All Comments on 'Fay, The Real Deal'

by Don2Dusk

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
It works for you

and your telling of the tale worked for me too. Those who can't, or won't do anything like this, won't understand and will probably slam you for it. Those of us that do know how you feel would never attempt to convince others to do it, because if you need to be sold on the concept, it isn't for you. It isn't using your spouse if they want the same thing, and just as badly as you do.

As for me, I say well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Different strokes for different folks.

It wouldn't be my cup of tea to watch my wife get bang by another man. I suppose there is mindless, perverted wimps who would think it's great. I can't see what possible good could come out of this. I wonder how long this marriage will survive?

Master_VyleMaster_Vyleabout 14 years ago
Hot, Hot!

This is one of the best stories I've read on literotica, and since joining I've subjected myself to so real dogs. I though comments were based on quality and not subject matter. This is an A+++ all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
The great divide

At an earlier age, my dick got hard and I just wanted to stick it somewhere. At that point, sex was more in the body and less in the mind. As I got older, I began to notice things, like a woman pulling her skirt down to cover her stocking tops or a great down blouse. That's when things started to get kinky.

As a man, I like strange. My wife may be hotter than your wife, but I've fucked her 1,000 times. I want to fuck your wife. And if another guy wants my wife, and she finds him attractive enough, that doesn't take a damn thing away from me.

A wimp is someone who is afraid to step up when something seems wrong to them. If a man feels ok with something, it's none of your fucking name calling business, because you are just in a different spot. Not better, not worse. Maybe younger. BFD. Grow up or shut up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great read

Thanks for sharing your erotic event

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous