Faux Realm Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KalDarov
KalDarov
133 Followers

"Mother fucker." He exclaimed while adrenaline left his body and he slumped to his ass.

Kicking it once more with his foot he said, "Not so tough now, huh? Sack of shit."

He had to take a brief rest, all of the excitement that washed over him in the past few minutes was gone and left his body in a state of daze. Did he just kill something? Considering he just decompressed an entire ship of people he hoped that none of them were dead. Well except one. Thinking about his sister he found new energy and jumped to his feet, only to find that it had left him pretty much as soon as his feet started to walk. Wobbling toward the breached area he could see that ship's wall was blown with some sort of explosive. Its guts were all over the place. The ship wall seemed to suffer and it pained Lucian that this inanimate object was subjected to such a barbaric act.

Gently caressing the material with the palm of his hand he managed to offer some silent prayers, hoping that soon it would be better. He imagined his own body with a hole and that's all it took for him to shiver and pray that ships felt no pain.

Moving inside the dark hole he found black material.

A strange new world.

KalDarov
KalDarov
133 Followers