Father's Rules

Story Info
A priest disciplines a wayward girl.
2.2k words
4.29
64.8k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Andrea I just don't know what's gotten into you."

Father Cas was pacing his office behind his desk. You were sitting in a chair watching him. In fact you were fixated on him, as you almost always were. He was gorgeous and, being a priest, he was single. Not that priests couldn't have relationships, but most chose to deny the temptation. You never understood that. You loved temptation. It made things more fun. You tossed your long blond hair back over one shoulder.

"I'm bored," you said blandly. "I'm 19 fucking years old and Mother forces me to go to Sunday school as an example to others. I don't want to be an example. There's only one reason why I still come to services anyhow and it certainly isn't Mother."

"And what would that be?" Father asked, looking at you curiously.

"You." The answer was simple but apparently hard for the young priest to accept. He looked at you curiously and then his eyebrows went up and his face flushed. When he spoke again his voice was even rougher than usual.

"Andrea, that is inappropriate. You are in church to contemplate God, not...me."

"But you're more interesting," you responded. "I like the way you move, the way you look when you aren't in robes. You have a great body. It's a shame to hide it."

"Stop," he told you, looking pained, but you ignored him.

"You know I take communion just so I can see your face when I kneel in front of you. I'd kneel for you other ways if you'd let me. Take your body into my mouth just like-"

"Stop!"

He slammed his hand down on the desk. You choked off with a jump, not having expected the noise or the anger now facing you in the guise of your demure little priest. He was flushed now and his eyes were flashing sapphire sparks at you as he stared you down, his presence suddenly filling the room.

He stalked towards you and leaned down into your space. You could feel the heat radiating off of him and could smell the light citrus of his aftershave. A thrill went through you. He'd never gotten this close to you before and you were suddenly aware that the church was empty and you were alone in his office. Anything could happen.

"How dare you," he spoke into your ear, his voice rough and strangely enticing. "How dare you blaspheme to me in my own office. You've gone too far child. I'm afraid a few Hail Mary's aren't going to cut it this time."

You jerked back at the threat in his voice and looked at him. He was so close, and there was a heat in his gaze that you almost didn't recognize. It came clear when he leaned in and kissed you roughly. You gasped, but then surged into the kiss, determined to make it good, especially if you were only going to get one. You bit his bottom lip and he opened his mouth for your tongue to invade. You felt him tangle his hands in your hair to hold you while his mouth warred with yours and you moaned. That seemed to break the spell. He pulled away and looked at you.

"I think that will be all. Continue to disobey and you will find yourself in my office again. I advise against it, lest your punishment be even more severe. Good day Andrea."

He stood next to his now open office door, motioning you out. You were stunned beyond speaking. One second he was all over you and the next he was all business. In a sort of daze you stumbled out of his office and out of the church, hearing him call after you.

"See you next Sunday."

By the time next Sunday came you had thoroughly mulled over what had happened. You decided that this was a new game you were playing. There was obviously a very passionate man under that habit and you'd managed to goad him into acting on his passions. You loved that you had that kind of power over him and determined to do it again that Sunday.

Communion came and you aproached the bar and knelt in front of the very serene Father. You took your sip of wine but when the host came you sent your plan into action. Your eyes met those of Father Cas as you knelt with your mouth open. When he went to lay the sacrament on your tongue you very deliberately leaned in, taking his fingers into your mouth briefly to lick and suck them. It was over too quickly for anyone else to notice but you and he. You watched his eyes darken as color crept from beneath that pure white collar. You knew he realized you'd done it on purpose.

Sure enough he stopped you from leaving at the end of the service. You tried to duck past him, smirking, but his eyes were glued to you. He literally blocked your path with an outstretched arm.

"Andrea, could I see you in my office please?"

"Of course Father." You answered, the false meekness making your teeth hurt.

You got into his office and sat, your nethers already aching. You knew you'd provoked him and now you just waited to see what he'd do. Was it to be another kiss, or something more?

When he entered the room it was with that same heated rage you'd seen before. He closed the door and turned on you with fire in his eyes. Without a word he strode across the room, grabbed your hair and pulled your head back so he could look down into your eyes.

"You are a wicked girl," he growled. "You are obviously here to tempt me, but that's all right. I'm above such temptations. You, however, clearly refuse to behave. Perhaps if you get these wild fantasies out of your head you'll be more inclined to the piety that this House of God demands." He leaned in close again. "On your knees girl."

The entire time he was talking you could see the lust in his eyes. You'd truly goaded him into responding this time. Your eyes flicked down and there was an unmistakable bulge in those crisp black slacks. He was as turned on as you were. You heard the words and your breath came out sharply.

Without responding verbally you slid off the chair you were in until you were knelt before him, as you'd been a bare half hour ago. You looked up into that deep blue gaze and he smiled at you, intent perfectly clear.

"I believe you know how to take sacrament." He said, his tone almost mocking.

Slowly, without looking away from his face, you reached up and took hold of his belt. You undid the buckle equally slowly, pulling it free from his slacks with a whipping motion. You popped the button on the pants and he nodded to keep going. You tugged the zipper down.

When you pulled open his pants you looked, eyes locking on that prodigious bulge hiding behind white cotton boxers. You reached past the elastic and took him firmly in your hand. There was a moan from above you as you pulled him free of the fabric confines and stroked him. He was long, thick, and wonderfully hard. You coaxed a bead of precum out of the tip and ran your tongue over him. He moaned again.

His hand went into your hair again and he pulled you forward. You needed very little encouragement. You opened your mouth and received him as though he was the most holy thing you'd ever had fed to you, which was actually true as far as you were concerned. You sucked him down without a qualm, using your tongue on him as well as you could with him guiding your head. He moved his hips gently, fucking into your mouth without being rough or trying to gag you. It was so hot you couldn't believe it.

"You sinful girl," he groaned above you. "I should have known your mouth would feel this good."

He began to thrust faster, his breath picking up, but before he could cum in your mouth he pulled you away. You both made a disappointed sound at the loss. You looked up at him, your eyes hot under dark lashes. Your mouth was swollen from using it on him and you licked your lips slowly, watching him as he watched you. He growled.

"Up," was his demand.

You stood on shaky legs and he shoved you against his desk. He took you in his arms, crushing you to him as his mouth claimed yours in a brutal kiss. Swiftly he stripped you out of your blouse and freed your breasts from their lace confines. He kneaded the soft mounds before giving them attention with his mouth. You leaned back on the desk, watching and gasping as he sucked and bit at your nipples until the peaks were stiff and sensitive.

He reached lower and found the hem of your skirt. He wasted no time in shoving it up to your waist and slipping his fingers inside your panties. He found you already hot and willing. He stroked through your wet folds and groaned.

"So hot for me, sinful girl. So wet. Tell me you want this."

"I want this," you responded without hesitation. "I want you."

He needed nothing further. He pulled your panties down your legs. Then it was his turn on his knees. He spread your thighs open and dove between them. When his mouth found you you gasped and your toes curled. He was at least as skilled with his mouth there as he was in a good kiss. He circled and sucked on your clit before diving lower. He began fucking you with his tongue until you began begging him.

"Please!" you moaned. "Please I need you Cas."

He rose from the floor and met your eyes. Slowly he licked his lips, obviously tasting you on his mouth. You made a small noise and yanked him down to kiss you. You didn't even mind that you could taste yourself, you just needed him.

You wrapped your thighs around his hips and pulled him in until you could feel the tip of him prodding at your center. You wriggled in his arms. He took himself in hand and guided himself to your entrance. Slowly he started to push into you and both of you moaned in unison. He felt so good stretching you, filling you up. You couldn't believe how good. It was like he was making a place for himself inside you, stretching you to fit only him.

When he was finally seated fully it took a moment before you could get yourself under control. Cas seemed to be having the same issue. Then you shifted your hips and he made a sound. He pulled out and pushed back in several times before taking up a rocking rhythm that swiftly drove you crazy. Not only was he hitting all the right spots inside, but his pelvis was rocking against your clit with each deep thrust. You could feel yourself starting to shake with every motion and your legs wrapped tighter around him. Your hands found the perfect globes of his ass and you used your grip on him to force him harder and faster, until he was thrusting into you seemingly as powerfully as he could. You could feel him trembling and knew he was close too.

"I'm going to cum." You told him.

"Yes," he ground out. "Cum for me, sinful girl. Let me feel you."

A few rocks later and your toes curled. Your legs locked around him as you came with his name on your lips. He kept moving as you shook around him before you felt his own motions starting to stiffen. His own orgasm came and the cry that came out of him was deep and sounded almost painful. You were still so tight that you could feel him as he pumped jet after jet into you. You kept moving your hips against him until he stilled you with his hands, too sensitive to take more.

His head lay on your shoulder as you both tried to come down and regain your breath. When you could finally think again the priest pulled back and looked into your eyes. His expression confused you. The lust was still there, but there was a gentleness to the look as well. He pulled out and away and handed you the box of tissues on his desk. He turned his back as you dressed, putting himself back together at the same time. When he turned he went immediately to the door and held it open. His eyes still had that heat to them as he gestured at you.

"I believe we've come to an understanding. These meetings will continue until you learn your lesson fully."

You walked past him with your head bowed, now seeing the game for what it was. Still you couldn't suppress the satisfied smirk on your lips or enjoy the wonderfully used ache between your thighs. You were already looking forward to next Sunday.