Favour for an Old Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh!" Mr Wilson....I uhhhh..." Lisa exclaimed but felt Mr Wilson push his penis inside her. She remained still, shocked and surprised by the sudden invasion. She laid still and felt Mr Wilson push his full penis into her not stopping until she felt his pubic hair hit her now cleanly shaven pussy.

Fred felt his full length penetrate Lisa and pulled back, then thrusted forward again. Lisa had not moved. Fred did it again, 3 times, 4 times, 5.....

"Oh, Mr Wilson....it's ok, I guess....really, keep going if you want" and with the unexpected permission granted, Fred began to thrust harder and faster. He felt Lisa's tight vagina pulling his cock deeper inside with each thrust. He put his hands out and gripped on to each of her perfect tits. He grabbed her and let loose with years of tension inside.

With her unexpected permission just granted, Fred let loose with the biggest orgasm he had in years and exploded inside Lisa.

Lisa felt the sudden thrusts and suddenly felt Fred's sperm exploding out of him and into her. She felt he had finally released years of stress and felt him collapse on her, his hands holding her tits. He laid there for minutes until he finally came out of it and stood up.

"Lisa, I'm sorry...but I couldn't help it", Fred exclaimed and pulled his penis out of her.

"It's okay, Mr Wilson. I think I helped you today", Lisa said and stood up, cum dripping out of her.

Fred guided her back to the bathroom and fixed the tub for her to allow her to clean up.

Lisa came out once she was clean and was still naked. Fred thought she must have liked this. She looked for her clothes which Fred helped her find, dressed and gave Fred a big hug before leaving.

"See ya later Mr Wilson! I can help out anytime!"

Lisa waved and walked out the door while Fred still stood naked, mixes of Lisa and him dripping off his old penis.

What a day for an old man.