Fear and Arousal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not far from the crowd, we find an empty bench up against a wall. She motions for me to sit, and as I do she slips one of her hands down the back of my jeans. She sits closely enough to me to at least obscure this, and slides her hand down until she reaches the base of my buttplug. She looks at me with a mischievous fire in her eyes.

"Ah, I found it! You've been such a good boy keeping that in your ass all day. Tell me, did you enjoy it?"

Again, I find myself aroused to the point of breathlessness.

"Yes Ma'am. I love having. It in my ass, Ma'am." It's the truth. I absolutely love the feeling of that massive plug stretching out my ass.

"Now tell me, how does this feel?" She pushes firmly on the base of the plug, sending shockwaves of pleasure up and down my body, stretching my ass even more. My cock spills even more pre-cum. As far as I can tell, no one around us notices what she's doing. Mistress is just that clever. I do my best to respond.

"So. Good. Ma'am. Thank you."

"Now I bet my boy could cum for me if I told him to, couldn't he?"

"Yes. Ma'am. I could."

"Is that something my boy would like?" She begins pressing rhythmically on my buttplug.

"Yes Ma'am. Your boy would love to cum."

"Oh but I can't just let you cum. You need to tell me why you deserve it." She's pressing harder and faster now.

"I don't deserve it Ma'am. I don't deserve to cum. You're my perfect mistress and as much as I try, I haven't done well enough. To deserve to cum. I am honored enough, just to be allow to serve you, to be your slave. If you desire to see it, you should make me cum. But I know I don't deserve it."

I'm likely responding far louder than I should be, and it seems she likes that. She's now essentially fucking my ass with the plug. It's hard and fast and rough. I can't believe Mistress has found a way to fuck my ass in public, sitting on a park bench. Fuck, there's a massive wet spot forming in the crotch of my jeans. I desperately wish to scream in pleasure, and I desire more than anything to cum. But that is not my choice to make. I am completely under her control. She slowly slides her other other hand down the front of my pants and gently brushes against my dick.

"Well you certainly seem like you want to cum. How about this: Beg for it"

"Please Ma'am. Please let me cum." I'm practically yelling at this point, but I don't care. I'm no longer concerned with the possibility of being noticed. "Please, Ma'am. I want so badly to cum. My crotch is so wet. My dick is so hard. Please, Ma'am. I'm begging you. Please let me cum. . ."

She's now stroking my cock with one hand, and mercilessly fucking my ass with the other. This continues for some time before she leans even closer and whispers into my ear.

"Cum for me, slave. Cum for your Mistress."

I let myself go and cum instantly, releasing a massive load inside my jeans. The spasms are more powerful than I've ever felt, and with each one I feel my ass constrict around the plug, still stretching out my ass. I try to hold in my cries of pleasure, but it's not clear I succeeded. As I cum, Mistress grabs my collar, pulls my face towards hers, and jams her tongue down my throat. I orgasm even harder at this reminder of my subservience. As my spasms subside, she pulls her hand out from my jeans and rubs my cum all over my face. She reaches back into my pants for more, this time feeding it to me from the palm of her hand.

"That's a good boy."

12