Faulty Logic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was then that she realized her chest was heaving and she could hear herself panting. To her horror, it was in arousal. She held her breath halfway in to stem the feeling and in remembered fear from his earlier assault of her breasts. She also didn't want him aware that his seduction -- and it was seduction, she realized -- was having an effect.

His thumbs circled the aureoles, avoiding her nipples, which tightened in anticipation. She did breathe then, sucking in a breath. Recalling his reaction to that the last time, she quickly exhaled and stilled her lungs.

"Breathe," he murmured. "It'll okay."

She shook her head, telling him it was so not going to be okay. He didn't try to reassure her with words again, using actions to do it instead. He used his palms, fingers, and the spaces between his fingers. He gently pinched, twisted, tugged, flicked and rolled her stiff nipples. His mouth soon followed. With his lips, tongue and teasing little nips of his teeth, he lavished equal attention to either breast.

She stopped trying to hold her breath and began to pant, harder than before. She didn't know when her body bowed, trying to get more of her breasts in his mouth. She couldn't believe the things he was making her feel and she just had to look.

The sight of him suckling on her breasts was so hot! When he saw her watching him, he slowly raised his head. Her breast came with him as he sucked. Then her nipple popped out of his mouth. Her breast jiggled back to shape, the nipple shining wet with saliva. Seeing that had her head dropping and she moaned. Then he did it again to her other breast before raining kisses down her belly.

Raising her head again, she pleaded, "N-no, wait. I... I'm sore."

She was sore but more than that, she was too embarrassed to be seen down there. When he only continued on downwards, she put her feet on the bed and tried to push herself away. He only put his hands around her thighs, holding her in place and wide open for him. Her face flamed with embarrassment.

She felt his lips on her trembling thighs, kissing one then the other. The gentleness had her relaxing a little and she laid her head back down. She next felt his tongue make a slow swipe up her slit. On the second swipe, his tongue had the lips spreading apart. The tip circled her hole then her clit and her hips, of their own volition, shifted to follow its direction. She next felt his tongue penetrating her hole, making her moan.

Her hips were supported from below with his hand. With his free one, his finger replaced his tongue. She found herself being gently finger-fucked while her clit was sucked into his mouth. It was wonderful and a good feeling was slowly rising up within her. Only, she needed more and didn't know how to ask for it. She told herself she wouldn't have even if she did. Her body, on the other hand, did know how to ask for more and wasn't that proud from demanding it or lying to itself.

Taking cues she had no idea she was giving, the suction on her clit increased and he added another finger, twisting and poking inside her. The pleasure built up faster. Her hands had a death grip on the bar they were tethered to. Her panting had turned vocal, the word "oh" coming repeatedly from her mouth. Then the mounting pressure crested.

Her teeth clicked as her mouth snapped closed and her jaw clenched. Her eyes rolled up. She couldn't see or hear anything. Her whole body tensed before it started jerking. When she regained consciousness and control of her own body, she stared bewilderedly at the ceiling.

"What...?"

"You came," Bill answered her unfinished question, a smile in his voice.

"Oh."

Apparently, orgasms could reduce her to one word responses. They also relaxed her so much she didn't stutter anymore, she noted with a languid smile. If she hadn't already liked cumming, the loss of her speech impediment was just one more reason to.

"Ready for another?"

She looked at him with doubt-filled eyes but he already had his face buried in her pussy. With her second orgasm, all doubts were cleared from her mind. And while her pussy was still pulsating in the aftermath, he rose up and easily slipped his cock inside her. They both groaned.

He took her slowly. After the number of orgasms she'd had, she wasn't in a hurry either. But he didn't let her completely relax. All the while, he spoke to her, praising her body, how wet she was, how tight her pussy was gripping his cock. He told her of the things he wanted to do to her and of the things he wanted her to do him.

He suddenly froze as he was telling her about letting her on top so he could play with her breasts while she rode him. She frowned, a little disappointed that he stopped speaking. At first, she'd asked him to stop because it was embarrassing her. But then she began to like the dirty things he'd told her, was liking imagining the things he was describing and wanted to hear the rest. She arched her neck, wondering what had distracted him and found him looking at her bound hands.

They didn't hurt anymore so she'd forgotten about them. Apparently, he had too. The rope had loosened some but not enough that her hands could slip through. But it had been pulling on her skin so she had had to hold on the extra length that tied to the headboard.

"Bill? It's okay. It doesn't hurt, honest."

At his silence, exasperated now, she bucked her hips to get him moving again but got the opposite of what she wanted. He pulled his cock out, frustrating her until he turned her onto her side and slipped into her from behind. She sighed her satisfaction.

He reached up and freed her hands from the rope. Before releasing them completely, he rubbed the stiffness from her arms. The returning feeling in them made her moan. He cupped her breast and only then did he resume thrusting, making her moan again but for a different reason. The fondling and the new angle had him hitting her in a sensitive place she never knew existed inside her.

He moved her hair aside to kiss her shoulder. She felt him smile against her skin. Before she could ask what was so funny, he told her to open her eyes. She did and was shocked to see herself in the closet mirror, having forgotten it was there. Embarrassed, she turned her eyes away but curiosity had her looking at their reflection again.

It was fascinating to see the contrast their bodies made with his larger body behind her slight one and his tanned hand possessively holding her pale-skinned breast. Then he took hold of her leg and draped it on the outside of his raised leg, exposing their joined sex.

The sight of his thick cock splitting her tiny pussy had her creaming. The next time his cock pulled out, it was glistening with her juices. She could feel herself about to cum. Then his hand abandoned her breast to reach for her pussy. His fingers spread her lips and pressed her now exposed clit. The back of her head slammed against his chest as she came screaming.

Their hips made slapping sounds as his thrusts became rapid. He flattened his hand against her belly, holding her steady for his forward thrusts. Her orgasm went on and on as he took her harder, deeper. Just when she thought she couldn't take it anymore, he pulled out and, groaning, came on her thigh.

Part 3

They lay unspeaking as both tried to catch their breath. He got his first and ran his hand up until he cupped her breast again. He just couldn't get enough of them.

He supposed he should've been thinking of escaping then, throw in a dose of guilt too, but the only thing on his mind was round three. There were things needed to be taken care of first though, like the cum drying on their skin.

"Little -" He hurriedly corrected himself. "Abby?"

She moaned, "Oh god, again? Let me rest a little, will you?"

His laugh was muffled against her hair. "I need a minute to bounce back too. But I was thinking..." His words trailed off as the implication of what she said sunk in. "Wait, are you telling me you want to go again?"

"Not right now. And you just said you need a minute. I need two... or three. Maybe ten."

"Does this mean you're not mad?"

She was silent for a moment as she thought then she sighed, "Not at you."

He raised himself on his elbow and turned her onto her back so he could see her face. "What do you mean?"

"I mean I was a virgin, Bill, and you raped me."

He flinched at the directness of her words and felt he deserved it. Sorry didn't seem to be enough to make up for everything but he couldn't think of anything else to say. "I'm sorry, Abby. I --

She shook her head. She wasn't done yet. "I'm thinking I should be mad at you and I was. At first. But then... I don't know. Now, the only thing on my mind is when we can have sex again and I'm mad at myself for thinking that b-because t-that makes m-me a s-slut and --

"Hey," he quickly interjected before she cried. "You are not a slut. If anything, I'm the slut."

She blinked at him in surprise. Then the corners of her smiling lips twitched. "You're a slut?"

He shrugged. "Sure."

She laughed. When she sobered, she asked, "What now?"

"Do you..." He cleared his throat, reluctant to continue. "Do you want to call the police?" She shook her head and the knot of worry in his chest eased. "Then the next order of business is food if you have any. We need fuel. And a shower."

"And after that?"

"Round three," he said with glee.

She smiled briefly at that. "No, I mean after round three or four or five. Do we go out on a date? Are we a couple now?"

He felt himself start to sweat. "Uh, Abby... you see..."

Her lips quivered and her eyes filled up with unshed tears. He cursed silently. This was precisely why he hadn't wanted to ask her out.

The guilt and fear that had been missing before kicked in now. He'd taken her against her will. He'd taken her virginity, which she'd probably been saving for marriage. She said she wasn't going to report him to the police but she could always change her mind, especially now. It all depended on how he answered.

"I'm worried what people will say about our age difference."

A tear rolled down her cheek. "But --

Okay, that was clearly the wrong thing to say. He quickly added, "But that doesn't really matter. So I was thinking we should get married."

She blinked but no tear fell. She looked surprised, exactly how he felt. What the hell did he say?! He couldn't think and his mouth just kept running.

"Yeah, see, I forced you because I couldn't help myself. I mean, it's just that I think about you all the time. I think it's because I'm in love with you. And..."

Everything was a haze after that. He couldn't remember everything else he said. He just kept on babbling and the more he talked, the happier little mouse looked. He didn't remember her agreeing but she must have because six months later, he was standing in front of a priest, his stupid mouth saying, "I do."