Favela Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile Marcella had finally finished what she was doing on the bed, gingerly lifting them one at a time she started putting on new lingerie. It was like nothing Olivia had ever seen, even in the old magazines. Everything was jet black, there was lace but it was hard to see the fine details from the closet. The bra extended down to Marcella's waist, she cinched it tightly in the back. The panties were strange because they covered so much.

They weren't glossy like the green thong she had been wearing but they did have a certain sheen to them all the same. As she pulled them up Olivia sighed dejectedly, she couldn't see anything now, they hugged Marcella's ass from edge to edge. How decidedly not erotic. She thought, taking the green panties away from her face and stuffing them angrily into her right pocket. It was difficult since her cock was still fairly hard and she nearly fell off the chair as she struggled to stuff them inside.

Next her mom put on some kind of spidery belt-like thing that rested just below the strange bra, it had straps that dangled down the front and back. The final phase was the most mysterious, Marcella took some barely visible rolls of smoky mesh and pulled them up her legs. The dangling straps were clipped to these somehow, Olivia guessed to keep them from sliding down. Lastly Marcella picked up her lipstick and applied it casually then smacked her lips.

She smiled and seemed very satisfied with herself. She's totally forgotten about me hasn't she? Olivia suddenly felt extremely alone. But then as though reading her mind, Marcella turned in her direction and blew her a kiss. It made Olivia feel all warm and fluttery inside. Now that she could see her mom from the front her bizarre ensemble made a little more sense, the net effect was... definitely seductive.

In her one final act Marcella took the VR band from her desk and tugged it securely down over her eyes. With a little less grace she climbed up onto her bed and flopped down onto her back. The second ticked by, Olivia just kept staring, waiting for something to happen. She had calmed down considerably over the last few minutes, her 'erection' was completely gone, she was breathing normally. Absently she glanced down at her wrist display.

20:00 oh shit! I am such an idiot! She hissed angrily. She had been waiting for herself. Her pulse started racing again, she'd only sketched out how things might go from this point forward. Now that she was faced with reality her levels of confidence and certainty were plummeting. Still she had to do something. "First things first." She murmured. She had to trick Marcella into thinking that her Romeo had shown up. Sweat pouring down her neck, Olivia edged the closet door open one millimeter at a time.

Any sound at all could ruin everything. She took a deep breath and took her time, forcing her muscles to stabilize. She managed somehow, leaving the pistol on the seat of the chair and the closet door mostly open. Gliding her bare feet noiselessly over the tiles she made her way with agonizing slowness towards the bedroom doorway. Thankfully Marcella had left it wide open, otherwise Olivia didn't know what she would have done. Reaching the safety of the hall she picked up some speed and headed towards the front door.

Finally able to relax a bit now that the hard part was done she pulled the front door swiftly open and then swung it shut with a resounding crash that she was certain could be heard throughout the entire villa. Putting on her boots she walked as loudly as she dared around the common room, then she went into the kitchen, returned to the common room and tromped brusquely towards the hallway. Feeling especially wily she first went the wrong way towards her own room then doubled back and headed for Marcella.

Thumping into her mom's room and noting her startled reaction while being able to see her spread out as she had intended to be seen for the first time; was a memory that Olivia would forever cherish. Slowing down she walked with shorter more determined steps directly to the foot of Marcella's bed. Reaching up to her bandoleer she keyed her phone to sub-vocal mode and enabled voice synthesis. She had already picked out the perfect profile: a deep yet soothing voice that was both mildly erotic and commanding.

She didn't plan on talking much, but when she did she wanted it to count. "Wow." The disembodied voice projected from her bandoleer pocket. It wasn't a line, it was the word she was actually thinking. Her mother was jaw dropping and the lingerie was only making matters worse. Marcella shifted sensually, presenting another side for inspection, Olivia felt something uncurling in her shorts. She was almost getting used to it. "A vintage VR band, interesting blindfold. Are you able to display images with that?"

It was a question she already knew the answer to, but it had just given her a rather phenomenal idea and she was very eager to lure her mother deeper into the sticky web of lies they had spun together. "Yes." Marcella replied, her voice soft and solicitous.

"What are you looking at right now?" Olivia asked, she was genuinely curious. Marcella turned her head from side to side, her body writhing erotically as she moved gracefully around on the bed.

"Nothing. Just blackness like my underwear." Curling up into a ball she pushed herself up with one arm then raised both her knees so that her crotch was fully exposed. The panties were so conservative, they covered everything, Olivia was staring directly at Marcella's cunt but she couldn't see a damn thing. Lazily her mom dragged her other hand down her belly and let it sink into the inkwell of lingerie that obscured her labia. "Just. Like. This." She breathed each word, leaning forward so that her modest cleavage still looked amazing.

"I can tell you're ready, but that would be too easy. Don't forget who's in control. Go on, I want you to tell me right now." Marcella stiffened, her face made a cute sour expression, but then quickly smoothed out and became solicitous once more.

"You are!" She said loudly, emphatically, flopping her body forward so that she now sat on her knees right at the edge of the bed like a dog begging for a bone. Olivia was so close, she could easily have reached out and touched her. She studied her mother's face closely, Marcella's mouth was cracked open so that her glistening tongue was visible, it reminded her of the aggressive tech at state medical.

"Good." She said. "Because controlling you is what excites me. And I know you'll learn quickly the more you let me control you the better it will feel." At last unable to help herself Olivia reached out with one hand and loving stroked her mother's cheek. Marcella leaned in, practically nuzzling her fingers, her lips brushing against them, threatening to take them inside her hot mouth. "No." She stated firmly, griping the side of Marcella's face so that she couldn't move. "You're just too excited. I can't control you properly if you can't even control yourself."

She let her hand slide down to her mother's throat, she wrapped her fingers around it but didn't squeeze, she merely held it there like a loose collar. "Do you remember those pictures you took of your daughter? It was the first command I gave you." Marcella nodded as much as she was able with Olivia's hand restricting her movement. "There was one picture that you took of her face. Her eyes looking right at the camera. She was smiling." Marcella nodded again, her mouth was still cracked open but she wasn't saying anything.

"It's important that you get your sexual feelings under control. I think having your daughter staring into your face will help. I want you to display that picture on your VR band. Do it right now." Olivia let her fingers tighten slightly, she still wasn't squeezing but now her mother wouldn't be able to nod. She could feel Marcella's throat moving under her fingers as she sub-vocalized the commands.

"It's done." She moaned hoarsely. She was trembling. Olivia smiled and took her mother's face in both hands, she leaned in so that her phone was very close to Marcella's face, she sub-vocalized in a whisper.

"Imagine that your daughter is standing in front of you right now. Look deep into those eyes, lose yourself inside them. She's thinking about how pathetic you look, how vulnerable and exposed, but also how hot. She wants to kiss you because she loves you, but she's too afraid that you'll reject her. But you would never do that. You love her too, you said so. You'd do anything for your daughter so I want you to beg her to kiss you, tell her you can't live without it!" Marcella was trembling so hard that Olivia was afraid she might tremble right off the bed, she did her best to hold her steady with her hands.

"Oh sweet baby, doce filha, please I'm begging you, kiss mamma. I... I need it so bad. Don't make me suffer any more, please, please!" Marcella craned her head forward, her lips quivering, probing, pouting, ready to kiss anything. Olivia leaned in and brought their mouths together, she opened hers enough so that their tongues would bump into each other as their lips slipped smoothly together. Marcella was ferocious, it was a little frightening. Both her arms suddenly came up, grasping wildly for Olivia's shoulders.

"No!" Breaking the kiss she sub-vocalized loudly, only by pure reflex managing to intercept her mom's flailing arms. She grasped them by the wrists and forced them down to her sides. She thanked her many hours of hard manual labor that had given her the strength of a mountain gorilla. She also wearily noted the many dangers of her situation that she had failed to anticipate. Sub-vocalizing while her mouth was occupied would be a disaster, letting her mother touch her body would be a disaster.

"No touching." She chided, giving her voice a playful lilt, Marcella grunted and struggled petulantly, not really trying to free her arms, more like she was enjoying the restraint and wanted Olivia to demonstrate just how physically powerless she truly was. Her mom's cheeks were livid, she was breathing heavily, her diminutive chest heaving. Olivia could smell her strongly, the heat radiating off her sweating body in waves. Sweet, spicy, sour, bitter, the scent was making her have dirty thoughts.

"Is that better? Is picturing your daughter kissing you cooling off your sex-crazed cunt?" Marcella shook her head recklessly from side to side, Olivia was worried the VR band might fly off her head, but it didn't. Her mom was panting like a wild animal in heat.

"No. No, no no no no. No!" She wailed. "It's not helping, it's making it so much worse." Olivia was intrigued by this, it's true she hadn't been sure what would happen but she certainly hadn't expected this reaction. She felt a strange yet intense longing to rip the VR band off her mom's face so that she could look into her eyes. What would they reveal about Marcella's darkest innermost thoughts? Disgust, terror, lust, maybe even love? As alluring as the prospect was the risk was too great and Olivia couldn't bear the thought of losing everything she'd gained so far.

"Are you telling me that the thought of making out with your daughter is actually turning you on? Are you really that desperate to be fucked? What would you do if this wasn't a fantasy and she was standing in front of you right now? Just how shameless of a mother are you?" Marcella's face contorted cutely, it was clear that she was struggling heroically with the overwhelming physical and emotional tsunami that was threatening to destroy her. From her point of view her daughter was still hiding in the closet just a few meters away, anything she said at this point Olivia was sure to hear.

"I don't know!" Marcella moaned hoarsely, trying to take the easy way out. But Olivia wasn't going to have any of that.

"Oh I think you do." She said, a note of certainty she didn't actually feel creeping into her voice. But did she? "I'll make it real simple since you're being so cooperative. Just tell me what you want right now. The only catch is that it can't be anything you wouldn't let your daughter do to you." Olivia smiled, it was like she was some kind of genius, for some reason whenever she got sexually excited her mind kicked into overdrive and every idea was better than the last, and this one was a real doozie.

Marcella bit down hard on her bottom lip, it looked painful, her brow furrowed severely. Olivia had really limited her mom's options, she was controlling her psychologically as well as physically, it gave her such a thrill that she nearly fainted from pure pleasure. She was forcing her mom to make a dire choice, either surrender to her formidable sexual frustration or come to grips with whatever feelings she was hiding from herself about Olivia. The seconds ticked by, the sexual tension did not abate.

Finally her mom stopped chewing on her lower lip, seeming to reach some internal resolution, her body stiffened, her arms straightened and she threw her chin back defiantly. "I want to find out." She said at last, her voice strangely serene. "I don't know if it's wrong, I can't make sense out of these feelings. If my daughter was standing in front of me right now I would ask her if we could find out together. Here I am, look at me. Just like you said, vulnerable, exposed, pathetic. I can't help but wonder what would really happen if my daughter saw me like this. All I can say for certain is that I'm not afraid to find out."

Olivia was kind of in awe, the turn around was masterful. Marcella had utterly disarmed her, she felt somewhat defeated. Was this a battle she could ever really win? Even now, nearly naked, robbed of her sight, restrained and kneeling submissively on a bed; Marcella was still on top, and it was Olivia who felt vulnerable, exposed and pathetic. Maybe she'd lost sight of her original goal, all she really wanted was for her mom to remember that she existed. Her anger had twisted everything and then her unexpected discovery that she enjoyed domination had created a monster.

"I've kissed my daughter many times but never on the mouth." Olivia had almost forgotten about Marcella, she had been so lost in her own thoughts, the words surprised her. Her mom looked anxious, undoubtedly she had been wondering why her mystery man had gone so quiet. "When I was kissing you, I thought about it. Maybe it was just the picture putting funny ideas into my head, I don't know. I was more turned on than I've been in a long time, I wasn't pretending, I was begging for real." She laughed uneasily and licked her lips like a snake tasting the air.

"I'm going to kiss you again, you don't have to beg this time, but I don't want you to pretend, I want you to believe. You will be kissing your daughter, on the mouth. Don't think about it, don't try to force it, you're not doing it to get turned on or arouse your daughter. You're not allowed to have any preconceptions about what's going to happen or how you're going to react, your job is to open your mind and open your mouth." Marcella actually grinned when she heard those words.

Olivia felt a slight sense of edification, a lot of things were uncertain but when it came to telling her mom what to do she had no doubts and despite her occasional bouts of defiance Marcella was truly submissive. Domination was as natural as breathing, it transcended whatever sexual angst she might be experiencing. There was more to it than just gratification, it was about responsibility and revenge. Marcella obediently leaned forward, glistening lips parting invitingly.

The first time had been harder, a bit scary, a little awkward, but also exhilarating. Olivia went into the second kiss with a far cooler head. Slipping out of character for a moment she was just an anxious abandoned little girl once more. Her kisses were sporadic, darting, timid, wracked with the fear of rejection. Slowly they became less frantic, her lips started to linger for seconds at a time. She let go of Marcella's wrists and raised both hands to clasp her mother's face. Each kiss lasted longer than the last. Inside her breast she felt a thrumming warmth, it grew stronger and stronger.

With each instance of physical contact she thought the words "I love you." She could feel the sentiment tangibly filling her body, then flowing out in small fluttering bursts each time their faces collided. Marcella was playing her part perfectly, her breathing had gotten faster but she wasn't trying to press the issue, she waited patiently for each kiss, her mouth receptive if not a little curious. Olivia was becoming aroused by her mother's obedience, but it also annoyed her.

She started baiting Marcella, nibbling on her bottom lip, kissing deeper then pulling back right before her mom had a chance to respond in kind, letting her tongue casually brush against Marcella's but making it seem like an accident. She could tell it was working, there was a tangible sense of frustration building on the other side. Marcella let out a little moan of irritation and barely managed to stop herself from aggressively mashing their mouths together as Olivia pulled back again just when things were getting good.

"Do you think your daughter would tease you like this?" She asked innocently, almost giggling as she thought about how dirty it was talking indirectly about herself even as she did the obscene things she was talking about. Marcella panted, struggling to catch her breath.

"I don't know, but it's hard to think, I've never been so turned on. My panties are so wet it's like I pissed myself." Olivia glanced down and then immediately regretted that she hadn't bothered to appreciate this particular vista sooner. Marcella's black lingerie captivated her, it somehow managed to be tight in all the right places but the color and the semi-gloss created confusing curves and shadows that vexed her eyes. She felt a sudden overwhelming urge to touch them.

"I'm not sure I believe you." She murmured sub-vocally. "I think I need to check." Placing her left hand under her mother's chin and tilting back her head, she slid her right hand down Marcella's quivering belly, then coyly ran her palm gently over her mother's mons. Her fingers curled cautiously, hooking casually underneath the crotch of Marcella's panties. Olivia was starting to feel very nervous, it definitely felt like she was crossing a line, but her lust for her mother's underwear was driving her to do it.

Her fingers were trembling but she willed them to constrict, the heat was intense and it only got hotter as her middle finger sank deliciously deeper into the natural indentation between her mother's labia. She felt the wetness immediately, her ring and index finger too, slimy, sticky, all over her hand. She grunted and froze, unable to think. This was the most intense sexual experience she had ever had, and her mind was buckling. Marcella's hot breath came in short hot bursts that hit her right in the face, she was still tilting her mom's head back and it seemed to be driving the woman wild.

Seeing Marcella's bare throat, the side pulsing then rippling as she swallowed, completely under Olivia's power, flipped a switch in the back of the girl's mind and suddenly she was back in her body. Her right hand responded first, she squeezed Marcella's entire crotch, letting her fingers dig firmly into her mom's tender flesh on every side. Marcella whimpered in a way that only made Olivia want to clench harder, but she didn't, she was perfectly content to baby her mom's throbbing vulva, wringing it out like a sponge.

Breathing loudly and hard, Marcella somehow managed to speak. "My daughter would never do something like this." She gasped, her VR band pointed directly at the ceiling. Olivia smiled and stifled a snort, it was the kind of remark that struck her as extremely funny given the circumstances.