All Comments on 'Feeding Daddy'

by pantera66

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
TakeatumblewithmeTakeatumblewithmealmost 10 years ago
Too short!

This story contains my favourite fetish!!

It was a good story but far too short and didn't go into detail about how the dad thinks about his daughter, if she had fantasies about her daddy but it was a lovely story! Keep writing more chapters!!

LerchenbergerLerchenbergeralmost 10 years ago
Imagination

Hi Pantera66,

I love your story because it leaves all the Details to my Imagination. Thx a lot you do a nice writing

Carnal_FlowerCarnal_Floweralmost 10 years ago
HOT!!

Oh, too short! Please keep writing more. This was hot and well-written. Mmmmmm

AddToWaterAddToWateralmost 10 years ago
Very hot!

I hope this is the first of many chapters. A great first teasing beginning of things to cum... =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So Hot

Great job as far as u went but u need to write more & can't wait to hear that daddy did a great job making love to u with his 9 inch cock.Witch is a lot bigger then your hubby's 6 inch one & u can't get enough of it & every chance u get u want it again & again & again.

pantera66pantera66almost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks, guys!!

FIRST of all, I want to thank you al for your feedback here and via private messages - I am honored and tickled pink that you have enjoyed it as much as you have.

Second: Yes, there is definitely more cumming, but sorry, I will post NO spoilers - you'll have to come back and find out for yourselves what cums next!! hahaha

Third: I feel I have, through my own lack of experience, painted myself into a corner of sorts by choosing to write this in the first person. As a result, most of what comes next will be about what "I'M" thinking/sensing, what Daddy's thoughts and feelings are will not be as fleshed-out as you all might like. It's a learning experience for me, so please bear with me, hopefully I will improve! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A great start to something very sensual and passionate we hope.

This is barely a single chapter so it's merely a promise of what's to come hopefully. As long as you keep it real when you continue, I will follow along. If her daddy starts pimping her out to his buddies at the golf club or some such nonsense, I'll be gone.

pantera66pantera66almost 10 years agoAuthor
Fear not!

To "anonymous," believe me, if there is one thing that revolts me about these incest stories it's when the men "pimp out" their daughters/subs as if they were common whores. Nope, that's most assuredly NOT going to happen! As to "keeping it real," well... let's just say I think I will surprise some of my readers! ;) Thanks for the feedback! :)

sirhugssirhugsalmost 10 years ago
more please

is just getting rolling. So well written I could easily picture the events. Hot and smutty, but so short.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Well she's telling the story after the fact and seems pretty happy about it now... Heh... But no means fucking no and pinching her after she said no might as well have been bitch slapping her. Dominating her from an authoritative position is still forcing her. Now that I've bitched about it lemme go read the next chapter, heh.

wildorn69wildorn69over 9 years ago

OH PLEASE, FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE!!! I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THIS STORY. THE DESCRIPTIONS ARE FANTASTIC!!!!!

pantera66pantera66over 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks! :)

Thanks, @wildorn69, I'm glad you're enjoying it - hopefully you have found the other chapters, too? :)

NewOldRichardNewOldRichardover 9 years ago
Perfect

Sweet & lovely... Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved this

I'm relatively new to Literotica but I have read enough to have a feel for where my fantasies lie. Daddy / daughter love incest with breastfeeding an impregnation is one of my gut level fantasies and you Pantera 66 come the closest to expressing what I feel. Great stuff.

pantera66pantera66over 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I'm glad you enjoyed it, Anonymous! I've been thinking a lot about how to end it and recently came up with what I think will be the solution to my problem... Hopefully I will get it written before the end of the year!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nice beginning

Can't wait to read the other installments.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 7 years ago
Husband

I haven't read any of the comments so if I repeat what someone else says, I apologize. Her husband won't do any of that? Who wants to bet that it's because the husband is gay and he's not gone on business, he's gone to be with his lover? That leaves the door wide open for her and daddy to have a relationship. Now I'm going to go read the next chapter to see how close I came to the truth. ;-)

awestley12000awestley12000almost 6 years ago
Very sexy

Great story. Cant wait to read the next chapter.

cslt1cslt1almost 5 years ago
Delicious!!!

Short and Sweet.

5 Stars

IreneGoodnightIreneGoodnightalmost 5 years ago
Milk is good for everyone

I loved being pregnant but found something even better while nursing...it does make you horny. When my husband was home, he would suck me dry and fuck me all night. It turned him on. But when he was away on business, my neighbor volunteered to drain my 38 B breast. I said ok, and after a nice sucking session, we made it to the bedroom. Soon he had his friends come over to drink my milk and then screw me. I loved it. When my younger sister had her baby, I had dried up so I convinced my husband to drain her when she needed it. So when she and her husband came to visit, it didn’t take long for my husband and her to be in bed and sucking and fucking. It was fine with me because I got to have two weeks of awesome sex with my brother in law. So he got me pregnant and my husband got my sister pregnant. Lot more milk was produced!

xina2591xina25913 months ago

oh daddy should have fucked her while suckling her milk! where's her grandfather to join in and suckle the other nipples two men suckling on long, elongated nipples pulling and sucking and her husband could be eating her and then they all take turns fucking her pussy and pumping her full of cum and keep her pregnant and her titties always filled with milk for other men need to suckle her titties ... on the bus on the train anywhere ... her nipples should be permanently exposed for anyone to taste and suckle

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpantera66@pantera66
Oddly enough, the stories I typically read (and now have begun to write) are all about hot daddy/daughter incest... If we can throw in some impregnation, even BETTER! I say “oddly enough” because that's not part of my reality at all, my reality being that I am a currently sing...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES