All Comments on 'Fear, Confusion...Love?'

by RightfullyWrong

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
write more!!!!

please write more.....like to know what happens next

RightfullyWrongRightfullyWrongalmost 13 years agoAuthor

Thank you. I always wanted to write a story that was all about sex but I ended up falling in love with my two boys! They have a few more adventures to come yet :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I'd have liked to maybe see you have us go into the pub with them and witness them talking and him taking out the envelope like a dummy :). Maybe describe them also. Make us get to know them a bit. As it is now we know almost nothing about them, esp. Tony. We could have learned about them as they learned about each other. Having details makes the story richer. I'll look for the next chapter to see what happens. All I could keep thinking during the attack was grab the guys balls and twist...and run! :) lol. Keep writing.

jerin51jerin51almost 13 years ago
Your Mark is not average intelligent - he´s plain stupid!

You like to be your characters fools?

Who at this time and age would be such a stupid fool to go araound with a lot of money on them? Mark certainly doesn´t meet the criterion of being average intelligent - and you are not convincing with this story line either - nothing before - nothing after - WHAT IS THE STORY LINE?

RightfullyWrongRightfullyWrongalmost 13 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your wonderfully constructive comment. It has been taken on board and will be thrown over the side as soon as we leave port xxx

nomoretears00nomoretears00almost 13 years ago
Oh boy...

Tony saved him. Wonder how Mark is going to deal with what just happened and Tony seeing it all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nigga

Nigga

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous