Fearless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night we ate leftovers from lunch, stayed nude and then slept together on an air mattress that I put on the stern with the stars as our bedroom ceiling. For the first time I can remember in a long time, I slept a pleasant, restful slumber, and why not? After all; I had the most beautiful of all God's creations lying asleep next to me as if to guard my very soul. However, around 4:30 that morning, I was softly and tenderly roused from my sleep by a gentle purr and the feeling of someone or something warm rubbing up against me in a more than pleasurable way. I was more than pleased at what I saw or more to the point, felt, when I opened my eyes.

"Hi Baby," said Sara, as she sat astride me, while I was rigid, erect and deep inside her, rotating her hips in a very slow and agonizing rhythm. "Wow! What a nice way to wake up" I replied smiling. Nothing else was said henceforth. Our bodies and hearts spoke for us on a more passionate and loving plane. All at once I felt her insides clamp down upon me as if my manhood was in a vise of velvet warmth and Sara began to shudder as her body went stiff, and as her eyes rolled to the back of her head, she groaned, "Tommy, oh my God! I love you baby," and then layed atop of me while still grinding her pelvis against mine, moving her hips up and down upon me.

The feel of her soft body against me, and the look in her eyes while we gazed at one another, was all it took to send me over the edge. "I love you, Sara," I cried, erupting deep inside of her, coating her womb with my seed. Sara rolled to my side, keeping us still joined together and softly kissed me. After we'd regained our breath somewhat, she smiled and said, "Good morning, Baby!" "I love you with all my heart, Sara," I whispered. "I love you too, Tommy!" she replied, softly touching my face with the palm of her hand. Then she smiled and after rising to her feet, she looked at me and brazenly stated, "If you think because I've let you have your way with me for the past few hours that you don't have to cook me breakfast, then you're sadly mistaken, my beautiful lover," and with a now all too familiar devilish grin, she playfully added, "Get up and earn your keep around here, ya bum!" I grinned and stood up only to have Sara put her arms around my waist and press her naked body against mine and rub her pubic bone onto my leg. I smiled and replied, "You're about to start something up again that will make me late serving you your breakfast!" "Well, I guess I'd better let you get to it then," Sara replied, her eyes sparkling with a glimmer of mischief. I began to start the morning off by brewing a pot of coffee and in doing so; I was allowed time to take a quick shower, with Sara of course, and started the day off fresh, both of us remaining in the nude. As we sat at the small table mounted on the afterdeck and drank our coffee, I reveled in the fact that I was in love with my beautiful Sara and she was in love with me. While I could do nothing but bathe in her beauty, I was pulled from my delightful reverie when, with a sly grin, Sara sweetly but knowingly asked, "What're you looking at, Tommy?" I smiled and leaned toward her, and while gently caressing the inside of her thigh all the way up to her bare sex; I kissed her and then softly replied, "I'm looking at the most beautiful creature that God ever made, and I love you with all my heart!" She shuddered and closed her eyes and breathed heavily in my ear. Then after a few moments of blissful, slightly heavier breathing, Sara sat up, and with her eyes still slightly glazed over, said, "Tommy, I love you with every living cell of my body," and then she sighed and leaned back in her seat, a contented little smile playing across her lips.

After we ate breakfast that consisted of western omelets, fresh cantaloupe and pineapple, Sara helped me clean up and helped make preparations to get underway. I fired up Theia's engines to let them warm up as well as charge the generator batteries. As if she had been reading my mind, Sara appeared in front of me with my clothes in one hand and hers in the other, and with a huge grin on her face, said, "I'm not trying to spoil the fun that I know we're both having, but don't you think we ought at least try and act like we're dressed while we're underway?" All I could do was laugh and shake my head as I took my clothes and began to dress. Once we were dressed, I climbed up into the pilot house and fired up my navigational systems. I keyed in the coordinates for a place called the western dry rocks. It is a dive sight that is well away from the more popular and more visited dive sights throughout the Florida Keys. Therefore; it is in a more pristine state and has large quantities of Elkhorn and Staghorn coral formations. The numerous caves and crevices, as well as the larger marine life that took residence there, always made the trips I took to this reef with my dad when I was younger, very worthwhile. When the computer gave me an optimal heading, I programmed the helm, raised anchor and after throttling forward; Theia gently began to cut the water, taking us to our new destination.

~~~~~~

Chapter Seven Once we'd reached our destination on the western side of the Dry Tortugas and had eaten lunch, Sara and I went SCUBA diving for the rest of the afternoon, really and truly enjoying one another's company. The formations of coral were both brilliant and beautiful. I was reminded of the days long gone when my father and I would come and dive at this very spot. After Sara and I had reached our no-decompression-limits and were back aboard Theia, Sara set about making us something to eat while I cleaned the dive gear and recharged the used tanks. The past twenty four hours had been very eventful, and as Sara was cooking our dinner; I sat in the pilot house drinking a beer while contemplating everything that had been happening as of late. I could hear Sara moving one deck below me as she worked in the galley, humming along with the music playing on the Theia's stereo system. I smiled at the thought of her. No doubt she was by far, the most beautiful woman I had ever seen and there is nothing, I repeat, nothing that is more appealing to a man than a beautiful woman who is in love with him. She was built like nothing I'd ever seen before, that much was certain. However, what drew me to her the most was the fact that, if I had to live my life without her; I knew I would surely die. All of a sudden I was broken out of my reverie by the sound of Sara's voice as she came up the ladder to the pilot house. "Are you ready to eat, baby?" she asked, as she put her arm around my waist while kissing my cheek. I put both of my arms around her and held her body against mine. As I leaned in closer to her and our lips met, I gave her the softest, gentlest of kisses, moreso than any other I'd ever given her before, and said, "I love you Sara. I have since the first moment I saw you, and I will for the rest of my life." All at once I could feel her shaking in my arms as if she were crying and when I leaned her back to look in her eyes; I saw that her cheeks and face were both covered in tears, causing me to ask, "Awww....what's wrong, baby girl?" After wiping her face with the back of her hand, she smiled and said, "Nothing's wrong. It's just that, well, I've been waiting all my life to hear those words from someone that I love, whom I know for a fact loves me!" "You sure got that right, baby girl," I replied, holding her very closely. Subsequent to lightly smacking me on the butt, Sara smiled and said, "Our dinner is waiting below deck. Now, let's eat before it gets cold, okay?" "C'mon baby!" I said, smiling and still holding her hand, leading her to the galley. We spent the rest of the afternoon and evening simply enjoying the food, the music, the beautiful sunset, but most of all...each other. Never before had I experienced a woman like Sara. She was a woman in whom I felt an extremely deep connection and/or bond with. Looking back now, there had been an underlying attraction between the two of us since day one. "Now that we're having sex, does this mean that I get to sleep in the same cabin as you, Tommy?" Sara asked timidly and with a bright red blush beginning to make its way across her cheeks. I laughed then put my arm around her waist and said, "I would be extremely upset if you didn't, my love!" "I feel so safe with you, Tommy, and I can't think of anywhere else I'd rather be than right here in your arms!" she sighed, while leaning her body against mine. "Baby, I promise that no one will ever hurt you again," I replied, as I held her closely. All through the rest of dinner we sat looking into one another's eyes while we ate, occasionally feeding each other, kissing between bites. When we finished eating, Sara chased me out of the galley, insisting that she be the one to clean everything up. "If I'm your woman now, then you're going to have to let me take care of you," she said, grinning. Of course I conceded, and beginning something that lasts still to this day, I let her have her way. It only took her half of the time I knew it would've taken me before she was done, and as she emerged from below deck; I looked her, and smiling, said, "Thank you for cleaning everything up!" Gliding across the deck, she softly landed in my lap and said, "I love you, Tommy. I've loved you since the day we had that big argument when you came into Dick's for lunch!" I began to laugh and said, "You've got to be kidding me. I was such an asshole that day!" "Yeah, you were," replied Sara, and then she smiled and softly added, "But you never once got out of line nor were you verbally abusive. You were just defending yourself against something that wasn't your fault to begin with." I smiled silently, causing Sara to grin and ask, "What? What are you smiling about, Tommy?" "Oh, nothing," I replied, feigning innocence. "Oh no, you don't. You're not getting off that easily," Sara said, grinning. I took a breath, and smiling, replied, "I couldn't, for the life of me, figure out what I'd done wrong either." "I know and I'm very sorry about that, baby," she replied, leaning her head on my shoulder. We sat silently, her in my lap, with me holding her closely until I heard her yawn. "Sounds to me like someone's ready for bed," I said, giving her a gentle pat on her bottom with my hand. Then, I made her rise while I stood, and after setting her back down in the chair, I went to turn off the lights we weren't using then went back to where Sara sat sleepily in the chair. I made her stand, gently took her by the hand, and then smiled and said, "Come on, Baby! It's getting late and it's time to go to bed!" She followed me below deck and as soon as we reached our cabins, she opened the door to her's and gently pulled me in with her. "I want you to sleep in here...with me," she said, as she slowly began to take her clothes off. Once she was totally naked, she got into bed and looked up at me, and with a seductive grin that always makes me go nuts, said, "How long are you going to make me wait, baby?" Needless to say, I was naked and in the bed with her curled up against me in no time. I reached up and turned off the light, and no sooner had the darkness fallen when she curled her body around mine and breathed, "Goodnight baby....I love you," and then she was out. I lay there in the darkness feeling this angel asleep beside me, thanking God and finally feeling the darkness slowly begin to leave my soul.

~~~~~~

I awoke the next morning to an empty bed and an aroma wafting below decks that was absolutely heavenly. So, forgetting about wearing anything, I made my way topside to find breakfast for two being set on the after deck table by my very beautiful and very naked Sara. "Good morning, baby! I was just going to wake you up for breakfast," she said, smiling and handing me a cup of coffee after softly kissing my lips. "Good morning to you too, my beautiful angel!" I replied, content with my life for the first time in a long time. After she led me the short distance to the table and sat me down, Sara leaned down and kissed me and said, "Thank you for last night, Tommy. I love you," and then as she stood up, she placed a plateful of freshly made pancakes in front of me, buttered and covered in syrup, just the way I like them. I ate with a ravenous hunger that I hadn't experienced in many years. Sara sat quietly across the table from me, smiling contentedly, eating her breakfast as well. We spent the morning, as well as most of the day, naked and frolicking in the sun and open sea, stooping only to eat and/or make love.

That night, like the previous night before it, we lay in bed together holding one another, each bathing the other in the warmth of our love as the following morning; we would be heading back to port.

~~~~~~

The next morning, Sara and I were up at 8:00 am sharp. As we began to ready Theia for the voyage home, I put my head below deck, and to Sara, yelled, "I'M GETTING READY TO START UP THE ENGINES. IT GETS PRETTY LOUD DOWN THERE SO, BE PREPARED!"

"You don't have to yell, I'm right here, baby," Sara laughed from behind me, and scaring the shit out of me.

JESUS CHRIST!" I yelled, as I spun around swiftly. Sara began to laugh wildly, and the harder she laughed, the more paralyzed with mirth she became till she was almost doubled over. Pretty soon, it started to rub off on me, and when she began to regain her composure, I laughed and said, "Are you through?" She looked at me smiling, with tears raining down her face from laughing so hard and replied, "I guess for now I am," and then began laughing all over again. It wasn't long before we had everything stowed and were ready to get underway. I drained the hot tub and battened down the cover, all the sea hatches, and raised the anchor. As soon as I started Theia's engines, it took only moments before the synchronizers had them both running at the same rpm's and they began to purr, both at the same pitch. While the engines were warming up, I made sure that the radar, sonar and GPS were all turned on and in active mode. As soon as I got our position and took a heading, two things happened. Theia's engines wound down to a low hum, indicating they were warmed up and Sara joined me on the bridge and said, "Are we ready baby?" I programmed the heading into the navigational computer, and as I pushed Theia's throttle forward; I smiled and replied, "We are now, m'love." Theia began to move forward and as her speed increased and she began to plane, I set the throttle and turned on the auto-pilot. With my darling Sara at my side, I sat at the helm while Theia took us home. As we made our way across the water, I looked over at Sara every so often, only to find a bright smile on her beautiful face. I put Theia on auto-pilot and said, "I don't know about you, but I'm getting kind of hungry; how about you, sweetie?" "I would love something to eat. Thank you, Tommy," replied Sara, after softly kissing my lips. "I love you, Sara," I said, knowing that she brought out the very best in me now, and as a passing thought, I asked, "How would you like to stay out for one more night?" "Do you mean it?" asked Sara, smiling widely. "I sure do, and you can call John from the cell phone up on the bridge, to let him know that you're going to be gone for another day, if you'd like to, that is," I replied hopefully. Sara pressed her body against mine and said, "I don't need to call John!" "Oh, no?" I asked, knowing the answer before she even spoke.

Sara grinned slyly and replied, "Do you remember the night that you saved me from Eddie and his bullshit?" "Of course I do," I replied. Still grinning, Sara continued, "Well, the next morning I talked to Aunt Molly and told her what you did and how much of a gentleman you were. She put her arms around me and told me that, from the sound of things and by the look on my face; my days of being single were finally coming to an end. It's so wild how, even then, she somehow knew!" "Knew what?" I asked dumbly. Sara leaned back and slightly away from me, and then with her beautiful blue eyes shining brightly, she smiled and replied, "Tommy, I actually fell in love with you that night although, at the time, I didn't realize it. Why else do you think I got so mad at you that day when I thought you had lied to me?" I smiled at the memory of that day, and laughing, said, "I remember that day. I also remember you calling me a fucker, Little Miss Bad Mouth!" Sara giggled and replied, "I was so pissed off that I couldn't see straight!" Pulling her tighter against me, I smiled and told her, "Even though you were so mad at me, you were the most beautiful thing that I'd ever seen, and as far as I'm concerned, you still are."

After pulling Theia's throttle back and bringing her to a halt, I dropped anchor and shut her down. For the rest of the day and all of that night, Sara and I opened ourselves up to one another. My heart broke wide open for her as she spoke of her parent's demise, and when I spoke of the things I did in the Navy; Sara was right there to put her arms around me, and with her love, chased away my pain, making me whole again.

~~~~~~

Chapter Eight

After alerting the harbormaster, we pulled into the harbor and I smiled with pride as my beautiful Sara stood right beside me at Theia's helm. As we made our way closer to land, Sara looked at me, and then after a quick kiss, said, "I love you, Tommy!" "I love you, too, pretty girl," I replied, and then as an after thought, added, "I need to take you to the marina to get your car, yes?" Sara giggled devilishly and replied, "I hope you don't mind, but I asked Aunt Molly to drop me off in hopes that you'd take me home when we got back. Is that alright?" "Mind, how cold I ever mind spending time with you?" I asked smiling, and then added, "It sounds to me like Aunt Molly is a pretty smart gal."

"Yes, she is," replied Sara grinning, "Do you want to know what she said when Uncle John told me about you taking Theia out and that you wanted me to go with you?" "What?" I asked smiling. "She said that men like you were very few and far between, and that I should go with you. She also said that you and I would be good for one another," said Sara, laying her head on my shoulder while keeping her arms wrapped tightly around my waist. I laughed and replied, "Remind me to give her a big hug the next time I see her, baby!"

We rounded the point that led to my dock, and as soon as it came into view, I saw two people standing on it; but it was still far enough away that I couldn't yet make out who it was. When we finally pulled Theia closer, I was shocked to find both John and Dad standing there wearing silly grins on their faces. "Ahoy, Captain," said Dad, grinning stupidly. "What're you doin here?" I asked, smiling. After him and John secured Theia's aft and bow lines to the dock, and her engines were shut down, Dad looked up at me from the dock and replied, "You haven't called but once since you been here, boy. Besides....." then Dad laughed and continued,"...you know how your mother is, especially now that you're back home!" Then looking at Sara for a brief second and then back at me, Dad raised both eyebrows, and with a sly grin, said, "I can see that you've been uh...a little busy I guess," making Sara giggle. I put my arms around Sara and happily replied, "Dad, this is Miss Sara Hartley and I love her very much!" Dad laughed and said, "Yeah, that's what I heard!" I looked over at John, who feigned total innocence, and, laughing, replied, "Well, you heard right then. As we stepped off the boat, Dad made sure to help Sara personally so, after taking her hand as she stepped onto the dock, he smiled and said, "It's nice to meet you, Sara" "It's nice to meet you, too, Mister McNeal," Sara sweetly replied. "Wait a minute, sweetie," said Dad. He then put his arm around her shoulder and playfully added, "Hell girl, you're grown so, feel free to call me Harry, okay sweetie?" Sara looked at me and giggled, then said, "Okay, Harry thanks, I will!"

1...45678...10