All Comments on 'Feeling Desired Again'

by msgrant67

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Continuance

Bend to be a series

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Used

Like many professional sportsmen he wanted a fuck and took the nearest available cunt. That's her-behaving like a groupie.

Good for the ego wasn't it? Really?

What an idiot!

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
Good story

Totally understand where she is coming from. Good detail, would like to see her go back again fun summer fling. good to be wanted...

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 9 years ago
Believable

Consigned to childcare and pretty much ignored, she reacted to attention like one in the desert dying of thirst and offered water.

The right or wrong of it is another matter, but it is entirely understandable. The Feminine Mystique came out in 1963 but many still buy into the notion that women's work is un-valued because it does not earn wages, and thus women themselves become ignored or relegated to "helpmate" (which is marginally above that of the upstairs maid) because there is no dollar value to taking care of children.

And after the children are abed, what does an active mind have to turn to? Something other than the subject of children, for their sole worth is not just breeding and child-rearing.

For those who put down her choice, she is more than the house maid, cook, and launderer. The choices of emulation are not limited to just virginal mother or whore. She is a human being, and her dreams and aspirations are as important as that of her husband. She may make bad choices but it is her right as much as any man's to make them.

I noticed none of the criticisms were about the writing and everything about keeping the mother in her place. Like Tigger, I say Grrr! and double-Grrrr!

Rugrat60Rugrat60over 9 years ago
Well Done

Very real sounding with the lowering of expectations and then desires and guilt. Then wanting more but the dread of being found out. Very well done. I like stories like that with real characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous