All Comments on 'Fawn's Friend'

by Madabouthair

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
more

Loved the story hope there is more to come

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Way too good

I was just passing time until I had to go to work and the next thing I knew I was getting off reading this story. What I would like to do with that hairy chick myself but I don't think my wife would go along with the rest of it. Smoking hot.

koinonia_92koinonia_92almost 11 years ago
Didnt Know What to Expect...

But I'm hooked and want you to most definitely continue this awesome story! I believe there are so many more aspects to cover:

1. Mom, Dad & Phyl

2. Phyl and Fawn

3. Fawn and Dad

4. The Karl Family and Phyl

I think this could very easily be turned into a quality series if you are up to the challenge and want to explore it further. Incredible!! Well written and sexy!

furryfanfurryfanalmost 11 years ago
Great story

Loved every follicle of this tale. I was able to visualize Fawn's roommate and while you're right that most guys wouldn't find her erotic I'm definitely not one of them. Great story that you might want to consider building on because the family are all sexy in their own ways.

MadabouthairMadabouthairalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the support!

I appreciate the comments both public and private. I'm glad so many people have enjoyed the story since I feared it would only appeal to a narrow audience.

As for more chapters I admit there are possibilities but since I didn't identify it as a series I hesitate to go on with it because I don't like to have people think I snookered them into reading something that was actually only a part of a story.

This was the entire story. As for a sequel, maybe in the future. I do like the positive feedback and am grateful for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
STRANGELY Exciting...

I found the story concept very interesting. None of the aspects were I into; other than male into female. Also, looking forward to father-daughter excitement. Thank you.

dirtyomandirtyomanover 10 years ago
HAIR, HAIR, & MORE HAIR!!!

I have always been a hairy cunt lover!! I have 5tours to Germany. In the 50s & 60s German women didn't shave their Pussys, legs, or pits!! Lord I was in heaven!!

Looking forward to more of your very good writting!! Yes I did enjoy your story & am looking forward to more of your talented writting.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Different.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous