Faux Filmmakers Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,417 Followers

Rob brought her in and introduced us, then we got right to it. I had her sit on the edge of the bed and start sucking my cock. Unfortunately, it didn't take long to figure out that she was really trying to perform for the camera and, as a result, her cocksucking wasn't all that good. I had to stop her and explain that I'd prefer her to act as though the camera wasn't there, to just let herself go in a way that she might not feel comfortable doing with a guy she really cared about, to essentially take the opportunity to cut loose. She seemed a little down at first, as though she felt she'd blown her audition, but I reassured her and told her we would start with a clean slate. The first thing I wanted her to do was just relax and let go, then let out her natural reactions. I had her lie on her back in the middle of the bed and spread her legs wide.

She looked so hot lying there spread out for me, but before I went back to fucking her, I wanted to make sure she was relaxed and had taken my advice. Kneeling between her legs, I lowered my head and started licking her pussy. Rob had picked up on what I had told her and, as the supposed director, encouraged her as I lapped up her pungent juices. I slipped a finger up into her and pumped it in and out while licking and sucking her clit. It didn't take long before she was moaning loudly and writhing around. She grabbed my head and forced it against her pussy as she humped against me. With an unrestrained cry of pleasure, she started cumming while I continued to eat her.

When I raised my head, I asked if she was feeling a little more relaxed and she nodded with a big smile on her face. Leaning over her, I guided my rigid cock into her dripping pussy, then straightened up on my knees, holding her by the waist. This position gave me a great overview of her hot body as I enjoyed the feel of her juicy pussy on my cock. She fondled her hard nipples before dropping a hand down to massage her clit. She seemed to get even wetter the longer I fucked her. After a little while, we stopped and I flipped onto my back while she straddled me. I encouraged her to do what made her feel good, rather than what she thought looked good and she immediately took my advice to heart. She was moving up and down, back and forth, all over my cock, trying every possible movement and not keeping to herself how much she was enjoying it.

I wasn't surprised when she ended up cumming a few minutes later, with a great, passionate cry. As she was catching her breath, I suggested she give cocksucking another try, so she moved down the bed and knelt between my legs. She lowered her head and slid her lips down my cock, concentrating this time on technique rather than appearance. I felt a definite improvement and was really enjoying her blowjob this time. She ran her tongue over my balls and up the underside of my shaft when she wasn't sliding her lips up and down, gradually bringing my orgasm closer. When my cock began to swell as I was on the verge of cumming, I suggested that she take the money shot in the face. Just before I started spurting, she slipped my cock from her mouth and pumped my load all over her tongue and cheeks.

We commended her on her turnaround and suggested that she definitely had a good look and a lot of potential. I was definitely please with my choice and actually gave her a hug and a kiss before she walked out the door.

Rob went ahead and got ready for his next selection, and our last audition of the day. She came in the door and I smiled, immediately recalling a term we had all used to describe such a young lady. Maria was a "BMW" which stood for "Big Mexican Woman." She was also very vivacious, with a big smile, and was wearing clothes that were just a bit too small for her voluptuous figure. She just seemed really happy to be there and you couldn't help but smile after a few minutes with her. I watched with interest as she wrestled her way out of her tight shirt and jeans, revealing bikini panties and a bra that barely restrained her jiggly tits. She unfastened the bra and spilled out her tits, which were topped with large, dark areolas and thick, hard nipples. She then slipped out of her panties, revealing a well-groomed bush between her thick thighs. I was actually thinking that Rob was in for a treat, because I felt like fucking her myself.

We brought her into the bedroom and Rob was raring to go, his cock sticking straight out in front of him. Maria immediately told him that she loved his cock and asked him if he'd like to fuck her tits. Rob followed her to the bed and straddled her, laying his cock between her fleshy melons and starting to pump away. He was holding her tits together, so while he fucked them, he was also fondling her nipples. Meanwhile, I don't know that Rob was aware of this, but she had both of her hands between her legs and was giving her pussy a good working over. Jim had to go back and forth with the camera from Rob's cock between her tits to her fingers on her pussy.

After a while, she asked if Rob wanted to fuck her mouth, which he did. He moved forward and slipped his cock between her lips as she pumped it and fondled his balls. I have to admit, I was checking out her voluptuous body as she sucked his cock; I'd have traded places with Rob had the opportunity come up. She must have been a pretty good cocksucker because it wasn't long before Rob flashed me the signal and I had Maria stop. Rob got up and took a couple of minutes to settle down, then we decided to have him take her doggie style. He got behind her and started fucking her while I found myself distracted by her swinging tits.

I must have been a little bit obvious, because she looked over at me and smiled, then asked if I'd like to have my cock sucked. I wasn't really doing anything else pertinent, so I shrugged and started to open my jeans. Rob smiled and looked over at Jim while Jim made sure he was catching everything on video. I got my jeans down to my knees, my cock popping out since I wasn't wearing underwear, and lay on the bed in front of her. While Rob continued to slam her pussy from behind, she lowered her head and started sliding her hot mouth up and down my rigid cock. I reached under her and, fondling her big melons, my cock grew even harder just feeling them in my hand. She was a really talented cocksucker, so I could see where Rob had needed to cool down a bit while she'd been working on him.

Jim was moving around, getting shots of everything that was going on, until Maria asked him if he had a tripod for his camera so that he could get in on the action, too. If she was willing to take on all three of us, I didn't want to miss the opportunity, so I got up and set up the tripod while Jim continued to film and Rob continued fucking her. We got the camera set up and, while I had Rob quit and repositioned the two of them, Jim stripped down. I had Rob lie on his back while Maria straddled him with her back to him and guided his big tool into her plush ass. Rob moaned as he filled her tight opening, but Marie just smiled and beckoned Jim over.

Jim kneeled between Maria's legs and slipped his cock into her chubby pussy and started pumping her as Rob pumped her ass from below. Once they got their rhythm going, I stepped up next to them and guided my cock back into Maria's mouth. She was really able to focus on sucking me off while Jim and Rob worked on sliding their cocks in and out of her pussy and ass. I figured Rob would be first to cum and that he wouldn't be able to give us a money shot, but somehow he lasted longer than both Jim and me. I was so aroused by Maria and her cocksucking was so good that I wound up being the first one finished. I felt an incredibly intense orgasm quickly welling up and when I was right on the brink, I pulled out and pumped my load of goo all over Maria's face.


Once I was spent, I hopped off the bed and retrieved the camera to get some close-ups of Jim and Rob's double-penetration. I did the best I could to get in and around their intertwined bodies until Jim gave me an indication that he was about done. I focused in on him pulling out of her pussy, stroking his slippery cock a few times, then spurting onto the rolls of her belly. He backed off the bed and we just watched and waited for Rob to finish up. The shot between her legs of her pussy and Rob's cock sliding in and out of her ass below it was a good one, so it didn't really matter how long we filmed it. Finally, Rob reached down and took his cock in his hand and spewed all over her pussy. She moved off of him and, with a big smile on her face, asked how she had done.

Everybody spoke at once, telling her how satisfied we all were with her performance, how camera-friendly she was and just how great she had done. We didn't have any other appointments, so we didn't rush her out or even rush her to get dressed. She gradually got back into her clothes and pretty soon she was gone. We just sat around for a few minutes trying to comprehend just how awesome she had been. We had another day ahead of us, though, so we got cleaned up, got dressed and got all of our equipment secured before we took off. Day one had been a bigger success than we could have imagined; we could only hope that day two would be just as successful.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,417 Followers
12