All Comments on 'Feast or Famine? Ch. 08'

by athena_by_night

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
sweeteric2u2sweeteric2u2over 18 years ago
OMG!!!

You can not leave this like this, Marie!! What a spellbinding chapter! You have done an awesome job of jerking tears from my eyes again. Just when you think things are all coming together, bamb! You throw in another hitch to the story. I want more! And I have to know what happens to Kolya and Pyotr! Please hurry!!!

windstormywindstormyover 18 years ago
Awesome!!!

I understand how Kolya feels. It's so hard to deal with the death of a loved one. And even though Pyotr's not dead yet, in Kolya's mind, he might as well be.

I liked the way you brought out so many facts in this chapter. Such as the true life facts of catatosis. You did some research on it, I'm sure. Lol. :)

Keep em coming, Marie. Waiting to find out what's gonna happen to our favorite heros and heroines.

dcraigdcraigover 18 years ago
Hmmmm

Just when we think you're going one way, you blast us through another mindbending portal of adventure. Am so enjoying this quickly becoming 'full lenght book'.

Doug LewisDoug Lewisover 18 years ago
Oh, My...

Girl, when you weave a story, you weave it well. This is all good stuff here. Poor Kolya.

mastergary4u2mastergary4u2over 18 years ago
Just Like a YoYo!!!

Marie, I know you like roller coasters, and boy do you have one here. Good twists and turns that are about to collide with the end of the book. Excellent work, woman. Love it all.

moffettasweetmoffettasweetover 18 years ago
Sniffles...

Poor Kolya!!!!!! More Miss. Marie! I wanna know what's gonna happen to our heros!

spiritwalkerspiritwalkerover 18 years ago
It'll All Work Out In The Wash!!

I just know it will. Could be that I'm just hoping, but that is a good thing to have, 'hope'. Cause without it, poor Kolya will never make it. As you see in this chapter, his lack of hope has plunged him into an empty world of darkness. It happens. But there is always hope as long as the patient is breathing and has an active brainwave. There is always hope.

DGentleBenDGentleBenover 18 years ago
So Much Emotion...

I'm speechless...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous