All Comments on 'Fear and Suspicion'

by cageytee

Sort by:
  • 87 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
You've put it all in this story

Congratulations. You've taken every man's dream which is all too commonly treated as a mere stroke story and put everything that should be in a good story together in a well crafted manner. The thought processes, the emotions, the sex, the love. It's all there. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
well done - 3 good stories in one

three stories in one:

1. a false cheat scare due to damage from an unfaithful divorce years ago. shows how that pain can twist you even years later with another wife.

2. a triad forms, with misstarts. always difficult. good emotions, interactions.

3. the triad ends. the weakest story of the bunch, it is ok, but more of a summary than the emotional tale the others were. to me the sorrow and pain didn't come thru, although i know they must have been there. probably you thought of it as an extended epilog, but really you should have gone further with it.

still, kudos.

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 19 years ago
Nice

you put a lot into this story,It was well written and a very good story.Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
cheynes stokes breathing

im a doc on leave, nice story.

GhostbearGhostbearalmost 19 years ago
Your best yet

Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great story

I enjoyed the story. Sad ending but life always has a sad ending, though Elaine's memory gives Gord much to reflect on.

I was not bored in any portion of this. No rushing ahead. Good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Ewww

YUCK - no one wants to read about 60 year olds having sex. That's as far as i made it before giving up. make them in their 30's or even 40's and it won't be gross.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A New Standard...

Anyone can write a fuck n suck tale, few can write an erotic story. This is a new standard for younger writers to have an example of what they may someday become. Is this why the phrase about "wasting youth on the young" is pertinent? Is it not a Freudian slip for a comment by a young reader to say sex for 60 y o, yuck?

This is one I would reccommend to both my son...and my daughter. Thanks!

PArebelPArebelalmost 19 years ago
VERY NICE!

As a 50+ person I think it is great that the characters were the ages you made them. It gave them depth and maturity. Our sex drive doesn't end at 40. In fact once the kids leave for school, etc., there can be a whole rediscovery of spontaneity and closeness.

Very enjoyable.

Some of the authors here retell the same story over and over. You have managed so far to come up with 4 very different stories. Each story managing to be at least a little unique. Keep up the good work. I look for your stories among the new stories every time I check in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great story!

i can't wait for these ass holes who sy 50 year olds having sex is YUCK, etc. I can't wait until they're 50ish. I just hope they can still get it up and have a sex life. Sex is the best when shared with someone you love, maried folks in their 50s are ususlly the ones really in love. The sex id beautiful! I know I'm in my 60s!!!! Thank God I can still get it up and fuck, no have sx and make love one or twice a week. Yes, 50s sex is sooooooo much better thatn fucking at 20!!! You'll see one day ass holes. I hope!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Piss-poor bullshit

A lousy piece of shit story.

Blue88Blue88almost 19 years ago
Outstanding

Just finished this after reading your latest, "Who's Got A Secret" and I am truly overwhelmed. This story conveyed so much passion, pathos, compassion and love that it left me breathless. Again, your talent is truly appreciated by the discerning - don't be bothered by the idiots who are probably in their early teens, either chronologically or emotionally. I will eagerly look forward to many more of your tales.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Another Good One

I liked the story, please keep up the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A VERY GOOD STORY

You demonstrated a sensitive and credible depiction of the characters. The triangle of the relationships is unusual, but not so esoteric as to be UN credible. Rather it triggers the curiosity. I was eager to find out how a loving couple maintains their intimacy in this kind of a framework. It is nice to see the ebb and flow of feelings, desires, closeness and distance over time – especially in reaction to the catalyst of their relations “the other woman”.

Unlike the “who’s got a secret”, the suspected infidelity is treated in a much more gentle and reasonable way. Given the frequent reassurances of the wife (both verbal and physical) the husband is wise not to act on his suspicions.

Yet, one common theme – a reminder from “who’s got a secret “, still puzzles me. Both husband and wife in this story are portrayed as loving and trusting. Why should it be so terrifying for the husband (not unlike the “who’s got a secret “) to relay a simple disclosure of his feelings with a disclaimer. Something like: “It is probably nothing, but I have noticed all the changes in our sex life, which seem to happen after you come back from your gatherings.Tell me what is it that puts all that fire in you?” Again, it is not such a huge problem that could not be clarified by a normal couple. And this couple is more than average in their closeness! So, what’s up with “the verbal communication for couples in trouble “department in your stories?

Fortunately, there is much more that goes on in this story, as other readers had commented, which drew me to it. Thank you for a very good story. -KOL KORE

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 18 years ago
Truly outstanding !!!!

As Ronnie W says, you've taken every man's dream and pulled it together, in a well-crafted manner, into a great story. This truly erotic story, filled with so much passion and compassion and such a sweet/sad ending, is an inspiration. Cageytee, don't take the negative comments to heart; the anonymous critics are likely to have I.Q.s lower than the ratings that they give! I love your stories. Each one unique, despite somewhat similar plots. Thank You, Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Another great story

The ending was a little sad, but sometimes life is like that.

It takes so little to raise our fears and to assume the worst.

DJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
repyy to ewww

I am 76 and still enjoy sex,ewww can wait until he is 60 or older.good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story

I don't know if that could really happen but you certainly made it seem possible. The characters came alive and even though the story had a sad ending you could feel the love they had for each other. Thanks for another great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Perfect 10

Wow!!! This is not only threesome, but it is also a love story. It totally blow my mind. The only thing that I don't like is the ending. It's too sad. I maybe a guy, but there were tears in my eyes when I came to the scene of Elaine's death. (My mom died of lung cancer too at the same age as Elaine) However, I guess this is also essence of the story & the writer have to write it down. That's why I give a perfect 10.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I will not comment on the merits of the story

I will comment on the writer. Gagytee has diherria of the mouth or finger, or what. Like in the place where Trudy tells him that she needs to talk to him they go on and on with out saying anything...On and on and on and on and on and I still didn't understand. I got the part where Trudy is having an affair with Elaine but your story never said that in plain words...you just kept on and on and on as if you enjoyed the sound of your own voice. I will never read anything you write marriedwithballs@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Got to agree with "ewww"

Stories about old people naked do not leave one with an attractive mental image. The main problem with this story is that it should not have been in "loving wives", it should have been in "disgusting, pathetic, old people grossing you out". Or at least "mature" or "romantic". This was just boring, and disgusting; it would have been more interesting if the wife had cheated.

Chuck_AndersonChuck_Andersonover 14 years ago
Good Work

I'm an of Old Fart 74 years. Haven't had sex in 16 years, wife gave up on it, but I still remember what it was like. Loved the story. Wonderful work. Keep it up, the efforts, not the cock.

Chuck

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
I agree this is truly an outstanding story

Yes the ending is true life but this story tells of a love and a loving mate that 90% of us will never see or understand. Thanks for the story. I can only dream that this happiness could exist in my live.

jimmyravinejimmyravineover 13 years ago
Terrific!

A wonderful story that had me rushing through every word. Such romance, love and devotion. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice

Odd...didn't know someone could be "blessed" with adultery. Learn something new every day I suppose....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

S-H-I-T !

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago

Love and devotion??????? I don't think so. R.T.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
She is 59 and I am 61

Old folks so I stopped reading and rated the story 1*.

nwhalernwhalerover 12 years ago
I believe Dwornock had the right rating for the wrong reasons.

fucking illogical crappy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Old guy was getting more erections in a day than guys half his age could manage. More plausible if the characters involved had been 10 or 15 years younger. I know in other stories things like cock size, ejaculate volume and number of erections are highly exaggerated but its easier to suspend disbelief when the characters are younger.

FD45FD45over 12 years ago
You are forgiven

Starting our protagonists at 61 was a bit offputting, but I know mature adults have sex.

What really got me was page 2 to 3. It dragged...and dragged...and dragged. We had him tying himself in knots for two pages wondering if his wife was cheating on him but doing nothing.

We had two pages of her trying and trying and trying to slowly get her husband and friend fucking together. (Yes, they were the same pages).

I didn't find the 'around back handjob' particularly well explained as to why it was so erotic, nor why she was distant after getting her hubby off.

That said, it was an incredibly erotic scene when Carrie and Gord first got together (I know. We don't normally talk about the sex part but it got a full thumbs up from me and I NEVER compliment those scenes. Normally I skip them!)

You could have culled a page out of this easily but it was nicely written anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
CRAP

Total BULL SHIT CUCK

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Strange

Very strange. It sounds like an old sexless man's fantasy but a little strange. A lot strange. I think the title of this tale should be "Strange."

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
Betrayed says " strange " , I prefer the term "offbeat".

I liked the ending in terms of the narrator not ending up with Carrie by default. Elaine was the star around both of the other two characters orbited. Once she passed - their attraction was by & large over. It takes a lot of savior faire to conduct a poly relationship with none of the parties feeling exploited.

This wasn't a great story per se, but a thoughtful one that took chances & yet kept a respectable credibility quotient.

phil2213phil2213almost 11 years ago
Great story of a beautiful lady, Elaine.

Elaine was the center piece to this story and for all purposes of reading it Elaine was the story. She was loved and she knew how to love. The husband sharing was on the risque side and the annonymous moralists will lose sight of what this about and pummel the author. Elaine was a wonderful person and she if real, she would be one person I'd love to meet and I'd be privileged to call her my friend. This author withheld a great deal from the reader til the end. The death of Elaine was beyond moving invoking deep rooted emotional pain. The author ambushed me even the title gave no clue to the author's hidden agenda. Cageytee, Elaine was wonderful!

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Very nice!

Well written story of the love people can have for each other given the right circumstances. I'm not sure whether or not I was happy to have Carrie leave him or not. It would have been equally as good to have them spend the rest of their days together. Especially as much as she loved him. (You said she talked him up to the girls when they were out). In the end he was left alone. That was sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Duh

FUCKING TRASH STORY< <<<DYKE< CUCK STORY.

9pool9poolalmost 10 years ago
Heartwarming

Elaine is awesome. I wish I knew someone like her. My only gripe is Carrie and Gord not getting together -- excuse me, STAYING together at the end. I suspect you wanted to avoid an overly sweet fantasy ending, but leaving Gord alone was a bit tragic.

IndyOnIndyOnalmost 10 years ago
Fairytale

If your going to write fairytale stories you should stick with the fairytale ending....this sucks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great read

i enjoyed the story, but was disapointed with ending, if she loved him as much as was supposed to she should have been there for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Chain is spelled Cheyne for John Cheyne

Stokes is for William Stokes. They were two physicians who described this type of breathing, Cheyne in 1818 and Stokes in 1854.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
to all the commenters upset because of the ages

remember what you wrote in a few years, when you find yourself to be "old" and horny.

meanwhile, ask yourself, at what age will you no longer want, desire, need, or be able to have a healthy sexual relationship? what ever it is, think back on your rude comments and say what the f*&k was I thinking?

There are some of us who believe that it takes some maturity, experience, and caring, to be able to fully appreciate the art of making love.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
this was a 5*****

till you killed off Elaine.

sinsational83sinsational83about 9 years ago
*****************

I have to say this was one of the vest stories on here that I have read. That being said I have to say that it really was a real f%&#d up ending. one of the worse I have seen on here, but again all-in-all a great story.

Pappy7Pappy7about 9 years ago
Second read for me

and both times the glaring thing for me was the fact that Elaine got horny thinking of Carrie and hubby benefited from it. Or did he. On the surface she loved her husband enough that she could share him to help her friend, but really she loved Carrie enough that in order for them to be openly lovers, she allowed her husband to have both of them. Should have been obvious to him that he was second choice and that the whole thing was a set up. The meetings in the city were mass pussy bumps and that's why she was absolutely dripping when she got home. Didn't like the story that much but the writing was terrific. Didn't score it because I didn't want to lower the rating. Enough more open minded commenters gave it 5s that I'm sure the rating is high.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5 Stars

A poly story handled very nicely without slighting anyone.

gara5289gara5289over 7 years ago

All there conversations seemed to be missing the 'what happens next' part. They kept throwing the word love around which would mean its more then just FWB. When and how does it end? Does she become a second wife etc. Otherwise pretty good.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

I agree with others.

Very good story of the discovery of threesome interaction between three loving friends.

UNTIL, you killed off Elaine.

Why? It was completely unnecessary for the story, did absolutely nothing for it.

And then it made no sense whatsoever for for Carrie to "move on"

You should have ended it at the talk of breakfasts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

More bullshit, no 59 year old has perky breasts or can suddenly be so wet they no longer need KY to have sex after years of needing it. I got as far as Elaine being killed off. not necessary and seemed like a convenient plot deice so her bitch of a needy friend could finally have 'her' man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

The guys a friggin idiot..get a divorce, leave the stupid bitch, whatever. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank you...

A beautifully written story, well paced. I enjoyed the thought process of each person and the consideration and love shown between each of them

Congratulations

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No noyou

You ruined the story at the end. They were in love with each other and would have stayed together. The wife would have wanted it that way too. Just a messed up ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pathetic crap!!!

The pervers fantasy of a average author!!!

ForensicFossilForensicFossilover 6 years ago
Cheyne-Stokes Breathing

Not "chain-stokes". Named after the two docs who described it in the 19th century.

anonymousinblueanonymousinblueabout 6 years ago
I probably complain too much

My Gord, it should have been a little shorter. You know, the scene near the end with him and Carrie cuddling was pretty erotic, and then it was over right quick!! The plot isn't the strong point in this story...its a lot of indecision about adding a good mutual friend as a partner. It does develop the friendship a bit, but I felt exhausted and all I got was a little cuddling. It's missed opportunities like this that are going to one day make me make a damn story, and it will be mediocre if I'm lucky.

Oh, was the ending called in or what. I actually skipped the last part of the story and missed the whole death thing until I saw a comment about it and went back to read. I have a couple problems with the end. For as much as Carrie lusted after a man like this Gord, the passion fled like from a mediocre affair. Who would be satisfied with a few times a month? Although considering both their reluctance and him not embracing Carrie as something other than a friend, and those many awkward moments of silence, maybe it makes sense. Those things only add up if it was a fantasy, which is usually best kept as a fantasy. Well, it killed his wife, and he ended up without the fuckbuddy. Yes, the Carrie gave her cancer. Actually, the better ending would have been her organic dementia from untreated syphilis. Lol.

I disagree with the author's pretense that a story about all the indecision is a fruitful suspense. I disagree with everything on the last page. Carrie should have become a pet sub, and one of the others the dom or doms. Yes, that would have been a much better ending. And then once whatshername dies, he looks online for someone willing to have a pet. Actually, whatshername was the horny bastard that would have loved it, but that ending would make a death difficult, unless it was a jet engine crashing into the house that killed them all. So many roads, so many wrong choices.

For the record, I gave it a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Anyway

It was a terrible blot on the story that the highly built up attraction with Carrie did not follow through after Elaine's death. Inconsistent with the previous storyline.

Gave it 5 stars anyway.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Screw the naysayers anons

It was a good story but I have to agree with the anon who said the ending did not match the rest of the story. It was rushed and would totally go against the wishes of the Elaine character.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 5 years ago

A decent story ruined by the ending. Carrie just drifting off after Elaine's death was a terrible way to conclude it. What about all the times Carrie said how she compared Gord to other men and found them wanting? She was in love with him... There's no way she would leave.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Really bad

Just nothing to like in this story. Just a ridiculous story in all aspects.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sad

Carrie need not have abandoned Gord after Elaine's death. It goes against all the story was about! Well written and gets 5*s.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Honestly the sexual athletics illustrated in this tale would be beyond ppl in this age bracket. Which is where I am. Without earnest Viagra help this would be impossible, plus given the way Viagra works certainly not as long no matter how excited one is.

I give this 3/5

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

What a wonderful story. i gave it 5 stars. I must say that i expected some hanky panky going on during those trips to the city. i was pleasantly surprised to find out what the real reason for Elaine's extra hornyness was. Great twist to the story. In the story Gordon handled this as well as any man could. Elaine was the glue in their relationship so it was understandable that Carrie and Gordon split up after Elaine's passing. Very well done. Loved the story!!!

gingerhuntergingerhunterover 3 years ago
Carrie's departure reveals the truth of the threesome

Carrie's departure after Elaine's death shows the MC settled for part of a wife during his time marriage to Elaine. Elaine was a self-centered bisexual woman who divided her attention between two lovers rather than granting either one of them exclusivity. The long term triadic relationship did not arise out of equal attraction between those involved. The triadic relationship primarily benefited Elaine. Carrie slept with the MC in order to be close to her female lover and keep her presence from causing problems with Elaine's husband. The MC realized he had to share his wife in order to keep her and made the best of an awkward situation by sleeping with his wife's other partner.

To her credit, Elaine was honest about her desires before she married the MC. He knew, at least on some level, what their marriage likely would become. Nonetheless, Elaine was a selfish woman who was by far the most important person in her life. She found a male and a female willing to bend to her will and convinced them both to be grateful for her manipulative affection.

Helen1899Helen1899about 3 years ago

The ending spoilt a good story. After the previous loving friendship and sex with 6/7 years taking them deep into their 60's. Once Elaine died there is no way in ordinary life that Carrie and Gordon wouldn't have become an item. No way would she have drifted off and found another man. I knocked a star off for that.

Cito22Cito22about 3 years ago

I was all the way in for 5 stars until the end. Carrie's character could have been the one to pass on not Elaine. Also I agree with a few other of the opinions in here as to why you would write Carrie's character to move on and not stay with Gordon. This gives the perspective that Carrie was only there for Elaine and Elaine was the sole beneficiary of 2 steady lovers. One less star from this reader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Final paragraph took this from a five star to a one star .

Congrats .

Way to trash a story

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Reread the story, did not like it as much, downgraded it. Now 1/5

kirei8kirei8almost 3 years ago

The ending really sucked ( after 6 years she just leaves ??? ) but a good story.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Tried again, but just don’t like this one at all.

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

Despite Elaine's assurances to the contrary, her behavior after returning from her nights out with friends screams of much more than her having fantasies about seeing her husband and best friend together.

Her not wanting him to turn over. Not wanting him to finger her or eat her pussy. Wanting all their activity in the dark and with her behind him right up until she wants him to penetrate her ... If she was really just turned on and wet from conversations and her fantasies.. there's no way she turns him down for oral and fingering. Really seems like she was trying to keep him from realizing why and how her pussy was so wet.

I'll take the story at face value but, her behavior really suggests there was a lot more going on than Elaine and Carrie admitted to.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Drivel. Build up suspense for a serious plot, ended up a threesome FFM of three elderly people. 4 pages of waste.

Not only that but this is so full of sex descriptions between 60-year-old people, just plain disgusting for anybody that really knows what that looks like. 60-year-old "bikini babes"? Yup, sure.

Dude, in that age you need to turn the lights off just to have enough fantasy to get it up. If you somehow can without Viagra there is no way you'd go again (without Viagra) because it is just disgusting to see what you really fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well I thought it was a magnificent story. Not like a lot of the other cheap cuckold, borderline racist bull shit I read on this site.

Great job!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very good story - very erotic and good character development and explanation of why things were done. Some very thoughtful comments as well as some BS (usually anonymous). Excellent writing- thoughtful story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Detest stories where husband/spouse doesn't want to find out truth.

Quit reading.

If Don't know truth can't take appropriate action.

I simply think anyone who doesn't absolutely need to find and face truth is a piss poor individual. Maybe military Vietnam etc influenced this But would not have friend who buried head in sand.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No it is pretty clear that in no way did Elaine cheat with anyone on her many, long girls night out excursions. That is pretty clear from the author and what has been written. Readers should be careful of putting their own negative projections into a story. Otherwise write your own! Moreover, it is clear that Elaine and Carrie sleep with one another from time to time, a stipulation that was agreed to by the MC when he proposed. Ok it doesn't bother him (couldn't say the same for.me). But then thr truth is she is having cuckquean fantasies and wants a threesome something fierce with Carrie. It is too crazy to not be true. Yes their sex is amazingly better the last few months (dude needs blue pills aplenty) but he has suspicions. Then they talk. All is well. Elaine is a real loving wife. And then...well it degenerates into a full threesome and cuckquean story. Whatever.

ibuguseribuguserabout 1 year ago

More of a romantic one but nice nonetheless.

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry6971about 1 year ago

Very well done, he was a lucky man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Shit story

Wrote very contradictory

Sex rarely And suddenly over the top

Distrust and wimpy.

Comparison to first cheating

Cover up

Etc etc etc

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Loved the But HATED the ending Elaine was a lovable person and killing her off was not needed

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Silly and inconsistent. People don’t talk like this.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This whole thing was Elaine wanting her cake and eating it too... was not for Husband or friend. This is shown as even though they "love" each other they dontstay together after she died. She manipulated the situation. First with more sex for the husband and second with her emotionally venerable friend after her break up.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Disliked Elaine being killed off.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19815 months ago

Well I don't like how you killed Elaine that honestly just ruins a pretty decent loving wife story that somehow was about a loving wife however I do have to point out other things 1 the wife manipulated both her friend and husband and 2 the husband basically being a weak little bitch when he had suspected the worst he sits on it and then forgets then suspects again yeah not going happen he would have brought up his concerns and 2 they were all cheaters no matter how you say it 2 were married to each other and they was fucking Carrie sure they were fucking her with each other's blessing still don't change the matter they were cheaters they were married means sex with someone else is no longer on the table of possibilities even if permission is granted that is not a marriage sure the wife was cuckquean and more into sex with herself or Carrie then her husband but in the story she was a loving wife but it wasn't realistic you wrote it like that kind of relationship can work but honestly it can't and won't work now for story wise it could have been worse the wife could have been a cheating slut fucking around behind his back however she wasn't exactly a cheating slut fucking around behind her husband's back but she was still a cheating slut/cuckquean who preferred to play with her self or fuck Carrie over her husband in the end so a loving wife but not a loving wife it was better than the other types of stories that is in the loving wife category but not about a loving wife but still not about a loving wife it's more of a mature to maybe Romance than a loving wife so you need to change the category for this story

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Gah! Why kill off Elaine! She was like what 59? Lung cancer? Was she a serial smoker.when younger. That just crushed the ending. Grrr. If not for.that this would have been one of the better polyamory stories on this site. At least author had the decency for Carrie and MC to drift apart after Elaine's death.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Not really in my sphere of liking BUT a great story (jaybee186)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous