Favor For Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we both experienced a loud orgasm, we rested for a few moments. We started again, but this time I got on my knees and started licking her slit and sucking on her clit. Yeah, I know my stuff was in her, but when I get like that I don't care. It was mine after all. She soon was thrusting her clit against my face and moaning like a mansion full of ghosts. I sucked her into another orgasm.

After she relaxed she looked at me and said, "Thank you."

"I am to please you... and it's fun to make you feel good."

"That's not what I meant," she said sounding very sober. "Thank you for forgiving me. I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't forgiven me and left. I love you so much, even more now."

"It was easy to forgive you once I realized that I know you love me and I love you with all my heart. You did wrong, but you confessed without lying and you know you did wrong. You're my heart. My soulmate, I had to forgive you."

I'm not sure if she liked the word had but she understood what I was saying. Tears came to her eyes and she said, "I love you for doing it, just the same."

I took a breath and decided there was something I needed to say. I had thought on my sex sessions with Janet and decided I wish I hadn't given in to my feelings. I had had sex with her for the wrong reasons, more out of revenge and out of hurt, and I still think there were other ways to take care of her needs. The only redeeming thing that came from it was that she really had been helped.

So I said, "I don't know how you feel about me saying this but I'm sorry I had sex with Janet."

She gasped and said, "But it helped her."

"Yes, it did and that was good, but I did it for the wrong reasons and I know you didn't like it."

"I didn't, it hurt me, but I pushed you into it. She needed something - it did help - and after what I did I couldn't say anything. If the way I felt was only a taste of what you felt...I...I'm very sorry for putting you through that. I wish I could do something to make it up to you."

"I need to ask your forgiveness. I did it partially to hurt you, I was upset at you and hurt... when the time came to actually do it I was thinking more about that than helping her. I'm sorry for putting you through that."

"I forgive you. After all you forgave me so I can forgive you for that. I love you."

We held each other, then made love like only those in love can do. Our relationship, our love for each other grew as it had been before being interrupted.

Janet mourned for two more years before meeting another guy. She mourned longer than that, of course, but that was when she met Jack. She had dated a few guys before meeting this Jack but she knew he was special from the beginning. She brought him over for us to meet and waited until we gave our approval. Obviously she didn't need our approval and I'm not sure what she would have done if we didn't give it, but she trusted us and I think if we hadn't liked him she would wonder if there was something she had missed about him. We spent some time with him to get to know him and to make sure he was who he made himself out to be.

They married and we continued our friendship with Janet and now Jack. At first it was strange to see them arm and arm and watching them go home together but we got used to it. We never were as close to Jack as we had been with Herb, but we still went on vacations together, at times BBQing, etc. He was good for Janet and we were glad she had another good man to love. I never told anyone but I was relieved that we were not as close to him as we were to Herb. A left over from Georgina's fall I guess, but I got over that too.

The end