All Comments on 'Fear and Euphoria'

by KimmyKari

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgalmost 11 years ago
Ok Kimmy, Wow Do I Love...

...Where this is going. Thank you for taking us along for the ride... a Mclaren, OMG!! I call dibs on the left rear! Pulleese tell me you have plans for at least a dozen chapters and I'll be able to die happy, LOL!! Of course, you do need to understand its a three seater to really 'get' the short skirt 'lean in' remark, but wow, just loved it!

KimmyKariKimmyKarialmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you Joscelyn and I'm just getting started. :)

Kari knows how to "lean in" to show off one of her best "assets"! *giggle*

I so glad you liked it and yes, there are more chapters and hot scenes as Kim becomes Kimmy. But, of course, I don't want to give things away too soon. That would spoil the playful bondage, locking chastity belt thingy and..... Ohhhhh...., I'm afraid I've already said too much. ~sigh~

Thanks again for reading and commenting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Keep the the chapters a love story.

You have not given much details on Kari or Kim so far except that Kari is taller than Kim. You have not gone into any details on how they met except to say that he plays an instrument I assume in a band or group. But with her calling him Kimmy a few times and her saying she was a lesbian and not into guys. And then he says "I'd be a lesbian just to be with you." We can see where the story is headed, for Kari to turn Kim into a TS starting at her spa. I hope that you don't turn him into a fuck toy for her and have him be her slave and his cock controlled by her so that he never gets to screw her. Try to keep it as a love story and not some lonely woman who was once beaten by a man, take her anger out on a man that is being nice to her. And also not have the Dr Ginger play with his mind to mess him up or mess the relationship that he has with Kari since Ginger is in love with Kari. Just because Kari has a strong dominant personalty in business, does not mean she has to dominate the shit out of Kim. Even dominate people need to relax and let go so that another can take control for a while.

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgalmost 11 years ago
Wow, How'd We End Up...

...With poor Kimmy as a sex slave? [sigh]... All I ever beg of authors is that they never treat the transitioning process lightly. Lets all have fun with the fantasy of forced fem but take the reality of gender decision via the transition process as 'something else'. Since KimmyKari is a new author(ess?) lets let the story play out and give them the benefit of the doubt at least, before accusing them of possibly/maybe doing it. Thats just weird. As is saying there's not enough explanation of how they meet... you HAVE read the previous chapter... right?... Anon?... You did take the time to read the first chapter where its explained - in detail - how they meet, right? And you couldn't have missed the very first paragraph where the whole story starts as s/he's being wheeled into the operating room for his M2F transition oper... Oops! Guess you did... maybe a big 'nevermind' is in order here, an apology would be better.

KimmyKariKimmyKarialmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you again Joscelyn and Anon as well

Hugs Joscelyn for defending my story.

And..., Smiles Anon for taking the time to comment on it. I'm happy you read it but you really should read the first chapter. You just might enjoy it.

Anon, I agree that this should be an erotic LOVE story. And it is. Actually, I've written 16 chapters the last of which is titled, "Rescued from Death."

Now I'm not going to give away the ending but I will say that this story is based on real people trying to find their own happiness, their own life and their true self.

Those with the courage (and need) to embark on a path deemed outside the "norm" and unacceptable to most…, those brave people who try to become who they really are deserve, in my opinion, the highest respect and admiration for literally chasing their own dream.

Does it matter whether or not it’s the typical Mom and Pop or two Lesbians, Gay, BDSM or Other type of emotional relationship? If it hurts no one, doesn’t each and every human being deserve some happiness in an otherwise cruel life? I believe they (we) do!

Anyway, I am hopeful you and many others will be entertained, excited and stimulated by this story of an “unconventional” love. And perhaps, just perhaps you will smile, you will wonder, you will fantasize and you will enjoy my story of struggle and persistence.

Where do you think I will take you next?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sorry. Read "Music and Sex" first.

Thanks Joscelyn2tg for saying that was a previous chapter to this story. I had not read Music and Sex before you posted that it was about this story. Sorry Kimmy for not having read it before posting my comments earlier. It might have been a good idea to post that info before the beginning of this chapter since they have different titles and are not listed as being related. I still do hope that you keep this as a love story. I have read too many stories that have turned a sweet young man to a TS and then dominated the hell out of him so that he became more of a slave instead of part of a loving couple. Kari fell in love with his music and his looks, and you need to keep the love flowing through out the story. The two chapters are great to read so far.

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgalmost 11 years ago
You Go KimmyKari...

...I'll read anything you wanna write hun, and luv every word you've written ;-)

KimmyKariKimmyKarialmost 11 years agoAuthor
Smiling and Blushing all at once.

Anon, you're right about somehow linking the chapters together on here. I should have titled them so everyone would know they are continuing chapters of the same story and that's why I'm blushing. Duhhhhh on me.

That fact that is was read and commented on however is why I'm smiling. So, thanks again. Your thoughts and opinions mean a lot to me.

griffin57griffin57almost 11 years ago
Great characters

Love overcomes all boundaries.

sebyiffysebyiffyover 10 years ago
Adorable

Both your main characters are very sweet, and I'm loving their relationship so far. You mentioned having written 16 chapters already, so I hope that means we won't be left hanging for too long...

On a side note, because people tend only to comment on it when it's bad, your writing flows very well and makes your story even more fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Post some more chapters.

With 16 chapters written over a year ago, how much longer are we going to have to wait before we get to read some of them? I keep checking to see if you have posted them. There are many of us who would like to see how this story develops.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 2 years ago

I do wonder how many unfinished stories there are on here, it seems there are more than there are finished ones.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Told in a realistic style like something that could actually happen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous