Fawn's Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mouth, lips and tongue - even my teeth - did every possible. I was snorting like a beast as I licked and sucked that sweaty jungle of hair. Even the scent of her armpit, slightly pungent as you would expect by the end of the day and unfettered by any chemicals except soap, sent chills down my spine. I was hard again in little more than a minute.

Not blue steel hard like I was before, but hard enough so I able to thrust into Phyl's tight anus hard, so hard that the kitchen table began to move. I think Phyllis might have been fingering herself while I humped her but I was too busy fulfilling a lifelong fantasy to be sure, a fantasy that ended with an orgasm that might not have been as intense as the first but was still damn good.

"What's wrong?" Phyllis asked when I pulled my cock out of her cum-filled bowels and helped her straighten up. "Feel guilty?"

"Well yeah."

"Don't. Tomorrow night will make you even."

"I don't understand."

"Tomorrow night you're going to take Fawn out for the night. She's going to make up something that her Mom will buy," Phyllis explained as she went over and put her glasses back on. "While you two are gone, I'm going to get better acquainted with Mrs. Karl."

"I still don't think..." I started to say but stopped myself because I didn't know anything anymore. I didn't know myself, my daughter or my wife.

"Leave it to me," Phyllis said as she squirmed a little. "Damn, your sap is oozing out of me. Never had a cock that big back there before. Burns, but burns good. Oh well."

"No need to feel guilty about your little preferences, you know Mr. Karl," Phyllis said before she left the kitchen. "We all have them. You have the hair, your wife seems to have a thing for busty girls. Me? I have a thing for feminine and petite girls. Guess opposites attract."

"And Fawn?"

"Ask her for yourself," Phyllis said with a cackle. "Be sitting down if you do though. Like I said, you don't know that girl."

Phyllis gave me a kiss and headed to the bathroom while I waited until she was out before heading in there myself. I cleaned myself as best I could and headed back to bed, passing Fawn's room on the way.

I heard whispering and giggling in there, and I guess it was then that I realized that my life had changed and changed forever.

***

I kept Fawn out until almost midnight, just as Phyllis told me to, and it was awkward as hell at first until I finally broke down and apologized for spying on my little girl. Fawn didn't seem upset at all, and actually seemed happy that in my twisted sense of morality I had only looked but could never ever bring myself to touch.

"It's not because you aren't beautiful," I assured her. "In fact, you look just like your Mom did when she was 18. Too much so."

"I'm nothing like Phyllis though," Fawn said.

"No, and she isn't anything like you," I said. "All I care about is that you're happy. You are, aren't you?"

"Yes. Who knows about down the road, but right now I'm happy. I want you and Mom to be happy too."

"You think Phyllis is the cure for what ails us?"

"Maybe. Worth a try, isn't it?"

"I guess. There is the chance that your mother didn't play along, you know?"

"You didn't see the way she looked at Phyllis last night," Fawn said. She looked at her like - well - like I did that first night in the dorm."

"Or me too," I said. "I don't understand why I find her so erotic. The thing is that she isn't a raving beauty."

"I know," Fawn agreed.

"It's like she's got some sort of magic power."

"Tell me about it."

"We better get back home," I suggested.

"To rescue Mom?" Fawn opined, and we both giggled at that.

***

The house was dark, and on the way up the steps I suggested to my daughter that maybe the great and powerful Phyllis had met her match.

"Maybe," Fawn said, but after she said that I started to think that I didn't know what I was rooting for.

If Phyllis was wrong - if Fawn was wrong - then I could be walking into a hornets nest of screaming and lawyers and who knows what else.

"Night honey," I said to Fawn, kissing her before she ducked into the bathroom, and I was about to go down the hall to my own bedroom when I heard a loud "Psst!" coming from Fawn's bedroom. It was

Phyllis, and when I ducked my head into the room and saw her I let out a gasp.

"What happened to you?" I asked as I looked at Phyllis, who appeared to have been in a battle with a wildcat judging by the scratches and red marks all over her naked body, not to mention hickeys and even what seemed to be teeth marks.

"What happened to me was Diane," Phyllis said as she handed me an IPhone and told me to go look at it on the computer before I went in to bed. "I hate you both, you know."

"Why?" I asked after her smile appeared.

"You're both so hot and so passionate. You should be that way together like you are with me. Watch the video and then go to the bedroom. Remember that you've had a day to recover. She's a little fragile right now."

"Is she okay? Does she look like you?"

"You'll see. Goodnight."

I took the device downstairs and hooked it up so I could see on a good sized screen the video Phyllis had apparently made, and while it was only about 5 minutes long and not all that explicit, I could see well enough. I liked it even better the second time I watched it and by the third time I was wishing I was in the room.

My wife. Poor Diane looked so little next to the absurdly proportioned Phyllis, her tiny breasts crushed against Phyl's massive jugs as they embraced and rolled into the bed. The video ended as my wife was just burying her face into Phyl's bush, apparently not bothered by the jungle any more than I was.

I went up to my bedroom door, passing the two whispering girls in Fawn's room on the way, and when I opened the door my bedroom was dark but the bed was empty.

The night light clicked on over in the corner, where Diane was sitting in the chair naked. While she didn't looked as ravaged as Phyllis had, there was no doubt that she had enjoyed a very active evening. Her boyish nipples looked swollen to twice their size, like somebody had tried to suck them right off her breasts.

"I'm sorry," we said almost in unison, and they we embraced.

We made love, just like we had back in the old days, and when it was over we talked almost until the sun came up. Some of it made us laugh and some of it back us cry, but it was a start.

"What do you think?" Diane asked at the end, after she made a suggestion that I practically yelled my agreement with, and only then did we go to sleep.

***

"Gee, I come back home to visit and I spend most of my time at the mall," Fawn said with a smile, but she was good with the idea, along with the money I gave her to shop with for the evening.

"Tomorrow night we'll be back to normal," I said.

"Really?" Fawn said with a wink, and all I could do was shrug my shoulders because I wasn't sure what normal was any more.

Fawn drove down the driveway and I went to my bedroom, where Diane was waiting as naked as I would be a minute later.

"Are you excited," I asked Diane and after she nodded she looked down at my erection and correctly noted that she could tell I was too.

"Be yourself," we said to each other as we heard the shower turn off in the bathroom. "No holding back."

"I hope she lets us dry her off," I said, and then laughed when I saw that my wife had taken all of the towels out of the bathroom, along with the robe that Phyllis had worn in there.

The bathroom door opened and then a dripping wet Phyllis came around the corner, her horn-rimmed glasses fogged up and a big smile on her face, her absurdly voluptuous body glistening with moisture as she came into our bedroom with her massive breasts swaying as she walked.

"Wondered where the towels went," Phyllis said as she took her glasses off and set them down.

"Thought we would dry you off, if you don't mind," my wife said with a wink to me while tossing me a towel.

"Mind? Heck no, but don't bother getting me too dry because I think I'm going to be wet again soon enough," Phyllis declared as she stood in the center off the room and but her hands behind her head.

We hadn't planned it but just naturally went to our favorite parts, with me rubbing the cotton into the hairy hollows of her armpits, while Diane's hands moved the towel around Phyl's torpedoes, making those plump nipples pop out almost immediately.

I confess that the sight of Diane caressing Phyl's breasts, almost worshipping them as she dried them, excited me as much as what I was doing myself. It was true. I had thought that fetishes were only a guy thing, but the way Diane was acting left no doubt that I was wrong, and it made me love her even more.

This was going to me one hell of a night, and as we brought our daughter's roommate over to the bed, I looked over at the camera which was whirring away in the corner, giving us a souvenir of the evening that we could watch long after Phyllis and Fawn were back at school.

***

thanks for reading

12