Fear of Storms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,535 Followers

I took her, hard and hot and with great enthusiasm, driving in repeatedly while my hands played with her breasts. I suppose I should say my hands were mauling her breasts – it would be a closer description. Not that Janelle minded. She was writhing and clinging, her body moving to the same music as mine, and if I was mauling her breasts she was doing her share of mauling as her fingers dug deep into my shoulders. I was going to have scratches there, I just knew it.

For a first time together we seemed well matched. While I wasn't in the mood to really drag this first time out, Janelle didn't seem to mind. She bucked hard beneath as I made my final run, eager to reach her own satisfaction. We actually managed to climax at roughly the same time, which I added to the plus column.

We relaxed back on the bed, slowly recovering our breath and energy.

"Just give me a few moments," I murmured. "I'm sure that I can do better than that."

Janelle made a crude comment about over-confidence which I overlooked. I thought a demonstration would be more fitting. I was idly stoking her breast, just casually rolling a nipple around prior to getting down to serious business again.

Then the storm outside, which I had thought had died down, gave one last burst. We could see the night lighting up from the lightning flashes and were braced for the clap of thunder that followed. I squeezed Janelle's breast when she jumped and we both laughed.

We stopped laughing when we heard an indignant wail from down the hall, quickly joined by a second. I barely had time to scramble into some pants before two little tornados tore back into the room, launching themselves onto the bed.

Janelle cuddled the two little girls, soothing their fears, speaking in a soft crooning voice. And looking at me and laughing at the same time.

"Um, why don't I go and sleep in your bed?" I said glumly. "I don't think that there's going to be room for me in that one."

I retired. At least, I managed to sleep for what was left of the night. Trouble was, I now had to find another way to get Janelle back into bed. Why can things be simple?

Ashson
Ashson
8,535 Followers
12