Fearless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night at Sara's house, I realized that this was the first time I'd ever been there longer than two hours. We'd made love from the moment we got to her bedroom, and now we lay together holding one another radiating in the after-glow of our love. "I love you, Sara, and I promise you that I'll never leave you," I said, rubbing the silken skin on her shoulder. She was lying on her side, half her body on me and the other half on the bed. Raising her head up and resting it on her hand, she smiled and said, "I know that you've seen some bad things in your life, Tommy, and that you still have bad dreams sometimes," I was about to speak, but she put her finger to my lips and said, " and don't try and deny it either. Remember I've slept next to you almost every night for the past two weeks, okay?" "Alright, you win," I relented. "That's more like it," she teased, "Seriously though, Tommy, now that I'm going to be your wife, it's my job to look after my man!" "Your man, huh?" I said smiling. Laying her head back down on my chest, she sighed and said, "That's right, and I'm talking about until the day I die, baby, and, as you say, for an eternity after that!"

~~~~~~

The next morning we were back at my house for a breakfast that Mom insisted she be allowed make for all of us. Ever since I was a little boy, Mom liked to go all out when it came to breakfast so, I was not about to object. She was southern born and bread, and Dad met her when got at stationed at the Naval Air Station in Beeville, Texas where he learned to fly jet aircraft. Mom had always been a great cook, and the older I grew, the better she got. The moment I walked into the house, the aroma of Mom's sausage gravy hit my nostrils making me damn near drool. "Wow, it sure smells good in here," Sara commented. "It tastes every bit as good as it smells darlin, trust me," I replied laughing. At the sound of our voices, Mom came into the living room, and putting her arms around Sara and me, Mom hugged us and said, "Good morning, babies, how did ya'll sleep last night?" "It was the best I've slept in years," I replied. "Me too," added Sara.

After releasing us from the hug, Mom took our hands and led us out to the back deck where Dad sat drinking his coffee and reading his paper. After greeting Dad we sat down and Mom said, "I'll be right back with breakfast!" Sara smiled and said, "Let me help you, Diane," and, sweetly ignoring Mom's protests, the two of them disappeared back into the house. Breakfast that morning seemed more like a celebration of life among family members than it did just a normal morning meal. "I always wanted a daughter to spoil after Tommy was born and now it looks like I'm going to have one so, let me be the first one to welcome you to this family, baby-girl," said Mom, as she reached across the table and gently squeezed Sara's hand. "You'd better watch out, Sara," laughed Dad, "If my wife has her way, you'll be so rotten that nothing will save you!" "So, what's wrong with that? She did alright with me, didn't she?" I teased. "Boy, don't even get me started on you," Dad playfully replied.

After breakfast, Dad and I were going to go down to the dock and get Theia ready for the second part of my plan, when Mom asked, "Now, just where do you two think you're going?" "We're going down to the dock to get the boat ready to go," Dad cryptically replied. Mom smiled and said, "In that case, you can meet me and Sara at the boat docks near Mallory Square in about an hour!" "What the hell for?" asked Dad. Mom gave Dad a look that only he understood, and replied, "I think you heard what I said, yes?" Dad smiled and winked while I laughed and added, "Get him, Mom!"

Theia's engines were warmed up and she was ready to take us anywhere we wanted to go. Right before we cast off her lines, Dad looked at me and said, "I just want you to know how proud I am of you, son. Not only is Sara a beautiful woman, but she's kind and gentle, and your mother and I love her very much." "Thanks Dad," I replied, "I also wanted to tell you how much I appreciate you using your Captain's license to marry us!" Dad grinned and replied, "Well, Tommy boy, in a couple hours one of two things are going to happen. She's either going to fall into your arms crying for joy," and then he paused for effect, and then laughing, added, "...or she's going to chew your ass up one side and then down the other. Besides, it's not official till Molly notarizes it."

~~~~~~

We hadn't been tied up at the boat dock for more than two or three minutes when I saw Mom and Sara making their way toward Theia. They were dressed in identical white sun dresses with matching hats. Mom might have been fifty-nine years old, but because of her Native American heritage, as well as the fact that she had always stayed in top shape; she and Sara looked like sisters. Every single person, male and female, on the walkway and pier watched them as they approached the dock where Theia lay temporarily moored. It gave me a feeling of pride to see the two women that I loved more than life itself, being admired by those around them. "Hi, beautiful," I said, kissing Sara as I helped her aboard. "Hello yourself, handsome," she replied, returning the kiss. As Mom stepped aboard, I hugged her, and kissing her on the cheek, I said, "Hi pretty lady, and welcome aboard Theia. I hope you love her as much as I do!" "Hi baby," said Mom, and then as she began to look around the boat, she smiled and added, "This really is a nice boat, Tommy." "Thanks, Mom," I replied smiling, "It means a lot to me when the three women I love the most all get along well together."

Dad has carried a ship's captain's license since he got out of the Navy. Hell, he owned a forty-two footer of his own up in West Palm Beach that he and his friends turned into a fishing boat. So, I had no problem whatsoever with Dad piloting Theia by himself. Besides, I would finally have the chance to sit with Sara down on the fantail for a change. It also didn't hurt that I was sitting between the two most beautiful women in all of South Florida, as we slowly made our way out of the harbor. Every boat near us seemed to make it a point that they wave to us as we passed safely by them. Sara looked more beautiful today than I'd ever seen her, or it might've had to do with the fact that I was just madly in love with her. Either way, I didn't really care then, and I still don't now. The way I feel for her now is like....wait a minute. I'm getting ahead of myself again.

When Theia reached the outer markers, Dad opened up her throttle until she was traveling at a speed of approximately fifteen knots. We moved below to the galley and dining area. Mom took off her hat and scarf and layed them down on the table. As Sara began to follow suit, Mom winked at me and asked, "Have you two decided on a wedding date yet?" "To be totally honest, I haven't really thought about it," replied Sara smiling timidly, and then after a moments thought, she devilishly grinned at me and said, "I guess it's up to Roger Ramjet here. So, tell us Tommy, baby when did you want to get married?" I looked at my watch and nonchalantly replied, "Oh, here in about twenty more minutes when we're far enough offshore to make it legal, if that's alright with you!" "What're you talking about, silly boy?" Sara asked grinning. I winked at Mom and then said, "I was wondering if you wanted to get married today, Sara." She smiled and then looked at Mom an asked, "Diane, did you drop him on his head when he was little?" Before Mom could reply, Sara stood, pulling me up with her, and then throwing her arms around my neck and hugging me until our bodies were pressed tightly together; she leaned back in my arms slightly and said, "Don't be upset, but last night I accidentally overheard Aunt Molly talking to Uncle John about what you had planned today, and I think it's so romantic! And just so you know Tommy McNeal, I'll marry you today, tomorrow and every day for the rest of our lives. I love you!" 'I love you too, Sara, and I promise that I will for the rest of my life," I happily replied.

~~~~~~

As Theia sat anchored in sixty-five feet of water, just within three miles off shore, I stood with beside my beautiful Sara on the ship's fantail. The afternoon sun was still high in the sky and sparkled off the blue waters of the Florida Keys. Mom and Dad stood with us and just as Dad was about to begin the marriage ceremony; off Theia's starboard side we heard a ship's siren wail and then an authoritative female voice being amplified through a public address system said, "AHOY CAPTAIN! HEAVE TO AND PREPARE TO BE BOARDED!" I turned around, stunned to see a United States Coast Guard cutter approaching us, preparing to pull along side. Dad and I grabbed the forward and aft fenders and hung them over the side. As the cutter came nearer, I saw John and Molly standing on the cutter's port side, leaning on the life-line and grinning from ear-to-ear. You didn't think we were going to miss this, did you?" said John, as we helped him and Molly board Theia. The moment they were aboard, the Boatswain's mates aboard the cutter retracted their lines and the cutter slowly lurched forward until she was free of Theia. "THANKS BEV," Molly shouted to the captain of the cutter. I looked in the pilot house to see a female officer smiling and waving at her as they motored away from us. We noticed that Molly was carrying a small white card-board box in her hand making Sara ask, "Whatcha got in the box, Aunt Molly?" Looking at Mom and smiling conspiratorially, Molly opened the box and removed a long, white bridal veil and said, "I bought this for you this morning, baby girl!" "Aw, it's beautiful, Aunt Molly," said Sara, then she turned her back to Molly and added, "Here, help me put it on!" As I watched the sheer tulle tresses of the veil, accented with baby blue ribbons, as it flowed down Sara's back, I felt the sudden sting of tears, as they began to uncontrollably fill my eyes and run down my face. Sara turned to look at me, and noticing the state I was in, said, "Are you alright, baby?" I simply nodded my head and said, "I'm fine, it's just that, you're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen!" "I love you," she softly replied, tenderly kissing my lips. "I love you, too," I whispered. "Now that everyone is here, can we get this show on the road?" asked Dad smiling.

~~~~~~

Chapter Ten

As a wedding gift to Sara and me, John and Dad pitched in equal shares and bought us a beach house near Cape Hatteras, North Carolina. Sara and I both thought it was a very sweet thing to do, and we immediately decided the moment we got home; we were going to something very nice for both of our families. Although John and Molly weren't really related to either one of us, they were still considered to be family. Hell, they were the only family Sara thought she had left until she and I met.

My parents fell in love with Sara the moment they met her, further reinforcing the love that I already held for them. Mom and Dad were the best parents I could ever ask for. They had always supported me in everything I'd done as a child, and continued to do so even now that I was grown. "She sure is a beauty, son," Dad would say in reference to my beautiful Sara; and of course I whole-heartedly agreed with him.

Needless to say, our honeymoon turned out to be one of the most beautiful events I thought I would ever experience. We ended up taking Theia up the coast and moored her at a marina that was a mere stones throw from our new beach house. The two weeks we spent there will live in my memory forever.

Out of the three of us, Mom was the one who spoiled Sara even more than I did, and the funny thing about it was, if I had said so much as a single word to her, I know that Mom would've probably torn me a new ass for it. Needless to say though, both Mom and Molly put a bug in Sara's ear about having children before the ink on our marriage license was even dry. I'll never forget the day she came home from work, and after walking into my office and placing her hands on her hips, smiled and asked, "Honey, what would you say if I were to stop taking birth control?" "I would say that it sounds like you've been talking to Mom and Aunt Molly again, huh?" I replied smiling.

Sara came in, and without warning, abruptly sat down in my lap, throwing her arms around my neck in the process. After softly kissing my lips, Sara grinned and replied, "I love you so much, Tommy, and I want to have your babies. That's not a bad thing, is it?"

"I think you know the answer to that question, my love," I replied, holding her as closely to me as was humanly possible, and as I let my breath slowly escape my lungs, I kissed her and said, "If you want to stop taking your birth control pills then, be my guest!"

With excitement clearly written across her face, Sara smiled and asked, "Do you really mean it, Tommy?"

"I wouldn't have said so if not," I happily replied. Sara immediately began to cry, making me ask, "Baby, are you alright?"

She smiled and silently wiped her face. The she stood up, and taking my hand, pulled me from the chair I was seated in. Then, with what I can only call, a hungry look, Sara pulled me toward our bedroom and said, "I waited to see what you were going to say before I took my pill. I guess it doesn't matter anymore, now, does it?" After I shook my head from side-to-side, Sara pulled off her shirt, exposing her bare breasts and added, "Come make love to me, Tommy. I want us to make our baby inside of me." I then did my level best to grant her request with all my heart.

"What would you like to have first, a boy or a girl?" Sara asked, as we lay together basking in the afterglow of our lovemaking. I immediately began to laugh, making Sara smile and ask, "What?"

"I think we need to make sure you're pregnant before we start wondering what we're going to have. Don't you?"

"Not at all Baby, I can already feel our love growing inside of me as we speak. I swear!" Sara replied, and then began to cry.

I pulled her to me until our bodies were pressed tightly together and then comforted her the only way I knew how. I tenderly kissed her beautiful face and said, "Its okay, Baby! There's no need to be upset. I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere...ever!"

"I'm alright, silly," Sara grinned, "I'm just so happy that I've got you for a husband and that you want to start a family with me." Then, as if she were looking somewhere into an almost forgotten past, Sara added, "When I was a little girl and Daddy was out on one of his jobs, Mom and I used to sit up late at night and watch movies on the television. I don't remember the name of it, but there was this one movie I saw about this girl that lost everyone she loved, and as a result of it, she grew up to be a cold and callous woman. All of that changed when she met this guy..." scratching her head, "....hell, I can't remember the rest of it."

"I love you anyway, Baby," I laughed, gently kissing her throat. For the rest of the evening and on into the night, Sara and I enjoyed our love, fully relishing everything each had to offer the other.

The days and nights that followed were filled with love in its purest form. I've been told that people who stand up for what's right are rewarded by God. Now, whenever I looked at my beautiful Sara, I drew strength in knowing that God had allowed me to see the horrible things I'd born witness to in the Navy, because she was waiting for me at the end of that road. I'm here to tell everyone that God is alive and well. All one needs to do is look around at all the beautiful things on Earth and you will know that Jesus is lord.

~~~~~~

One morning I woke to the sound of something horrible emanating from the bathroom. I immediately saw that Sara was not lying next to me so, I got up to take a look. Two things happened at once. I opened the bathroom door and saw Sara bent over the toilet. She looked up at me at the same time, and at the top of her lungs, screeched, "GET OUT OF HERE AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!"

"I was trying to see if....."

"I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!"

Not knowing what else to do, I got dressed and called Aunt Molly. When I told her what Sara had been doing, and the fact that she was still in the bathroom throwing up, Molly told me she would be right over. I immediately felt better, but was still worried about Sara. I knew better to open the bathroom door again for fear of certain death so; I simply waited outside, sitting in the floor of the hallway.

No more than two, maybe three minutes had passed when I heard the toilet flush and the faucet in the sink being turned on. After she had freshened herself up, Sara opened the bathroom door to find me sitting in the hall looking up at her. "Feeling better?"

She smiled and reached her hand out to me. I took it as I stood, and wrapping her arms tightly around me, Sara pulled our bodies together and said, "I'm sorry I yelled at you Tommy."

Before I could reply, we heard Aunt Molly from the front of the house saying, "Yoo-Hoo! Where are my babies?"

Looking at me and smiling, Sara yelled, "WE'ER IN HERE, AUNT MOLLY!"

"Hi babies, how are you two doing today?" Molly asked, after hugging both of us. Then, with a knowing smile, she turned to Sara and said, "I heard you're not doing too well this morning, baby- girl."

"It was just a little upset stomach this morning, Aunt Molly," Sara replied smiling.

"Uh-huh and just how long have you bee having morning sickness, young lady?" asked Molly smiling. At hearing the words "Morning Sickness", my ears perked up, causing me to blurt out," Are you pregnant, Sara?"

She smiled at Molly, and putting her arms around me, Sara kissed me on the cheek and replied, "Well, let's see, my period is about two weeks late. I've been throwing up for about six days now so, yes. I probably am pregnant, but let's go to the Doctor just to make sure. Okay, baby?"

I stood there stunned, but all I could do at that point was hold Sara closely, and with tears raining down my face, said, "I love you, Sara McNeal," and then I cried into her shoulder.

"You precious, precious boy," said Aunt Molly, "There's no need to be upset, honey."

"He's not upset, Aunt Molly," replied Sara, with her arms around me, "He's just happy, and right now, a little overwhelmed, that's all," She held me tighter, and after tenderly kissing my lips, smiled and added, "He's gonna be a great daddy, don't you think, Aunt Molly?"

"I think he's going to be a wonderful father," replied Aunt Molly, "Oh, and you two are going to have such beautiful babies."

~~~~~~ That afternoon Sara and I sat in Crabby Dick's enjoying a bite of lunch. We had managed to get in to see Dr. Sandra Hughes, Sara's OB/GYN, earlier, and after a series of tests, Dr. Hughes confirmed that Sara was ten weeks pregnant. We were both about to bounce off the walls, we were so happy. As we sat there eating, we said few words to one another, content to stare into each others eyes.

"Well, hello there stranger. I haven't seen you in here for a while," came from behind me. I turned around to find Uncle John grinning from ear-to-ear.

"Sorry about that, Uncle John, I've been kinda busy," I replied smiling.

Reaching over and gently patting Sara's tummy, he said, "Yeah, that's what I hear," and began to laugh wildly.

"UNCLE JOHN," Sara screeched, blushing furiously. I simply smiled, then laughed and put my arm around my beautiful wife.

~~~~~~

That evening, Sara and I were lying out on the back deck. I had taken the mattress off of the double bed that was in the guest room and placed it out on the deck so that Sara and I could lie beneath the stars and enjoy one another. No sooner had we layed down and got comfortable than the telephone rang. "Hello," I replied, into the receiver.