All Comments on 'Feeding Daddy Ch. 02'

by pantera66

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
montywingermontywingeralmost 10 years ago

I loved this story soo much,,,probably as I have a breat feeding fetish,,please keep writing

Morlan502Morlan502almost 10 years ago
Better

I was not sure what to think after the first chapter, but now it is getting fun. It will be interesting to see where you go with your story now.

pantera66pantera66almost 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Well, it IS my first attempt at this, so if you were at least curious enough to come back and see if there was any promise in the story, then found you were responding to it more, morlan, I am glad. I have already submitted the next chapter, hopefully it will be approved and then we will see if I hold your interest. Honestly, I know WHERE I want to go with this, I just am not sure HOW I'm gonna get there yet - stay tuned! :)

IlovemymotherIlovemymotheralmost 10 years ago
More chapters plz

Great story more and more chapters please as they develope their lust. Im enjoying yhis as i have a breast lactation and impregnation fetish. Lets hope he cuckolds her further and impregnates her. Thx for a great read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good Writing

Not great, but good. You seem shy about what you want your characters to do next. A reluctance brought on by society, you want them to be nasty but you can't release them just yet. I hold out hope for you, free them and let the sex begin. lol

Carnal_FlowerCarnal_Flowerover 9 years ago
Good, but

I love the tone of this. Very hot and naughty. Just wish there had been a back story so we know characters better. That's one hungry Daddy! Looking forward to more!

pantera66pantera66over 9 years agoAuthor
Should I go back...?

Should I now go back and write the prequel, as it were, to give you all the back story? I hear what you're saying, and am trying to figure out how to please you guys (at least where I agree with your feedback - sorry, the characters will not be devolving into nasty/slutty, that is not appealing to me)... If you think an interruption of the action here is warranted, where I can flesh out the back story, please let me know, and I will work on it! Again, thanks for the feedback, everyone! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It is a duty.......

I have been thru this when my daughter was staying with me as her husband was having a research at Indian Ocean. I loved your story and it sure bring back memories and as I send this message, my daughter have just reading it and down on her knees.................

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just amazing

Let me start off by saying, this is an amazing story, i loved it from start to finish, i really hope to be able to read more of this in either a prequel or another sequel, feeding daddy is for sure in my top 5 favorite sex stories, thnx.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
daddys babby girl wants his babby It willbesoon

she needs everything fucked

JWrenJWrenover 9 years ago
Confusion

Lust will not be denied, even if there is initial confusion and doubt. But be careful with your facts: was she wearing panties or not?

pantera66pantera66over 9 years agoAuthor
Sorry!

Sorry about that, JWren, you are absolutely correct, I mixed up the panties thing... Initially "I" was wearing them, then when I was doing an edit, I decided to dispense with them, but then forgot to edit out the next reference. My apologies!!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 9 years ago
Well done!

This is great pls keep writing. Although I must again point out what a moron her husband is! At least she has her daddy :)

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 7 years ago
Feeding Daddy Ch.02

I love your writing style. I love the fact that you know what is happening is NOT acceptable in our conservative archaic society. However, incestuous relationships occur more often than a lot of people think they do.

In your stories, just let Daddy keep suckling your beasts, feeding him your milk until he is satiated, and now that you have had his cock inside your cunt for the first time, continue to fuck him.

In future chapters, which I see are already written, you might want to wear a nursing bra and let him unlatch the cups in order to get to your teats. Perhaps you may begin wearing a garter belt and lovely full fashioned stockings but no panties. That way you may get his rampant cock inside your vagina when you want it.

I write stories that have incestuous relationships too. I've even fucked my mother in a couple of stories.My writing style isn't great, but some people do read them once in awhile.

Keep writing young lady. I enjoy your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It's amazing the first time you have your nipples sucked after child birth. IT send

electric shots directly to our clit Then to have your pussy stroked and rubbed drives you wild while your tits are sucked and played with. It's almost to much to stand w/o telling the person to FUCK YOU!!! The first time you receive a hard cock inside your pussy after having a baby is spectacular. When it's your daddy! Well you know ho that feels. nothing better. Now give him all your love all your body over and over again!!! Make him your lover drain him!!!

phantom123phantom123over 1 year ago

Beautiful, natural progression from the first chapter. I love that it is short, sweet, and loving rather than vulgar as so many love scenes are depicted with too much profanity and dirty talk during what should be a warm, tender. And loving experience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpantera66@pantera66
281 Followers
Oddly enough, the stories I typically read (and now have begun to write) are all about hot daddy/daughter incest... If we can throw in some impregnation, even BETTER! I say “oddly enough” because that's not part of my reality at all, my reality being that I am a currently sing...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES