Favors Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, No my pet. There is no reason to hide it now." He said as he grabbed her bound wrist and slipped them over the small area sticking up from her bed post. He pulled on her legs to tighten the scarf. He spread them and quickly returned his tongue to her folds.

"Oh... Fuck" she moaned while arching her back

There was no taking his time with her buildup. He attacked every part of her womanly area driving her towards an orgasm that she desperately wanted. She was moaning and wiggling around trying to guide his tongue to where she wanted to be licked, loving when he made contact to certain areas. She was building to her release quickly.

"Ohhhhh I am so close. Right there keep doing that." She directed him

He let her lead him remembering exactly what she liked. Her moans turned into huffs and her legs kept squeezing his head. She was right where he wanted her. After a few more strikes of his tongue, he pulled away and slapped her exposed pussy.

"Ouch, What the fuck was that for, Sir? I was so close!" she sounded irritated.

"I know, I am not ready for you to cum yet." He leaned over her face giving her a peck on the lips. "Clean your juices off my face" he ordered.

She looked at him for a minute trying to decipher what he said. Soon she figured it out and started licking and kissing his face making sure to clean up any traces of her. She had licked her fingers before after getting herself off. However, this time it tasted different, so much better.

"Good job. A good slut will always clean her mess up, right?" he asked

"Yes Sir."

Figuring she had time to cool off he repeated the routine and build her up towards her release using just his tongue. He thought of using his fingers but they had an agreement of nothing like that until she was ready, it was killing him but she was his sister and he would respect her wishes. When her moaning and body language told him she was once again on the edge he pulled away and slapped her pussy. This loop continued for two more times the buildup, slap and tasting herself. After the last slap he could see the desire in her eyes. There was not ouch after the slap, only and deep growl and whimper. He could see the tension in her eyes. Deciding to change, he slipped the scarf off of the post and pointed towards the ground. She slipped gracefully off the bed and came to rest on her knees.

"You were a very good slut by not cumming without permission." He said as he pulled the hair away from her eyes tucking it behind her ear.

"Thank you, Sir, it was hard to do and you don't know how bad I still want to." Jessica admitted.

"I promise you will get it soon, lover." He turned her head up to face him. "Why don't you show me how bad you want it." He marveled how sexy she was looking kneeling at his feet. The shirt was still behind her neck and her bound hands resting on the floor between her legs, her bra was wrapped up with the scarf. She walked forward a little on her knees to get closer to him. Bringing her hands up together she reached for his zipper.

"No hands." He snapped.

She dropped them down and used her mouth to search for the metal tab, the task was not easy and she looked like she was rubbing her face all over the bulge in his jeans. He was not helping matters and the hand on the back of her head kept moving her anytime she got close. Mike was having fun making this difficult on her but he knew he did not have all night. He finally gave her permission to use her hands.

Jessica reached up and pulled down the zipper that she had been fighting to get. Reaching her hand in she fished for the opening of his boxers and grabbed his cock, pulling it back out of the opening. She licked on the shaft and took the mushroom head into her mouth, sucking on the tip while her finger explored the shaft and balls. Slowly she started to work more of his tool into her mouth. She could taste the precum leaking from the tip. Pulling it out of her mouth she rubbed the sensitive underside of the head with her tongue. Then she held her lips open a little and slid them up and down the length of his cock before once again taking it in her mouth. She wrapped her hand around the shaft and moved it in unison with her mouth. Looking up at him she moaned as they locked eyes. Mike placed his hand on the back of her head and encouraged her to him deeper. He brushed the back of her throat causing her to gag and pull off of him.

"Baby, have you ever deepthroated?" He asked

She shook her head no as she wiped away the saliva that was on her chin.

"Would you like to learn?" he watched her think for a second.

"Yes Sir, if you want me to I can try." She answered and looked shyly away, blushing a little at her admission.

He motioned for her to climb on the bed. Once there he rotated her so her head hung over the edge. He had discovered in the past this was easier for newbies. He instructed her to suck him some more and make it sloppy. Mike knew that she would need the extra lubricant. Jessica bobbed her the best she could with the mattress limiting her movements.

"Take a little more into your mouth. Go until you gag."

Jessica followed his instructions going until she hit her limit. He let her back off for a few seconds before push forward causing her to gag and saliva was forced out of her mouth. He repeated the steps and tried to push a little farther when she did gag.

"You need to try and find out what works for you. Some women say relaxing your throat while others say to pretend like you are swallowing. Try both and see what works when I push against your gag reflex. Nod when you are ready" He explained.

Jessica took a couple of deep breaths while just holding the tip of his cock in her mouth, and nodded. Mike slowly pushed forward and saw her throat muscle trying to swallow as she started gagging. He was able to sink a few centimeters deeper before pulling back. He let her catch her breath and moved in a little faster. He felt the opening of her throat give way and he slipped through. Her whole body convulsed as she gagged at the intrusion. He pulled free and let her relax, she was breathing heavily.

"Good girl" he said while stroking her cheek with his thumb.

He allowed her to relax and suckle on the head of his cock. He stopped her so she could focus as he explained when to inhale and exhale while she took him into her throat. Once he finished explaining he grabbed onto either side of her head and started slowly pumping in and out of her. She gagged a few times but she seemed to be getting better at it. He instructed her to play with herself while he focused on his thrust. He saw her bound hand reach between her legs moving together as she rubbed her clit. He loved the vibration around his cock as she picked up the speed of her fingers. The stimulation was enough to distract her allowing him to slip into her throat easily. Soon his balls were resting on the top of her nose. He was getting close and he wanted her to get off first.

"Rub your pussy faster slut. Make yourself cum while I fill your mouth." He watched her speed up, her back arching up as her legs opened to give her better access.

"Do you want to cum for me my little slut?" he asked

She could not speak but nodded her head, with a mouth full of man meat, in agreement.

"Then do it for me!"

The deepness of his voice was the trigger that led to her release. Her legs squeezed tightly together locking her finger in place, while her body shook. Mike removed himself and watched as her orgasm ripped through her. There were no sound of pleasure coming from her mouth, only deep breaths. Crashing back down from her high, she rolled over on her side panting. Her fingers had stopped moving long ago. She laid there recovering, her body jerked randomly every so often. Finally, she looked up at him with a dazed look in her eyes.

"Oh my god...fuck I have never came like that before. That was so intense..." she closed her eyes enjoying the afterglow of her climax. "it's so sensitive down there."

Mike slowly stroked himself trying to keep his arousal on the edge watching his sister recover. Eventually she opened her eyes and looked up at him.

"Your turn, Sir." She said as she hung her head off the bed.

He wasted no time in shoving himself into the warmth of her mouth. He replayed the mental video he made of her cumming in front of his eyes to bring himself closer. He knew time was running out before their parents would be back home. He had Jessica get off the bed and kneel in front of him. She used her hands and mouth to pleasure Mike. He knew it would not be long until his release.

"Where do you want me to cum, slut?' he half moaned and asked.

Jessica pulled him from her mouth but kept her hand moving. "In my mouth, Sir. I want to feel you pumping your cum all over my tongue." She responded before wrapping her lips around his tool.

"Such a bad little slut, wanting your big brother to cum in your mouth." He used his hand to pick up the pace. He was close, it only took a few more pumps before he felt his balls tighten up.

"Oh baby... Get ready for it... Oh...fuck" Mike went rigid as he pumped his cum into her waiting mouth, Jessica kept slowly moving her head as the blast kept coming and slowly reduced to a trickle before stopping. He sat back on the edge of her bed to catch his breath as she stuck her tongue out to catch the last little bit her hand coaxed out. When she was satisfied that she had gotten it all she waited patiently on her knees. Licking her lips for any stray drops.

"That was awesome, Jess." Mike said as he stuffed himself back into his pants as she smiled at him for the compliment.

"Yes, it was." She agreed. "unfortunately, for us mom and dad should be home soon," she added

"You are correct we better make ourselves look normal instead of this just fucked look," Mike helped her off the floor and kissed her. He could still taste his cum in her mouth.

She looked at him questionably, "You don't mind kissing a girl after you do that, Sir?"

"Nope, now get dressed." He gathered up the tools and left to put them back in their proper spots.

When he returned, Jessica was dressed sitting on her bed rubbing her wrist.

"The scarf kind of gave me a rope burn." She held her wrist up for him to see, "do you think they are ok, Sir?"

He looked them over, "Yeah the redness should go away in the next few hours."

"Good, so now all I need to do is avoid mom and dad. I would hate to explain this to them." She said.

"Well they are not home yet. You could get a few things together and spend the night at my place. I can't promise I won't use you again."

"That would be great! I don't mind if you use me again Sir. That is my job to give you pleasure whenever you need it!" she said as she threw a few things in her overnight bag she pulled from her closet.

"True, but I want you with me for more than the sexual favors Jess."

"I know Sir, but if you make me cum like that again... you will have a hard time getting me away from you."

Jessica grabbed her phone from the bedside table and typed out a quick message to her mom. A few seconds later she received a response.

"Mom said make sure we lock up and have fun. If she only knew the fun we have," Jessica laughed at her joke.

"Hope they never know how close their son and daughter are, is more like it!" Mike said as he led her out of the room and down the stairs.

He opened the car door for her and placed her bag in the trunk. As they pulled out of the driveway Jessica turned to her brother with a serious look on her face.

"Sir, exactly what are your plans for me tonight?"

*****

Hope you enjoyed chapter 3. I am open to suggestions on where you want to see the story go. I already have chapter 4 planned out. I am thinking of adding a new character maybe in chapter 5. Not sure if i want it to be consensual or not. Any ideas?

12