All Comments on 'Fear No Evil Ch. 01'

by oroslegos

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A fine romance

A really nice story about two friends falling in love. And Syd realising how much zach means to him, how important he is in his life. And the sexual contact seems to flow inevitably from that realisation.

Maybe this isn’t a gay story since I think it is the love rather than the sex which is important. Maybe that will change in further episodes. But for now this is a great romance.

I hope there will be more chapters as the guys accept their love. And that Syd’s family learn that love is wonderful irrespective of Leviticus.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please continue this story.... It deserves more.

Oh the struggles that come with best friends that want and need more from each other. Religious influence and society can often stifle and cause serious suffering for many. I enjoyed this story very much, and was relieved that Sid finally realized how important Zach was to him. I have had many of these same struggles personally, so there was a great deal of realism in the story. Unfortunately for me, my best friend that I had fallen Hard for could not get past the parental, societal judgments that come with same sex love. I would enjoy reading more about how things work out for these two young friends. I'm rooting for them both, and hoping they can beat the odds... But many times there is not a happily ever after ending. In fact it seems most times that family, reality, outside influences, and the pressures to conform to what is considered normal, can actually destroy a very important friendship. You can rarely go back to just being best friends after partaking of the forbidden fruit, especially when the attraction seems so powerful both ways! I'm hoping things can be sorted out for these two young male best friends, and that what they have just began does not destroy either of them! Looking forward to reading more.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Agree

This is a really good story and I'm not above begging for more so please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please Continue the story.....I feel it's love rather than just sex

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous