I have two kids. If I breast-feed one more baby, I'm worried that my boobs will end up hanging down around my knees."

She laughed at her joke.

"I guess we could give it a try. We'd have to get started soon if you expect a bronze statue in six weeks."

"Thanks, Dad. You're the best. I can be in your studio tomorrow around 10."

"Okay, honey. See you in the morning."

December 29, 1999:

"Hello?" Charlotte said, picking up the phone.

"Hey, Sis. If you and Cody have plans for New Year's Eve cancel them. You're going out with us."

"What are you talking about?"

"A friend of Alan's invited us to join them on a special New Year's Eve river cruise on a boat called the Saturnalia. Now they can't go. They've given us their tickets. You have to come with us. It'll be the party to end all parties."

"Abby, this is kind of late notice. We've already accepted our neighbor's invitation."

"I'm not talking funny hats and silly noise-makers. This is a swinging cruise."

"What? Wait. Are you saying . . .?"

"Yes, little sister. I am. This is a cruise for swingers."

Charlotte was momentarily stunned. Then she said, "Ah . . . What makes you think that Cody and I want to go to some wife swapping party?"

"Because you told me so! Remember our Hedonism vacation in Jamaica? On the first day we were shocked to see nude people on the beach, and by the end of our vacation, we were naked in the hot tub sucking off our husbands to the cheers of strangers."

"I was really drunk."

"We all were drunk, but also hot and horny and having a great time. We all said it was a shame we were leaving the next day, and if we ever got the opportunity again, we'd take advantage of it. Charlotte, this is that chance. No one will know us. The wife of Alan's friend has been on three of these cruises. She told me it's a blast. The guys are hot and the orgasms are to die for."

Charlotte ruminated out loud, "Jamaica was fun. Cody has been begging to go back. He says it's not just so he can have sex with some big-chested blonde. He says he'd really be turned on seeing me have sex with another guy. I can't wrap my mind around that, and that's why we've never gone back."

Abby nodded and said, "I think it's a guy thing. Alan has told me the same thing. He says it works for him on a number of levels. One, it confirms his choice, that he has a women other men find attractive. He and I like watching porn. He tells me if we enjoy videos, it would have to be ten times hotter seeing real people having real sex, up close with all the sights, smells and sounds. I think he's right.

"Lastly, he says the main turn-on would be seeing me shed all inhibitions and control and give myself over to pleasure. He'd love to see me panting, sweating, and orgasming over and over as some guy fills my pussy with his spunk."

Abby paused, and she visualized the hot sex scene she just described. Her sister, too, was picturing the illicit image in her mind's eye. Abby let out a throaty groan as two fingers slipped past her underwear and found their way to her warm tunnel, which was dripping wet.

"Are you masturbating?" Charlotte asked incredulously.

Breathlessly, her sister said, "Emmm, Yes. Don't pretend you aren't imagining being with another man. A man with a fat, hard cock. Can't you feel the bulbous head plowing through your tender folds, spreading your vagina wide . . ."

"Alright, Enough. Stop it before I get so wet I have to go change my panties. So this party, is it a full-out orgy or . . ."

Abby smiled. She knew her sister was now seriously considering going. She did a soft sell.

"Oh, no. You don't have to do anything you don't want. In fact, you don't have to do anything at all. You and Cody could just watch. Some couples will have sex with other partners while others do what is called a "soft swap". This could be sex with Cody where others can see you or a wide range of activities that fall short of penetration. You could limit yourselves to kissing, fondling or having oral sex with other people. You're totally in control of how far things go."

"That's reassuring."

"So, you'll go?"

"Only if I can talk Cody into it."

Both women laughed. That was such a ridiculous statement. What husband would ever say no if his wife asked him to attend an orgy?

December 31, 1999:

On New Years Eve, Cody and Alan had on their best suits, and their brunette wives were dressed to the nines in short black dresses with plunging necklines. They had on their highest high heels. As they walked to the boat, Charlotte clung tightly to her husband. It wasn't just because of the cold weather. She said what they all were feeling, "I'm nervous."

"Me, too. But also a little excited, right?" Cody asked.

She nodded. Abby spoke. "We'll see how it goes. We don't have to stay."

A uniformed steward met them at the gangplank and checked their tickets. Satisfied that everything was in order, he said, "Welcome. The other eight couples are here. I need to stamp the back of everyone's hand. Don't worry. It isn't permanent ink."

In a courteous manner, he applied a different number to each person's hand and then said, "The reason for the numbers will become evident as the evening progresses. Cocktails are being served now. Find the member of the opposite sex who has your same number, and the two of you can have a drink and conversation at the bar."

"Oh. I see. It's a way of getting everyone to talk to each other," Charlotte said. "Clever."

The steward smiled and escorted them onto the boat. Abby eyed his cute bottom and whispered to her sister, "I wonder if he's on the menu tonight."

"Oh, you're terrible!" Charlotte gently chastised.

As they entered the cabin, the guests with their matching numbers came up to greet them. "Thank goodness you've arrived. I'm as dry as the Sahara desert," an elegant man in a fine suit said. He waved his hand about, showing the same number Abby sported. The others swiftly found their drinking partners. Introductions were made. Everyone got a drink. The simple ice-breaker had served its purpose.

The newcomers moved about and made small talk with the other couples. Some of the other guests were very attractive, some exceptionally witty. A few were expensively dressed. Most were couples like them -- people twenty to fifty years old, reasonably fit and attractive.

One couple stood out looking particularly out of place. The man was definitely not good-looking. He was bald and chubby, bordering on being fat. His bottle-blonde wife was loud. Her vocabulary and grammar showed she was under-educated. However, the men seem to enjoy her company. Perhaps it was because she had massive ta-tas that she didn't mind putting on display.

Charlotte whispered to Cody after stealthily pointing towards the odd couple, "She's certainly not here for her conversational skills, but she does have boobs that put mine to shame. And him, he's no prize to look at. I'm wondering if he has some special gift that earned him an invitation."

Cody laughed and said, "You don't have to wonder. This is one party where you probably can go up to any guy and ask him how big his dick is."

"What are you two laughing about?" Abby asked as she and Alan strolled up to them.

"Charlotte thinks big, bald David over there is packing some serious dick."

"Well," Charlotte giggled and said. "He didn't get in on his looks."

"Attention. Attention," a voice from the overhead speakers intoned. "It is time for a dance. Ladies, your first partner is one number higher than you. The music will be starting shortly."

Alan said, "Another way to have us meet our fellow guests." He kissed his wife and said, "Enjoy your dance."

Due to the small size of the group, it didn't take long for everyone to find their partner. The song was a slow number that allowed everyone to hold each other and hold a conversation. Two more dances followed with other numbers and partners. It was a safe and fun way to get strangers to interact with one another.

Abby and Charlotte retired to the bathroom after the series of dances. As they sat in their stalls, two other women entered the bathroom continuing the conversation they were having on the way in. "I'm just saying, Juliet. I'm underwhelmed with the crowd tonight."

"The two new guys are cute enough to screw."

"Don't get your hopes up. They told you this is their first time at a swinger's party. Their wives will be so freaked out, they'll never let them off their leashes. I wouldn't be surprised if they leave early when the clothes start coming off."

"You're right, Marsha. Those women look like skittish posers from Smalltown, USA. And don't get me started on their pathetic outfits! I'm just saying that those girls probably think they're sexually adventurous because sometimes they have sex with the lights on."

Both women laughed and checked their make-up in the mirror. Juliet said, "Mark my words, they'll be running for the exit or announcing 'We're only into soft swapping. I can give your husband a handjob, but I have to keep all my clothes on.' The one with the short pixie haircut has said she's allergic to latex. That was code for 'You can't fuck me because I'm allergic to condoms.'"

The women laughed heartily again. Marsha said, "Damn. I can't believe I got all dressed up and even put on my underwear from Paris for this party! My husband's disappointed too. Since Sally's not here, he now has no anal partner. The only reason he lets me come and have fun with the guys is because he gets to butt fuck Sally.

"Now he'll be in a bad mood for days and take it out on me. He acts like I purposely got hemorrhoids

to have an excuse not to let him pound my ass anymore. I've told him it's a common condition for women who have given birth, but he thinks it is some secret scheme of mine to ruin his sex life."

The two women left the restroom when they were satisfied with their appearance. Abby flushed and stepped out of the toilet stall. When her sister didn't join her shortly, she said, "Hey, country bumpkin. I know we both were just the subject of some serious trash talking, but you can't hide in there all night."

"I'm not hiding. I'm pooping."

"TMI, Sis."

"It's part of my battle plan."

"What? You've gone from too much information to too little. What are you talking about?"

Charlotte flushed the toilet, walked to the sink carrying her panties and washed her hands. She gave her sister a determined look and said, "Those bitches don't know who they're messing with. We may be small town girls, but we're not timid or scared. We are taking over this party." Then she pulled her dress over her head and took off her bra. Her nice breasts wobbled about and the nipples formed hard, tight peaks. She bent over at the waist, showed her ass to her sister and asked, "I've evacuated my colon to be ready for anal sex. Is the outside of my butt clean?"

"Errr, yes," Abby answered slowly after carefully scanning her sister's asshole. She thought, "She's really worked up. The fur is going to fly!".

As her big sister, Abby had often teased Charlotte. She had learned the hard way that you could only push her so far. Her sister had her "I'm mad as hell" look on her face, which meant trouble. She could be a real hellion when she was angry.

"Take your dress off," Charlotte ordered. "We're going to show those big city bitches a thing or two. Now here's the plan . . . "

The sisters made quite an entrance when they returned to the party. Heads turned when they heard the loud tapping sound of high heels crashing on the wood floor as the determined women marched in. Smiles and whispers broke out in the crowd due to their state of undress. Abby was naked. Charlotte wore a garter belt and stockings.

Their confused husbands rushed up to them wondering what was going on. Charlotte quietly said to them, "Everything is okay."

Then she stepped on the stage, turned towards the crowd and smiled. The sexy, petite woman said, "Good Evening. I want to make you aware of a change in tonight's program. My sister, Abby, and I, and our husbands, Cody and Alan, will be providing the main entertainment tonight."

She looked to her family and said, "Don't be shy. Join me on the stage."

They did so. She whispered to the men, "Guys. Get naked."

Then she turned to Abby and asked," Ready?"

She nodded in reply and licked her index finger. Charlotte turned her back to the other party-goers who were now all gathered expectantly in front of the stage. She spread her legs and bent over mooning the crowd. Abby stepped forward to address them, but first she slid her finger deep inside her sister's butt.

"Mmmm. Nice and tight," she said as she worked her slender finger in and out a couple of times. Then she added, "There seems to be a dearth of woman willing to take it up the butt tonight, so my sister has volunteered to take all comers. Look at her cute little tushy. Experienced butt fuckers know that they are in for a treat. Any of you guys who have ever thought about it, but perhaps your girl is too scared or put off by the idea, now's your chance. Charlotte is very gentle with anal virgins."

The crowd laughed. Abby continued, "As some of you know, my sister is allergic to latex so this means it'll be a bareback ride. No stupid rubbers to dull your pleasure here."

A murmur went through the crowd. They liked that aspect. Charlotte spoke up, "Sister, you can pull your finger out of my ass now."

Abby pretended to be embarrassed as she did so. The people laughed good-naturedly at her. Charlotte turned to face the audience. She said, "The four of us are a package. Our offer is a 'full swap.' Any man can have my ass. His woman will have oral and penetrating sex with my sister and our husbands. The sex will occur here on center stage in front of everyone. That's our offer. Any takers?"

"Me!" Marsha's husband shouted. He grabbed his wife's hand and rushed to the stage. "Do whatever they want," he ordered his wife. "I'm getting a delicious piece of ass tonight!"

Charlotte smiled like the cat that ate the canary. She had succeeded in luring in the husband of her nemesis. That meant she could take her revenge on the bitch who'd put her down.

"Excellent!" she said. "Boys, grab that sofa over there and bring it to the stage. Then, Alan, please go get the lube out of my purse while Walter and Marsha get undressed."

The husbands placed the sofa in the center of the band stage. Charlotte stretched like a cat. She then knelt in front of the sofa. She rested her chest on the sofa's seat and presented her bum to the cheering crowd. She looked over her shoulder, smiled sweetly and said, "Marsha, be a dear and rim my asshole so I can fit your husband's big, hard cock in my little, bitty caboose."

Marsha's jaw dropped and she replied in a frosty tone, "You expect me to lick your ass?"

Charlotte glared at her and nodded. Abby stepped forward and said, "Here, let me help you finish undressing. Oh, what a pretty bra. From France, huh?"

She unsnapped the bra and then reached around to take the cups off her small breasts. She said in a condescending manner, "What a cute little pair you have, Marsha. I remember seeing many this size in the showers after junior high gym class. It's a shame you never filled out like us country girls."

Abby squeezed the little boobs harshly. Marsha yelped and flinched. Abby dropped to her knees and rolled down the woman's panties. She playfully kissed her butt and gently pushed Marsha towards her sister's upturned keister.

Walter stroked his cock to full hardness. Abby silently swished her rear end back and forth, challenging Marsha just as much as if she was shouting, "Hey, lady! Eat my ass!"

Marsha was furious. She now realized that Abby and Charlotte had overheard her bad mouthing them in the women's bathroom, and that this was all payback.

Walter was anxious to get going. He realized what the holdup was and yelled at his wife, "Damn it, Marsha. I'm going to fuck someone's ass. Lick her anus or I'll be knocking hard on your back door!"

Begrudgingly, Marsha got on her hands and knees and crawled over to Charlotte. She was mad and disgusted, but she tentatively licked the offered asshole. Charlotte squirmed about, rubbing her rump in the other woman's face. She said in an exaggerated manner, "Ummm. That feels so good. You are really good at this. You must kiss a lot of ass. Ah, yeah. Now slip your tongue in me. Fuck my bum with your tongue!"

Marsha was boiling mad, but since she had no other options, she did as commanded. While she was busy with her unpleasant chore, Alan quietly snuck behind her and shoved his erect dick into her gaping pussy. He caught her off guard. He quickly speared her sex and spread her vagina.

"Oh My God!" Marsha screamed.

This too, was part of the plan. After he'd fetched Charlotte's lube from her purse, Alan applied a healthy dose to his cock. Abby and Charlotte wanted to scare and humiliate Marsha, but they didn't wanted to harm her. Alan had lubed his penis so he wouldn't tear her up. As he bottomed out, he drove her angry face deeper into Charlotte's ass. He said to her, "I apologize, ma'am if I surprised you. I saw dew on your petals and heard you moaning into my sister-in-law's ass, so I assumed you were ready to commence."

Marsha gave Alan a look that could have melted lead. Her husband, peeved that he still was not fucking the ass of the willing twenty-eight year in front of him, disrespectfully said, "Marsha, quit your complaining. It's not like a sneaky hard-on is going to damage that cavernous pussy of yours. Christ! Your Dad did it to you last weekend. Remember? He took a double dose of Viagra and then slipped when climbing into bed with you. He rammed seven inches of chemically induced cock into your unsuspecting vagina without hurting you."

"Walter!" She screeched, furious that he was telling tales out of school.

Abby and Charlotte laughed over the revelation of such embarrassing information. Abby sat down beside her sister and spread her legs wide. She pointed to her hairy pussy and said, "Hey, daddy's girl! Let your husband have a turn at that asshole. Come over here and eat my snatch until I'm quivering on your tongue. Don't worry, you can keep Alan's dick."

A fuming, red-faced Marsha, shuffled over to Abby and did as she was told. Alan continued to fuck her doggie-style. Abby grabbed the perfectly quaffed hair in front of her. She made a mess of the hairdo and rode Marsha's face to an orgasm.

Walter greased up his pole and carefully entered Charlotte's tight bum as she hummed one of her favorite songs. The old man was better than Charlotte expected. He was a skilled and considerate lover. Everyone had a wonderful release, except for Marsha. She was too angry and too upset to climax.