All Comments on 'Feeling a Little NASTY Tonight'

by Xtacyincin

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
you're not the only one..

i feel nasty constantly. and with writing like yours, my passion remains enflamed. please continue to share your outlook, it's appreciated. my name is Khambrel, stay vibrant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OMG, me too

I'm the same way honey. This is Cyberokie2 I love to get out the ky liquid and stroke off, the longer the better. I've had sessions where I jacked off for two hours before dumping my nut load. God, I love the feel of my shaved cock and slick with ky liquid, it doesn't get any better than that.

LoneEagleLoneEagleover 14 years ago
Oh, yeah

Why don't more people love this? Jacking off for a woman is one of the ultimate turn-ons for me, just as watching them get off gets me off, too.

When I was a bit younger, I could get about an inch or two of my dick in my mouth and suck for awhile, though it wasn't the most comfortable thing in the world. When I would shoot my load, in my mouth that was the best. Never did that for a lady, though, which would have made it better.

Keep the stories coming.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 5 years ago
You're not the only one

Well that's the most delicious thing to hear,in fact I'm ALWAYS in a horny and kinky mood every minute of the day,so reading this two part story of yours,I realize if met my perfect soulmate who can be perverted as me and oh so NASTY!

This story truly is in need of an audio version MY Queen🙌🏽

Please.......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous