Faye Fellatio Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Faye revelled in every moment! She loved the sight of the white ropes arcing through the air toward her. She loved the splatting sound as huge wads landed on her face. She loved the feel of every spray, every spurt and every drop as it hit and began to run down her skin. She loved the smell as a large wad landed on her top lip and blocked one nostril. And she adored the taste of those eruptions that found their way into her mouth.

Pump... Splash!

Pump... Splash!

Glasses still had his eyes tight shut, but Bow Tie watched in awe as he and his friend drenched the super-cute brunette with their cum. And still the sprays continued, forced out by Faye's tight grip on their dicks. To his slow motion perspective it seemed destined to last an eternity.

Pump... Splash!

Pump... Splash!

Pump... Splash!

But after generating monumental loads, Faye finally coaxed out the very last drops of man-juice they had to give. Their balls ran dry, yet Glasses and Bow Tie were still jerking in response to Faye's magic touch. Satisfied that she really did have all they had to offer, Faye slowed her hands, came to a stop, released their cocks and let their overworked balls rest.

Glasses and Bow Tie made it back to their seats and slumped back with gentle sighs and huge grins on their faces. Weezer ignored them and continued to stare in open-mouthed awe at the dripping mess that was Faye Skylark...

Faye took a deep breath, closed her eyes and spent a few moments enjoying the feeling of all that spunk over her face, neck and hair. She could feel it cooling on her skin, weighing down her hair, and dripping down onto her tits. She couldn't see it, but she could tell it was a lot - especially for just two guys.

Ooooh! Faye remembered. I've got my compact in my purse! She reached down to her side and a moment's rummaging revealed a small silver compact. Sitting up again, she flipped it up and looked at her reflection in the mirror inside. Wow! She smiled. Those guys really did a number on me!

"Wow!" she repeated out loud. It was Faye's turn to be impressed. "Well done, boys!"

Tilting the mirror around, Faye saw several great gobs of jizz in her otherwise perfect bob of hair. There were splashes across her cheeks. One long streak started on her forehead, ran unbroken right over her right eyebrow, her right eye, across her mouth and half way down her chin. Great pearly drops of cum hung from her ears like earrings. Another covered her front teeth. Her chin was a mess and there was quite a pool collecting in her cleavage.

Putting down her compact, Faye leaned forward slightly, looked at Bow Tie, and gave him her biggest smile. "Would this be a good picture?" she asked.

Even in his exhausted state, Bow Tie recognised a masterpiece when he saw one. If porn is art, and a facial is porn's answer to painting, then Faye's lovely, cum splattered face was porn's answer to the Mona Lisa.

With some effort, but a lot of enthusiasm, Bow Tie retrieved his camera and began snapping pictures of Faye, including a lot of close ups for her lovely jizz-painted face, as she ran through a number of poses again, including feeding the camera all manner of seductive, cum hither expressions. Cum hither! Faye laughed as she thought about it...

Then, after two or three dozen more pictures, Bow Tie's battery finally died...

No! Not today! Bow Tie couldn't believe it. I don't have enough pictures...! Awwwwwwww...

"Wdddd..." Glasses thought for a moment that his jaw had been wired shut. But his eyes were wide open, trying to burn the sight of Faye's cum-covered face into his mind. He wanted that image to stay with him forever. Cough! "W... would you like to clean up?" He indicated toward the bathroom.

Faye swallowed the cum in her mouth noisily. "Yes, please!" She stood up and smoothed down her tiny dress, directing the guy's gazes back to her long, sleek legs for a moment. But it didn't last. She offered distractions even more compelling than her legs. "So..." Faye ran a finger up the side her cheek, collecting a finger-full of cum and popping it in her mouth.

Schlup!

"O hw dd ay o?" Faye sucked the cum up off her finger and swallowed. "Sorry... So how did I do?"

"P... pardon?" Glasses, as usual, was doing most of the guys' talking for them.

"The audition..." Faye explained as she swiped up the cum from her chin, popped it in her mouth and swallowed. "I suppose you have other girls to see?" She tried not to smirk.

"Er... yeah..." Glasses puffed himself up as best he could.

"Sure!" Bow Tie interjected, perhaps a little too enthusiastically. "Dozens!"

Glasses looked at him bemused. "Dozens? Oh... er... yeah... there's er... quite a few."

Yeah, right! Faye smirked after all. "Well, I hope I did OK?" she continued, scooping up a particularly big splodge of cum out of her cleavage and lapping it up with her tongue.

"Oh yeah...!" Glasses groaned, a besotted look on his face.

"Fuck yeah!" Bow Tie tried taking another picture, in case his battery had somehow recovered. Sadly it hadn't.

Even Weezer said something, but no one could make it out.

"So..." Faye continued as she stepped into the bathroom. "After you see your dozens of girls..." she smirked again as she washed her hands, "... will you let me know?"

"Know what?" Glasses still wasn't quite 'with it.'

"You know," Faye emerged from the bathroom. "How my audition went. If I get the part..."

"If...!" Glasses began, but was cut off by Bow Tie who thought he knew when he was on to a good thing...

"Yeah..." he interrupted. "If you're successful we'll get straight back to you." And he winked none too subtly to his friend.

Faye let it pass. "Thanks for the opportunity." Another smirk. "And I hope I did well!" She turned toward the sofa and bent over at the waist to collect her purse. All eyes returned to her magnificent legs as they formed a perfect inverted V, and too her cute peach-rounded ass which pointed straight at the guys.

Faye very slowly popped her compact back in her purse and fastened it up. No point rushing, she thought as she wiggled her ass just a little. Someone groaned. Bow Tie? Then, straightening up she strutted (There was no other word for it) toward the door.

"Bye, guys!" Faye gave them a last wave, blew them a kiss and walked out the door, satisfied with a fun afternoon even if the guys never made a film...

Behind her Glasses watched through the doorway as Faye walked up the corridor toward the lift. Ohhhhh! he thought. She can really walk... His eyes never left her legs or her butt until she turned a corner, going out of sight. Sigh... I'm in loooove...

Glasses shut the door and turned back to his friends. "Have you ever seen anything like that in your life before?" He stared at the ceiling for a moment, but all he could see was Faye.

"My God, Howard, she was hot!" Bow Tie agreed with his friend.

"She's adooooorrable!" Glasses, AKA Howard, was still staring at the vision of Faye's cure ass wiggling down the corridor, mixed in with the one of her beautiful cum plastered face.

"Fuckin' A!" Weezer smiled. "Give me that camera, Ben, I want to start downloading those pics. The guys in college will think we're soooo cool!"

"Here..." Bow Tie, AKA Ben, opened the camera and passed him the SD card. He had a thoughtful expression. "... Guys...Do you think we should have told her about all that jizz she still has in her hair?"