Faye Fellatio Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...

...

Nothing seemed to be happening...

"It's a shame you guys don't have anything 12 or 15 inches long that I could swallow," Faye tried breaking the ice.

"Weezer does." Glasses blurted out almost automatically but said nothing more.

Faye looked over and smiled at the shy teen, who was now pushing himself deeper into his chair with all his strength. Why would he have an enormous toy like that? she wondered. "You do?" she asked, perking up. "Why don't you let me see it? I'll swallow it for you. All of it... I promise..."

"Come on, Weezer," Glasses found his voice. "Show her..."

Weezer looked around nervously and saw his two friends staring at him.

"Do it, man," Bow Tie urged him.

Eventually Weezer stood up and pushed down his pants to reveal a huge tent in his shorts.

Faye almost laughed. "You mean he's...?" But no one answered. "This I gotta see..." Faye didn't wait for the shy college student to remove his shorts but leapt off the sofa, knelt in front of him and pulled them down herself. This revealed a steel hard cock about 15 inches long and pointing straight at her face. Beneath it hung two near-tennis balls.

"Wow!" the pretty brunette commented, appreciatively. "Do the girls on campus know about this?" She looked up at Weezer who shook his head gently.

No.

"You shouldn't keep it a secret," Faye continued. "You'd be a popular boy! Anyway... this is just what I need for my demo... You guys watching?" She glanced across at Glasses and Bow Tie and found she had their full attention. "Good." And she turned back toward Weezer's cock which now seemed to be nudging 15½ inches long. "Try not to cum too soon, yeah?" she glanced up at him for a moment. "Just grit your teeth and think of baseball. I'll try and go easy on you..."

The atmosphere was electric. Glasses and Bow Tie were literally on the edges of their seats staring hard at Faye's beautiful face and the monster cock before it. Both were thinking the same thing. There is no way that thing will fit in her mouth...

"Now you see it!" Faye announced cheerfully before plunging her mouth and throat down on the steel-like monster, swallowing it instantly to the hilt. "Ad nw u dt!" she finished, doing a surprisingly good job of talking with 15½ inches of cock filling her mouth and throat. "Th Dh!" And she held her arms out wide in a theatrical pose.

"Fuck!" cried Glasses.

"No shitting way, man!" That was Bow Tie.

A gasping squeak from above Faye's head had to be Weezer.

Faye held the pose for a few moments before she decided to show off her talents further. She brought her head back a foot before plunging forward again... and again... and again...

Faye was merciless. She crashed her head up and down his dick time after time. Tip to hilt... Tip to hilt... It was the throat fuck to beat all throat fucks.

Bob...

Bob...

Bob...

"Shit!" Glasses stared in wonder at the pretty brunette's erotic attack upon his friend. "Where... where... does it all go?"

Meanwhile, Bow Tie was staring hard at Faye's throat and thought he could see it expand and contract as it was repeatedly filled and emptied with Weezer's immense slab of man-meat.

Bob...

Bob...

Bob...

"Uuuuuuooooohhhhh!!!" It wasn't long before Weezer began making some very strange noises (Even for him...) and his breath deepened further.

Faye had heard guys make all manner of sounds while in her throat. From groans to moans, from hysterical laughter to tears of joy. But I haven't heard that one before, she thought as she blew him, taking a little time to let her tongue fully explore the head of that 15 inch marvel. Then she went deep again, only faster...

Bob... bob... bob...

Bob... bob... BOB!

"Arrrrggggggggnnnnnuuuuuuffff!" Weezer's gave a strangled cry.

Or that one, Faye thought as she paused with just the head of Weezer's cock in her mouth. Her cheeks caved in as she ramped up the suction on his cock - dabbing at, and tickling, his tip with her tongue. Then she felt Weezer's body begin to tremble. That's got you! Go down a few more times, and then slide you back up into my mouth...

BOB! BOB! BOB!

BOB! BOB! BOB! BOB!

... She let the head of Weezer's cock slide back up into her mouth one last time... for the big finish... It was only at that moment that Faye realised that she'd been so enchanted by Weezer's immense cock that she'd ignored the huge balls which were about to shower her with their gifts. She took them in hand and began to massage them through her fingers almost like they were Chinese medicine balls.

"Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhfffff!" Weezer wheezed as, coaxed by Faye's magical fingers, those balls emptied a huge load into Faye's mouth.

Faye would forever swear that she could feel the cum churning around in her palm in those moments just before they poured down the barrel of Weezer's cock to explode onto her tongue. She certainly felt, and tasted, the powerful first splashes as they hit home.

This I have to see, Faye decided, pulling her head back and allowing the wildly bucking monster cock its freedom.

Everything slowed to a near stop as Faye, fascinated, watched a thick, white, twisted rope of foam fly out of the flesh coloured baton before her. It's so thick, so creamy... Wow! Did I cause tha...

SPLAT!!!

Faye's perceptions returned to normality as the rope hit her lower lip, drenched both it and her chin. Splashes even found their way into her mouth where they added to the miky white pool already there.

SPLAT!!!

Another rope from the out of control cock hit just to the side of her nose, making a mess of her right cheek.

Shit! He's blowing all over the place! Faye thought quickly. Better pop this baby where it can't do any harm...

Bending forward, and at the second attempt, Faye caught Weezer's cock in her mouth once again. She wrapped her arms around his bucking body, held him tight, and just let him wear himself out, pumping more and more jizz into her rapidly filling mouth. Meanwhile she felt the results of her first, failed attempt dripping down from her right ear onto her shoulder...

Finally, Weezer slumped forward, leaned momentarily onto Faye's shoulders for a moment, and then fell back into his chair, out like a light...

Unable to hold him, Faye let him go and looked at him for a moment, trying to see if he was OK. Judging from the smile on his face he was just fine...

Ahhhhh... Faye was still looking at the unconscious geek, idly swishing his jizz around in her mouth. She thought back to those last strangled wheezing sounds he made just when he'd deposited it there. So that's why he's called Weezer. And I thought it was because he's a fan...

Anyway... Faye reminded herself. Back to business! I have an audition to finish!

Careful not to spill the substantial load in her beautiful mouth, Faye looked over at Glasses and tried asking him. "Wht oo u nt e oo oo w it?"

Glasses looked blank.

"Wht... oo... u... nt... e... oo... oo... w... it...?" Faye repeated slightly more slowly and carefully and pointed at her mouth. Then she opened it wider to show him the huge milky white pool inside. What do you want me to do with it?

"Dear God!" Glasses almost choked as he stared into her mouth. She sucked all that out of Weezer? What did she do to him?

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkk!" Bow Tie's eyes almost found their way out of their sockets. He was rocking in his chair, trying desperately not to cum. If he hadn't already shot one load, he knew damn well he'd be shooting one now. Even now, it was only a matter of time...

"... al... I... ollo... it...?" Faye tried again. Occasionally her tongue would pop into view above the surface of man-juice in her mouth, but most of the time it was well and truly covered.

Neither Glasses or Bow Tie could make out what Faye was saying.

"... all... I... ollow... it...?" Faye tried again. Shall I swallow it?

"Oh shit, yes!" Glasses gasped. "God, please, yes!"

Faye closed her eyes, lifted her head slightly and with one swallow let the huge load slide down her throat as so many had done before. She was smiling broadly when she opened her eyes and looked back at her potential employers. "De-licious!" Her body shook slightly as if shivering, or as if a tingle of excitement had run through her body. "That really was yummy... So how'd I do? That OK?"

...

...

It took a while for either Glasses or Bow Tie to speak, and Weezer was in no state to do or say anything. Glasses found himself sitting on his hands in a desperate attempt not to yank himself off. Bow Tie's hands were gripping the arms of his chair so tight that his knuckles were white.

"That..." Glasses was still lost for words. "... was... just..."

"Yes..." Faye prompted, still grinning wildly. You look sooo cute when you're panicking, she thought to herself. This was turning out a much better day than she'd anticipated. These guys were quite fun in their own way.

"... just..." Glasses was still floundering.

Faye decided it still wasn't quite time to let him off the hook yet... There was just a little more fun to be had first and then she'd put them out of their misery. "Would you like to take some photos?" she asked them.

"P... pardon?" Glasses was rocking in his chair.

"Perhaps you ought to take some test pictures." Faye continued. "Then you can have a look at them later and see what pops up... in... to your... head." She said the last word slowly and with great emphasis. "Then you can let me know if I've performed adequately."

Snap! Snap! Snap!

"Wicked!" A small digital camera had appeared in Bow Tie's hands almost by magic. He'd tucked it into his pants pocket when he changed, praying for just this eventuality!

Faye treated him and Glasses to an array of sexy poses that displayed all her magnificent charms to their very best. Her legs, her lips, her beauty and her trim figure all worked their magic on the camera, and on her two admirers.

And the magic was undeniably working. Both Glasses and Bow tie were sporting huge hard-ons in their pants, and were shifting uncomfortably in vain attempts to either hide their embarrassment, or gain some kind of relief.

Yet, Faye contemplated as slid a banana deep into her pussy, why haven't these guys made a move on me? Here I am offering it on a plate and they do... nothing! Frankly it's insulting!

Any guy she knew would have had his cock either deep in her pussy or rammed down her throat ages ago! Hell, on any halfway decent night out she'd have both! And they'd be onto their second or third loads by now - either painting her super-cute face, loading up her mouth as Weezer had done, or just spraying straight down her throat and into her belly.

So what's wrong with these guys? she wondered. They're not gay, that's for sure! She looked at their hard-as-rock dicks again. Surely they're not that backward with girls...?

Are they?

Well, I'm not leaving here until they shoot! And I don't mean in their pants... That is just... impolite. Faye pouted as she thought this through. If a guy is going to shoot over a girl he should shoot OVER the girl! Well... I'm not waiting any longer...

"How about one of you guys let me hold onto your cock?" Faye put on a quizzical expression. "Wouldn't that make for a good picture?"

"Er..." Glasses responded as Bow Tie dropped his camera. Fortunately it was on a wrist strap. "Yea... er... if you're sure...?"

Of course I'm sure! Faye's mind shouted. Girls don't offer handjobs unless they mean it!

Outwardly she remained calm and held out her hand. "Sure. Come on, bring it over here."

Glasses approached Faye nervously, giving his friend a yearning look as if seeking some moral support. Bow Tie, trying to retrieve his suddenly very awkward camera, glared back, his expression carrying an obvious message. Lucky bastard!

Glasses' fingers fumbled unproductively with his zipper until Faye pushed them gently away and took over. She unzipped and dropped his pants, and then his shorts. Finally she took a firm grip on his already rock-solid dick and began to wank it gently as she posed for several more photos.

Pump! Pump! Pump!

Snap! Snap! Snap!

Not bad... Faye thought as she slid her hand up and down in a delightfully firm motion. While not in Weezer's league, a healthy 7½ inches. Faye smiled for Bow Tie's camera as she pointed Glasses' cock toward her mouth. She hoped it was a good quality camera. The way he's shaking, it'll need to be, she thought.

"Mmmmmm..." Glasses was obviously enjoying the sensation of Faye's skilled hand upon his cock. "Oh... yeah..."

Pump! Pump! Pump!

Snap! Snap! Snap!

"You enjoying that, Honey?" Faye asked, knowing the answer.

"Oh... yeah..." Glasses repeated.

"You want to stay with the handjob?" Faye began to tease him further.

Pump! Pump! Pump!

"Oh... yeah...!" Glasses repeated.

"Or do you want to put it in my mouth?" Faye asked simply.

Pump! Pump! Pump!

"Oh... ye..." Glasses began again. "Er... what...?"

Faye stopped for a moment. "Wouldn't that make for a good picture?" She used her most sweet and innocent voice, with an expression to match.

"Er... YEAH!"

Guys' vocabularies really go downhill when you have a hold, or a mouth, on their cocks, Faye thought to herself and gave a small smile. So what else is new?

Faye leaned forward and let Glasses' cock slide slowly along her tongue. She stopped every inch or two to let Bow Tie take a picture. Occasionally she would look directly into the camera and Bow Tie would see the joy in her eyes.

Snap! Snap! Snap!

Finally Glasses' entire 7½ inches were hidden within Faye's mouth and throat. After what they'd seen her do to Weezer, he and Bow Tie knew this was no challenge to the beautiful brunette, but it took their breath away anyway. Especially Glasses, who was making some very interesting noise of his own.

"Owwww... wwwwwaaaa..." he moaned as Faye held his cock deep in her throat and sucked on it gently.

Schluuuup!

...

Schluuuup!

...

Snap! Snap! Snap! Bow Tie had finally remembered to start taking photos.

"Mmmm... mmmm..." Faye sucked gently. The guy was close to shooting his load and she didn't want him cumming too soon. She was enjoying herself. There's something soooo relaxing about giving head, she thought to herself, speculating for a moment on whether a long history of pacifiers and popsicles had anything to do with it. Not for the guy, obviously, although they sleep like babies once I've sucked them off. Can pumping out all that cum be that hard work? She continued in her contemplation as she gently massaged Glasses' balls in her hand. Or is it filling these up that wears them out? He emptied them out a few minutes ago yet they're filling up nicely. There's a good load in here already. So is that what does it?

Schluuuup!

Faye let go of his balls and looked over what she could see of Glasses' body as she sucked. Only at the back of her mind was she aware of the occasional flash and whirr of Bow Tie's camera, yet he was getting the best pictures and the biggest hard-on of his life.

Schluuuup! Mmmmm!

He does seem tense... Faye's mind continued its analysis. He's all taut and stressed. He's actually shaking! Is that what tires them out? I could keep him like this all day. I've done it before. Who was it? Danny Morris... I kept him rock hard for over four hours, begging me to let him cum. Literally begging... Perhaps I shouldn't have? OK, he put a snail in my hair when we were kids, and I warned him I'd get even with him one day. But perhaps four hours erotic torture was a bit much... He collapsed when he came in my mouth. Just folded up... And that was a lot of cum, too...

Schluuuup!

Faye looked up at Glasses face and the look of sheer, unadulterated bliss upon it. I'll give him a couple more minutes and then I'll let him let loose, she thought. Then... perhaps a facial? That'll give them a picture to remember! She looked at Bow Tie. I really ought to thank my photographer, too... I want copies!

Schluuuup!

Faye leant back once again, letting Glasses' cock fall free of her mouth and taking it in her right hand once again. After pumping it slowly several times she turned back to Bow Tie once again and held up her left hand so it mirrored her right. "Want a go?"

This almost unimaginable concept took a few moments to work its way through Bow Tie's brain before he sprang forward. With the camera dangling and jerking round his wrist once more, he desperately worked at his zipper and dropped both pants and shorts as fast as he could. Then, half-stepping and half-falling out of them, he made his way to Faye's immediate left and felt her soft yet firm hand take a hold of him.

"Ohhhhhh... Ahhhhhhhhhhhh...!!!" Bow Tie sighed as if the troubles of the world had been lifted from him.

Pump! Pump! Pump!

Nice... Faye thought as she began working on Bow Tie's cock. It was just a fraction longer than Glasses'. Almost its twin... These boys really should get girlfriends, she mused. These toys are being wasted on magazines when any number of girls could be getting the benefit. Well... right now the girl who's getting the benefit is me!

Pump! Pump! Pump!

Faye's talented hands pumped them both gently but firmly, Bow Tie slightly faster as he was further away from cumming. In fact her hands moved with such grace and skill that it was a delight to watch, let alone feel. And while neither Glasses or Bow Tie was in a apposition to fully appreciate that artistry - just their own selfish pleasures - Weezer had come round and was watching it all with complete fascination.

Pump! Pump! Pump!

Faye's hands were perfectly timed to maintain Glasses close to the brink while swiftly bringing Bow Tie to the same point. Then one hand slowed and the other quickened until they were in perfect harmony.

Pump! Pump! Pump!

"Oh, shit!" Glasses' eyes screwed tight shut. He knew his moment was coming - literally.

Pump! Pump! Pump!

"W... wow!" Bow Tie's meanwhile were wide open, not wanting to miss a moment of the greatest single event of his life. "Wooooooooooooooooow!!!!"

Pump! Pump! Pump!

"Thank you, boys," Faye smiled as she increased both her grip and her motion upon them to tip them over the edge. And almost to the second they responded...

Pump...

Like synchronised geysers, fountains of white foamy cum erupted from each cock, driven into the air by Faye's still-pumping hands as she skilfully manipulated them, drove them, guided them...

... Splash!

... guiding the foamy white arcs so they landed one after another across her pretty, smiling, laughing face. Across her cheeks, her forehead, over an eye, dampening down her hair, across her lips, her teeth, and into her mouth.

Pump... Splash!

Pump... Splash!