Favela Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neotoy
neotoy
123 Followers

"Are you sure about that?" She asked, rocking her hand slowly back and forth, there was so much juice running down her knuckles that it started dripping onto the bed. Marcella moaned loudly, her hips shaking visibly as she got closer to climaxing. Olivia pulled her hand away at the last moment, leaving her mother's crotch a sodden ruffled mess. With her other hand she grabbed hold of her own crotch and started to roughly grind her palm against the base of her fake cock, shoving the swollen probe in and out of her spasming cunt.

Raising the hand drenched with her mom's juices she turned it slowly in front of her face, thick glistening drops of Marcella's excitement oozed down her fingers, when she spread them it formed translucent webs. It was as grotesque as it was captivating, she felt a shiver race up her spine and realized that she was getting close herself. Unlike with Marcella she didn't stop. Her orgasm was gut wrenching and nearly brought her to her knees, but she leaned against the bed for support and stared at her mom's pillaged crotch until she recovered.

"Your panties are wrecked." She stated dryly. "But you can help me clean my hand." She placed her slimy palm gently over Marcella's open mouth, then moving it sloppily she dragged both sides and her slippery fingers all over her mom's face until she'd managed to wipe most of the juices off, shoving her head around and rubbing it deeply into her skin in the process. "Now lick the rest off." She ordered, making sure that her mom was able to reach every nook and cranny with her tongue. It surprised her how ferociously Marcella attacked her hand.

"You like the taste of your own pussy that much?" She asked with idle curiosity. Marcella had finished with the last of Olivia's fingers, she licked her lips as if she still wanted more, her entire face glistened with her juices. Olivia would have found it funny if it hadn't been turning her on so much.

"I didn't before." Marcella replied breathily. "But thanks to you and my daughter's dirty undies I've developed a mild addiction." Olivia nodded thoughtfully.

"Take off your panties." She commanded. Standing back she watched appreciatively as Marcella struggled to unfasten her stockings without the help of her vision. Keeping one eye on her mom she stealthily unbuttoned her shorts and artfully shimmied out of them. She waited patiently for her mother to begin peeling her sodden lingerie off her big beautiful ass. Marcella lay on her back with her knees bent and her legs in the air, it seemed convenient given that she would probably fall over if she tried it standing up.

Olivia tugged off her own underwear. It was horribly stretched thanks to the prosthetic, and like Marcella's ruined panties they were also very wet. The head of her fake penis never seemed to stop dribbling, and since it spent most of its time curled up in the padded crotch, the effect was fairly similar to normal. "Give them to me." Olivia ordered, reaching out and snatching Marcella's panties the second she pulled them off her feet. "Since you like the taste of pussy so much I thought I'd give you a well deserved reward."

Marcella tried to sit back up but Olivia pushed her down. She stuffed her mom's filthy panties absently into the left pocket of her shorts which were now on the floor by her feet. She smiled when she thought about how she now had two pairs of her mom's hottest lingerie squirreled away. Leaning over Marcella she flipped her own panties inside out and folded them into a little ball with the padded crotch wrapped around one end.

She pushed the sticky bundle lightly against her mother's lips, moistening them. "Open up." She murmured. Marcella moaned with pleasure and surprise as she recognized the familiar taste and texture. Her mouth snapped open and Olivia obligingly shoved her underwear deep inside until only a little ruffle was sticking out. "I don't want you to think these are your panties, imagine they belong to your daughter instead, and she just came inside them." Marcella moaned loudly, although it was muffled, and arched her back as she writhed about on the bed.

Marcella kept moving until suddenly her bottom half was sliding over the edge of the bed. Olivia hadn't moved, she was too busy watching Marcella's sexy antics so she almost didn't notice when her mom's legs thumped down on either side of her. She glanced down and found herself staring directly at her mom's beautiful black bush with her coffee-colored prosthesis wedged between their sweaty bodies; neatly bisecting her labia. It was so erotic that Olivia almost came again right on the spot.

Marcella's pelvis had bumped hotly and heavily into her belly as she slid into Olivia's lap. Had it been on purpose? That seemed unlikely, regardless she was effectively trapped now, if she pulled away her mom would slide right off the bed and hit the floor ass-first, probably pretty hard too. Marcella seemed to be aware of this fact, as she made several indistinct muffled moaning sounds and proceeded to lift her legs provocatively in the air.

The sensation of her mom's thick muscular inner thighs gliding up her hips filled her with excitement and terror. Would she be able to tell that she was a woman? Would her figure give her away, or did she have enough mass and muscle to pass for male? Olivia in a slight panic broadened her stance in the hope that it would enhance the illusion of a larger male physique. The unintended consequence was that this lowered her hips and suddenly her huge rubber cock was no longer visible, as it had dipped down inconveniently below Marcella's bush.

Olivia froze daring not to move until she could determine exactly where it had ended up, but while she was distracted and frantically peering into the inscrutable curly darkness, her mother was still moving. Marcella started to bend her knees slowly backwards, it was the same posture she had taken before while removing her underwear. Olivia cursed herself for being so eager to play the trick with her panties, if only she'd had a little more self control she wouldn't be in this predicament now.

She felt a foot gently tucking itself into her lower pack, Marcella was stretching out her other leg, dragging it lazily up her daughter's left side, bringing it dangerously close to the bottom of her breast. If Marcella hit tits, it was all over. Olivia had to do something fast, otherwise... the repercussions were too terrible to conceive. Her mom's left leg was now wrapped partially around her waist, it flexed, pulling her upward and inward so that she almost sprawled right on top of her mom.

Instead she took control, reaching back and wrapping her arms around her mom's mischievous legs she lifted them both forward, forcing Marcella to hold them both straight up in the air. She grunted, a sharp sound that was clearly audible even through a mouthful of underwear, and yet she didn't seem even slightly uncomfortable. Olivia kept her mom's thighs at bay, fending them off with her elbows while she slid her hands up Marcella's calves, trying to make a grab for her ankles.

Her mother didn't seem to mind any of this, she wasn't resisting but she wasn't just laying there passively either. Olivia noticed an odd sort of rhythm happening below her belly, as she fought to gain control of Marcella's legs. The woman was shifting her weight in the most maddening way, first in one direction, and then just as Olivia got her balance, in the other. Her mom's bottom pressed hotly against the fronts of her thighs, occasionally she felt Marcella's wiry pubes tickling her right near the crotch, it was super distracting.

At last she seemed to catch the pattern as she noticed for the first time that her mother had been gently gyrating her hips, causing her ass to bounce lightly against Olivia's legs every few seconds. Using this new knowledge to her advantage, she timed her movements and smoothly wrestled her mom's legs towards her left side. Once they passed the tipping point there wasn't much she could do besides letting them flop over. Still Marcella had one last trick up her sleeve, as her legs dropped she pulled in her knees, absorbing most of the momentum and landing them softly on the edge of the bed.

To her surprise, Marcella's body continued rocking, although now it was more energetic. It was almost like she'd planned the whole thing. Now that she was laying on her side with her knees tucked up next to her chest she was able to move her whole body more freely. Olivia placed a hand on Marcella's right hip, it was more of a reflex than anything, since her mom was arching her back in a rippling motion that pushed her ass backwards into her daughter with a lot more force than it had before.

Now that she was finally disentangled and mostly out of danger Olivia put her energy back into discovering what had happened to her suspiciously invisible rubber cock. As her mother moved away she caught a glimpse, a short glistening section of the rigid rock-hard shaft as it slid a little ways out of Marcella's body. Olivia stopped breathing, she felt cold despite the heat and the pouring sweat that trickled down her neck. She watched in shock as her mom's big round ass smacked softly into her belly then pulled away only to return a moment later.

Marcella had been fucking her fake cock this whole time and she hadn't even noticed. She tried hard to deny it at first, an optical illusion right? It just looked like it was going inside... But no, it was no illusion. Her mom's swollen labia wrapped possessively around the slimy shaft, she could even occasionally catch a glimpse of the intensely pink flesh of her mother's vagina through her thicket of black pubes, the cock was plunging in and out like a well-oiled piston as Marcella rocked back and forth. "Oh my fucking god." She breathed.

She had planned a lot of things, but she had never really thought seriously about fucking her mother. Although in truth it was Marcella who was doing all the fucking, Olivia was just standing there utterly dumbfounded. Luckily her mom was lost in her own world and didn't notice anything. She moaned softly through the panties each time her ass slapped wetly against her daughter's thighs. Olivia still had her hand pressed firmly against her mother's hip, gripping it like a shipwrecked sailor clinging to a piece of driftwood, she had absolutely no idea what to do.

As her shock subsided she tried to assess the situation calmly. It was already too late. That was the phrase that kept popping into her head. There's no going back now, she thought, I'm already inside her. My big fat rubber cock is buried balls-deep in my mother's sopping wet cunt. I'm literally having sex with my mother. Her face burned and she knew she was blushing furiously. Thinking about it wasn't really helping, and if that wasn't bad enough she was having trouble even doing that. The relentless repetitive smacking was starting to take a toll.

Olivia started panting, her fingers slipped on her mother's sweaty thigh and she slumped forward over her body, just barely managing to throw out her hands to break her fall. Marcella took this as some kind of signal and twisted powerfully underneath her. Suddenly her mom was on her stomach with her legs bent along her sides, her ass was still practically touching the bed but the front of her body was stretched out. She rested her face sideways on the surface of the bed, her cheek was flushed, she breathed fast and heavy through her nose.

Olivia found herself standing almost on her toes, flopped over her mother's ass like a rag doll. If it wasn't for Marcella's state of delirious arousal along with the extreme curve of her spine Olivia would have been exposed for certain. However it seemed that lady luck was still on her side. She strained to improve her precarious posture but only managed to lean awkwardly backwards, shoving her throbbing cock deeper into her mom's bouncing ass. Finally she just stopped fighting it, pushed forcefully off from the bed, and grabbed Marcella's hips with both hands to keep herself from falling backwards.

The result was that she kind of pounded both their cunts in the process, eliciting a loud erotic moan from her mom and barely managing to keep her own mouth shut as she stifled a yell. Marcella once again seemed to think this was some kind of cue or signal that she was doing something right. Her bouncing became far more exaggerated, she lunged her whole body forward with each breath and then slammed back into her daughter as soon as she was able. Olivia barely managed to hang on, her hands ached as she dug her fingers ruthlessly into her mom's wide hips.

The probe was pounding her insides numb and she imagined what she felt was only a fraction of what her massive rubber member must be feel like to Marcella. "Oh mom." She wailed silently, as her body felt like it was starting to unravel from the inside out. Although that was only half the story, as unpleasant as the jarring movement was, her cunt was spasming wildly with crashing waves of pleasure that flooded her senses with a humming, prickling, tingling that was as much ecstasy as it was torture. Marcella was fucking them both.

Tears streaming down her cheeks, Olivia cried quietly. The orgasm had no beginning or end, she was not sure when it started and it never really seemed to finish. Marcella was coming too, she could feel it in every part of her cunt. The cock was supposedly just rubber, but at that moment she couldn't tell. Deep in her vagina she could feel every muscle clenching violently, her mother's legs flopped backward and her ass finally dropped out from under Olivia's wobbling pelvis. Her ridiculous rubber cock slipped obscenely out of Marcella's pussy, clear liquid spurted out of the tip and splattered all over her mother's bare back.

The sight of it started up another string of gut-wrenching orgasms. The juice just kept coming out in little bursts, right after she felt her pussy spasm. Her cock was bent down at a steep angle but it still managed to spray some into Marcella's hair. Olivia couldn't even believe what she was seeing. None of this could be real. Looking down she saw right inside her mother's vivid pink vagina, Marcella's labia hadn't quite recovered, a stream of thick clear liquid was pouring out of her, soaking into the blankets on top of the bed.

I was cumming inside of her, pumping my juices deep into her pussy every time I came. Olivia mused morbidly. The alien concept just seemed to add yet another layer of insanity to the whole experience. Then she remembered what the tech had told her, the channel in the prosthetic was just a passive conduit, it was a two-way street. When her mom was coming her copious juices were probably squirting deep inside Olivia's body too. So it wasn't just her cum that was coming out now, but rather a mixture of both their secretions.

Reaching out hypnotically Olivia ran her hand over Marcella's back, it was covered with the stuff, she smeared it all over, fascinated and disgusted at the same time. This was some next-level shit. Her mom was breathing heavily through her nose, her body limp as a wet noodle. Feeling a strange surge of compassion Olivia climbed up on top of her, dragging her still dribbling (but thankfully limp) phallus over Marcella's naked back. Pinning her mom down with her ass, Olivia reached around the side of her face and gently teased the saliva-soaked underwear out of her mouth.

Marcella heaved a huge sigh of relief but didn't bother trying to move. "I've never been fucked so good." She breathed. Olivia rocked her way backward and off the bed. Things had not gone at all the way she had expected, but her mother's words resonated with her as well. The truth was that she'd never been fucked at all before now, so there wasn't much to compare it to, however she imagined that what she'd experienced here tonight would be hard to top.

Out of habit she unballed her disgusting panties and pulled them on without really thinking about it. Then she found her shorts which she'd kicked under the bed during the commotion and put them back on too. She was dead tired and didn't have a single ounce of strength or willpower left in her body. "I know what you mean." She sub-vocalized, her deep synthetic male voice droning out of her bandoleer pocket. It was a wonder she had managed to keep it on. "I'll never forget tonight." She added.

Unable to think of anything more intelligent to say, she slipped on a pair of her mom's boots and tromped over to the bedroom door. She gave it a half-hearted slam for good measure then trotted quietly towards her mother's closet. In one final flash of brilliant luck she just managed to catch a glimpse of her reflection in the large mirror Marcella had mounted in the corner. Her lips were spotted and streaked with trances of her mom's lipstick. Her heart skipped a beat. She'd nearly ruined everything due to a single oversight.

Desperately she wiped her lips with the rough inside bottom edge of her coarse tank top. It took awhile but she manged to scrub her mouth clean, removing all the telltale evidence of her grand conspiracy. Thinking harder now she tried to discover if there were any other lapses in judgment that might have created additional land mines she'd be stepping on in the near future. Nothing came to mind. Sighing with relief Olivia crept back into the closet and slumped down in the chair she'd brought from the kitchen. Now all she had to do was wait for her mother to realize that Romeo was gone.

neotoy
neotoy
123 Followers