All Comments on 'Father's Day Hot Tub Time Ch. 02'

by bittykitty869

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
love it

Sounds awesome ready for chapter 3 to cum out wanna know if daddy got the job done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
No more freaking babies

Every father/daughter escapedes seems the author wants the girl pregnant but not so for mother/son please stop with that not sexy at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Great story, , would love to take the daughter's place.. .

2p1k32p1k3almost 9 years ago
Awesome

I was debating on whether to comment or not until I read the one made by someone who knew they were wrong enough to fail to sign it with something other than 'anonymous'.

Thank you for sharing your time, and Force. I pray you eternally ask the Goddess to alight your path.

As for the erroneous claim made by the anonymous. They are obviously very ignorant of incestuous erotica. Instead, they seem more bent on trying to create conflict where it fails to exist.

There are plenty of mother/son incestuous stories and mother/son stories with the mother being reluctant in being impregnated and plenty of those with her being willful and the son being reluctant. All a reader has to do is... read.

There are also plenty of younger/older brother/sister incestuous stories with the sister being reluctant and ones with the brother being reluctant.

Really, claims of sexism here fall on deaf ears for anyone who has read more than just this story. However, if a reader does feel that strongly about it they can do something shocking like write their own incest story the way they want it... versus just whine and complain about the inequities in their illusionary realm.

As for why I write this comment? because evil and ignorance triumph when good people refuse to act.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Next chapter

Whens the next chapter coming out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really like this story

I'd love for you to continue this story. I reread it often as it makes my pussy drip.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mmmm

breed me Daddy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Beautiful

It was so hot.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fuck

My dad and brothers started to fuck me after my mother died. When I was 18, my brothers made me try these pills and it made me a little loopy. When I was too high to resist, they started taking off my clothes and pinching my nipples. My oldest brother dylan started fingering my hard and pinching my clit while Michael licked and bit on my nipples. I wanted them to stop but I was too drugged to do anything other than moan, which made them laugh.

After a while, dylan shoved his cock into my pussy hard, tearing through my hymen. It hurt so bad that I felt the pain even though I was high. He fucked me hard and rough. Then Michael opened my mouth and shoved his cock into my throat, choking me. I could barely breathe. They continued fucking me hard and painfully until I felt their balls tighten. Dylan came first, deep in my pussy, despite my moans about not being on birth control. Michael came soon after, shooting his come straight down my throat, making me choke and splutter.

I passed out after that and when I woke up my father was licking my pussy, and for the first time that night I felt good. When he saw that I was awake, he slapped me for being such a slut and said that he was going to have every hole of mine filled. He shoved his huge cock into me then. It was too big for me and I could feel it stretching me painfully.

He picked up and sat down with me on top of him so that I was riding him. I felt something poke at my asshole, and without any lube or prepping, Micha pushed his cock into my asshole hard. The pain made me pass out, but I woke up soon after. The both of them were still pounding away. Dylan put his dick in my mouth and held onto my hair while fucking my face.

They went on like that the whole night, swapping positions, filling me with their seed. Every time the pills wore off and I got the strength to fight back, they would shove another one down my throat.

It's been like this for the past two years. I'm just a cum dump for them. Most mornings I'm woken up by one of their cocks inside me. I have to fuck them all every morning and every night, and whenever they feel like it. When they eat, I have to kneel under the table and suck them all off. Sometimes they just grab me as I'm walking past and pull me onto their dicks. I've fucked almost all their friends too, and all dads brothers.

I've had one child so far, and I'm pregnant with the second one.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Sounds like wife Tanya knew about what he wanted to do! So did her brother s!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous