Favors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time he got dressed Jessica was already in the kitchen making herself a bowl of cereal. Mike was glad the bowls were on a low shelf. If she reached to high her ass would be on display. Grabbing himself a bowl he stood on the opposite side of the counter. She sat in one of the stools at the breakfast bar.

"Mind running me home? I want to get my car and come hang out by your pool today." She broke the silence.

"Ok we can do that" he really wanted to say no. He could invite one of his FWB over for some sexual release. They were on the way about 30 minutes later. They made small talk on the way to help pass the time. Once he got her to his parents' house she told him she had a couple of things to do. They said goodbye as he drove off.

Moments after he left his phone dinged

J: Hey bro I need another favor. M: What now? J: I don't want your answer right now. I want you to think about it carefully and answer me when I get to your house later. I want you to train me. I'm turning my phone off now so you have time to think :)

Mike was lost on what to do. What the hell is she thinking I am her brother. There is no way she is real she must be joking he thought. If she was any other girl but his sister, he would be turning around right now. His sister is smarter than this. He was so involved in what was happening that he did not see the light turn green the cars behind him honking snapped him back into reality. By the time he got home he did not even remember the drive. He did manage to come up with a logical explanation, she wants to try this with a future guy. So maybe what she wants is the basic training on the lifestyle and some of the tools that go with it. That had to be it he thought a non-sexual introduction! Why did he automatically think sexual? Of course, she did not mean it that way. His conclusion may him feel better, he could give her the basic training she wanted and needed to be safe in the future.

Two hours later he heard her pull into the gravel driveway. He peeked out the window as she stepped out wearing a sundress with a floral print on it. She was carrying a small gym bag with her. He watched her bounce up the steps and walk through the front door.

"Hey, bro." she said as she walked over giving him a hug. "did you get my text?"

"Yeah I did. I think I can help you out." he said as the hug broke.

"Really? I didn't expect you to do it so easily. You're the best brother ever and this will not change that. When do we start?"

"We can start now if you like" he answered

She followed him to the playroom. The room itself took up over three quarters of the basement and was stunningly decorated. The walls were a neutral color with red accent walls at either end and wood floors throughout. The walls were decorated with multiple pictures of nude models in varying types of bondage and candle holder spaced even between the pictures. On the far end of the room the red wall surrounding a stone fireplace with the gas logs burning. To the left of that was a door leading into a bedroom and large bathroom with dual shower with glass walls.

Across the room from the sitting area was a custom designed display case. There were storage cabinets on the lower half. However, the upper half was glass cabinet trimmed in wood matching the bottom. Inside the case was an assortment of BDSM gear neatly organized. Everything lit up by an internal lighting system. Inside Jessica could clearly see canes of different sizes and materials. A large selection of paddles and floggers. The right side of the display had shelves lined with vibrators, dildos and butt plugs, all of which were available in different sizes. In the main part of the room there was various equipment used to bind the slave and also for using them.

He spent the next hour talking to her about his knowledge of the lifestyle. He went over the various pieces explaining what they do, the different materials used in the design and how he has been told they feel during use. Jessica listened and asked a ton of questions. Once he was satisfied that he covered all the items he headed back upstairs with her on his heels.

"So now you have the basic knowledge of what to expect. Just remember your safety is the most important thing." he said as they reached the top of the stairs. He was glad that the awkward moment had passed.

"Yeah thanks for the info."

"Anytime Jess"

"So when do we start the fun stuff?"

He just stared at her his mouth moving like he was trying to talk but nothing would come out. "W.... What?" he finally managed.

She looked at him quizzically "I said I wanted to be trained. I mean a full training. Teach me how to be a proper slave."

Mike's brain went into shutdown mode. He just turned and made a beeline towards his room. Shutting and locking the door he collapsed on the bed. He was fighting a battle, part of him was arguing the fact it was taboo and possibly illegal. However, the larger part of him found the idea very intriguing. The taboo of it was actually a turn on. Mike had never thought of his sisters in this way. But now that the seed was planted it was growing like crazy. He could see himself fucking her. The only real thing stopping him was all the problems it could cause and what if people found out especially his family. It could ruin their relationship making family gatherings very awkward.

He heard her coming up the stairs seconds before there was a light knock on his door. "Mike are you ok? Do you want to talk?" she softly asked?

"I'm fine Jess. I just got a lot on my mind." he answered without bothering to get up.

"Ok then, I'm going swimming you can join me if you want to. I won't bring it up again until you want to talk, no pressure"

"I might in a few." he replied as she walked back downstairs. No pressure my ass he thought.

He went over the possible scenarios in his mind. Finally, he decided he was being rude and decided to join his sister. As he walked to the dresser for his bathing suit he glanced out his window. He saw Jessica climbing out of the pool. He could not help but staring at her body. He was definitely not having brotherly thoughts as he saw her wearing a bikini that looked too small for her. Pulling on his swim trunks he tried to position his hard cock it a way that hid it. Giving up he decided his best bet was to get in the cool water before she noticed. Running out the back door he jumped on the pool.

The afternoon passed with not much happening. Just normal sibling hanging out talking and playing in the water. Soon they got hungry so Mike offered to grill some burgers while Jessica went to take a shower. She returned in time to make a salad to go along with dinner. They ate on the couch while watching TV then they both pitched in on the cleanup. Even though they were acting normal as if nothing had been said there was a tension in the air.

Once they finished Mike asked her to have a seat. He returned with a black binder.

"Jess I have been thinking about what you said. It's against my better judgement but I guess we can try it to see how it goes."

She squealed like a kid on Christmas morning. Jumping up she gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you so much for having an open mind."

They discussed all of the concerns that he had and she was thinking of the same ones. They promised that if it did not work out they would try to put the experience behind them. They also promised to keep the relationship between them a secret from all friends and family. With that settled he pushed the binder in front of her.

"I want you to take this home and read it. This is something that I require. The first page is website that you need to look at. They will help you know if this decision is right for you. It is self-explanatory after that. Follow the instruction, understood?"

"That does not seem to hard. Do all of your girlfriends have this binder?"

"Only the ones that want to use my playroom. It's getting dark so you better get home. I will text you tomorrow and see if you read this yet."

Soon Jessica left carrying the binder with her. Mike grabbed a cold beer from the fridge and relaxed on the couch he replayed the day's events and wondered what tomorrow held in store.

Jessica herself was looking forward to tomorrow. She expected a little more convincing to get her brother to agree. She figured he was thinking of her sexually when he woke her up the other night and she saw he had a hardon. She pulled up to the house and stopped to talk to her parents for a few minutes. Neither one enquired about the binder she was holding close to her chest. She told them she was exhausted from swimming and was heading to bed. Once safely in her room she locked the door and set the binder on her desk. Putting on some comfortable clothes she sat in the chair and opened the binder...

12