All Comments on 'Father's Rules'

by Khorybannefin

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
KingCuddleKingCuddlealmost 6 years ago
:+)))))

Are you available the other six days? :+)))

nadaliwnadaliwalmost 6 years ago
Short and Hot

I'm glad I found this. I hope you continue their Sunday lesson.

luedonluedonalmost 6 years ago
I really don't like second person narration

It somehow doesn't seem right, unless it is in the form of a letter or message for stories like this, and then it has to be in past tense saying what we did, or future tense saying what I hope we will do, but not present tense.

Otherwise, second person is for instruction manuals and cookbooks.

Khorybannefin, I note that one of your other stories is also second person narration and somebody else commented on that. Despite my preference for first or third person, I thought the writing and construction of the story was really good and the imagery quite erotic. The naughtiness of defiling the man of the cloth shone through the story.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This isn’t incest

in·cest

ˈinˌsest/Submit

noun

sexual relations between people classed as being too closely related to marry each other.

the crime of having sexual intercourse with a parent, child, sibling, or grandchild.

luedonluedonalmost 6 years ago
Check the category title, Anonymouse

True, the story is not about an incestuous relationship. But the category is Incest/Taboo, and I do suspect that it is just a little bit taboo for a priest to have a sexual relationship with a parishioner. Whatever happened to celibacy in the priesthood?

Lue

KhorybannefinKhorybannefinalmost 6 years agoAuthor
About the tense

I'm new to writing original works. My forte is reader insert fan fiction, which is all done in second person. I tend to do it automatically. I'm learning to do it in other ways. I didn't realize it threw people off so much to read it in second person. I will try harder to adjust in future.

And yes, I put the story here because it was TABOO with the priest kink in it. I thought it fit best here.

DarknecronDarknecronalmost 6 years ago
mmmm....

so hot.... so mant places this could be taken if left to the imagination....

Kingcuddle, i might available the other 6 days... lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Wow. Incredibly hot. I mean this is great because I usually don't like STRAIGHT stuff like this (I'm mostly into gay stuff even though I'm straight and I'm a guy. [funny, it's usually some girls you'd expect liking anything that's gay]) but this was pretty hot. I thought it was gay father x son 😂 but I guess not. Great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Is... Is this a fanfic of castiel and gender swapped dean in like a priest AU?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Lmfaooo the fact that my name is andrea too 😂😂😂

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous