All Comments on 'Feeling Good'

by DFWBeast

Sort by:
  • 167 Comments (Page 2)
WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 5 years ago
Good recovery story

No need to BTB, she did enough on her own. Obviously Sven has a rollercoaster ahead, but god a glimpse of good things to come. Very nicely done.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 5 years ago
So............

No reason to forgive one time

cheating, but alright to fuck

a married woman?

And the moral of this story is ?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
How

How did some one as brain dead as Brandon get to be in charge of marketing?.

meganann10meganann10over 5 years ago

He was so hard ass on Candice and what she done but then slept with a married woman he is no better than she was story makes no sense not even a good 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Laughing my ass off at the morality police for getting worked up. Hahahahahaha!!!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not bad

Not.my favorite story of yours, but still very good reading.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 5 years ago
@ Anon 11/22/18

Duh!

Marketing. You want smart check engineering not sales...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Childish

What a childish person Brandon is,probably a Mamie's boy when growing up,not that he as grown up yet.He should have tried to work it out with Candice and in the long run he will pay the penalty for not doing that as he will never have a successful relationship in the future with his attitude.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 5 years ago
@ previous Anon comment.

'Childish'? No...practical. Brandon was looking at the long game. Their relationship was based on her lies. He thought she was one person but in reality she was someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Eh.

I have no problem with morality in the story. I’m disappointed that you set up a great story with multiple tensions and conflict points and caved with a weak resolution. Mr. Morally upright solves his anger and broken heart by fucking a married woman and joining his buddy in a kinky threesome . . . and all of a sudden life is great.

I repeat, eh. My disappointment is it was a good story pretty well written that failed in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I agree

The resolution is weak. The whole Candice thing took most of the story, and then, suddenly, WHAM - the protagonist is fucking some chick and life is good somehow. What was the purpose of writing about the betrayal, the lawsuit and the meeting with the parents if the story could basically be started at the scene with the bartender? I kind of expected the story to at least end with things patched up between Candice and Sven.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
"Judgment" NOT "Judgement" Authors

This word is very often misspelled, and, yes, grammar and spelling matter. Don't try to absolve yourselves by searching and discovering it's a British spelling, unless, of course, you are going to write "colour", "labour", "centre", etc. instead of American spellings. As for the story, it aborted after the Thanksgiving incident and devolved into a cliche. This was actually well written up until that point and held a lot of promise. Unfortunately, it devolved into a cliche.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Ok good start ending didn't match

Fidelity then not

Dance?

How far would they have gone good choice to cut there

College and Law school all Meredith?

Questions questions

Wh00sherWh00sherabout 4 years ago

Oh. No part 2

That's it?

Talk about stopping suddenly.

enjayemenjayemabout 4 years ago
The story is complete!

Sven has busted the blues and a new life awaits. What comes next would be a new story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fun one

Alittle weird that the fiancee cheating was with her sister-in-law but well better that the alternative.

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 4 years ago
Odd story

I can see why you turned off the scoring for this one. Not your best effort. It seemed choppy and unfinished. I prefer btb but this seemed set up for a RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What

What an arsehole Sven is.Candice had sex with a woman,big deal they weren't married yet.If he loved her as he professed ,he would have spoken to her about what he saw anchor a commit ment not to do it again.Plus his attitude to his parents stinks,they thought they were helping.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sorry DFW but this was a mess

A man who was betrayed by his fiance who was fucking a woman is not going to be turned on by two women fucking each other.

You can create all.the adolescent male fantasies you want but the scene would be emotionally damaging. I really don't understand the purpose of this story. There is no character development. The conflict happens immediately and then it's all reaction to a completely ridiculous conclusion. I don't even know what to make of the "friend"

I don't mind a quick sex story but you seemed to create 5 pages of background and rumination only to lead to a scenario which in the real world would have upset the protagonist but ended up not and with sex?

Sorry man, it's a fail.

QuintiusQuintiusalmost 4 years ago
I'm kinda amazed by the comments on this story...

Usually just the hint of possible cheating is enough to set the rabid BTBers on a rampage, yet this story has managed to draw out a surprising number of "morality police," as Anon put it earlier, and would-be reconciliation supporters. I'm not sure where it's all coming from but it's pretty interesting.

As for myself, I fully understand and agree with Sven's decision to call off his wedding. A lot of commenters are calling him a hard-ass or a hypocrite but I think they're missing out on the point. Sven didn't break it off with Candice because she's secretly bisexual, he called off the wedding because she's a proven liar, a cheater, and acts like a spoiled little girl with a nasty, vengeful temper. She can't be trusted. As he pointed out on that disastrous Thanksgiving, it took virtually nothing to get her to cheat on her fiance that she was supposedly in love with. One little blow up because he had a work emergency was all it took for her to betray him. Although she was justifiably cautious of telling him that she was bisexual, by the time they got engaged it's something she definitely should have told him about. What other secrets was she hiding? Lastly, another thing Sven pointed out was that she clearly had no problems stabbing her brother in the back. If she's capable of that kind of disloyalty, what else is she capable of? There just weren't enough pros to stay with her and a metric ton of cons in favor of letting the relationship go. Candice is immature and monstrously self-centered and she's honestly not ready for a committed relationship. Some commenters have talked about it like what she did wasn't a big deal and I have to wonder if they just skimmed the story. It was a huge deal breaker.

As far as Sven being a great guy or a hypocrite, the jury's out, really. He's human and a young guy who had just taken a big hit to his heart and pride. Was it right to fuck Debbie at his birthday party? No, she's married despite the problems she's having with her husband, and he should have stuck to his guns. Was it understandable that he took her up on her offer and fucked her? Well, yeah, really. Like I said, he's a young, horny guy looking to feel a little better about himself after what he thought was a great relationship crashed and burned in a way that was pretty hard on his ego. Also, for the Anon earlier, try reading the story instead of skimming. He DIDN'T join Dave and Sarah in a threesome, he stayed away.

The magnitude of what he did was far less than what Candice did since he was not attached to anyone whereas she was and she was cheating with her brother's wife, but they were both in the wrong. I don't really think either one of them are bad people deep down but they both have a lot of growing up to do. I think Sven will end up doing so far quicker.

Overall, this was a good story and a very realistic one. I give DFWBeast huge kudos for writing pretty authentic characters, each with their own interesting personalities, and for putting out some very convincing dialogue, something that other Literotica writers tend to struggle with. Dave was an awesome character and one hell of a wingman. I think most guys have at least met someone exactly like him at some point in their life and his banter with Sven made up some of the best, most realistic dialogue of the story. I wouldn't give this story five stars, personally, since I felt that the ending was pretty lackluster. The sex with Debbie just seemed kind of tacked on just so Candice's carpet munching wouldn't be the only sex in the story and that made it kind of shallow. Since they didn't start a relationship in the end there wasn't really a point to it other than to give Sven's ego a boost and help him start to move on. It could have been summarized and served the same purpose. Instead it felt like it was just for the sake of dragging the story out further. I would have preferred a shorter story or having that space used for a wrap-up epilogue about Sven and Candice's futures. Still, it was a good story as LW tales go.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Again. Not as bad as I thought before, but still not going to be in my favorites.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Incest?

I didn't know this story was written about Arkansas

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It was a good start but 2 pages of boring sex and quite frankly Sven is an asshole. His fast rule goes out the window because Debbie claims she might get divorced and the husband is cheating? Give me a break. This was pretty weak sauce

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Story

For maybe the first three pages. After the confrontation at his parents’ house the story just lost all momentum. The tension was gone, and without that tension a Loving Wives story may as well be a nursery rhyme. Sorry, I wish it hadn’t, but this one went belly up too soon. Three stars, just for the interesting first half.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
OOPS

The fact you butchered the lyrics of a classic Nina Simone song, did not bode well as an opening. Doing it yet again at the end of the piece simply confirmed the impression. The story isn't quite as bad as the lyric howlers indicate.

Birds flying HIGH.

It's a new dawn.

It's a new day.

It's a new life, for me

If not for that I would have given it 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
???????????

What was the point of this story? It started to build nicely but then it just died.

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 3 years ago

So where's chapter 2-4?

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 3 years ago

story read like it went only 3/4 of the way into the book and no ending

GriscomGriscomabout 3 years ago

Unlike others, I think where this ended is okay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I'm with other commentators who don't think this story is finished there's no real resolution to either Sven or Candice's emotional turmoil. Yes, Sven sexual encounter has briefly alleviated his depression but that wouldn't last in the real world. If he loved Candice enough to want to marry her he will still have a lot of emotional unresolved baggage to carry around.

I have read other LW stories where the wife cheats with another women, and I'm sure it's something that could happen in real life. I don't believe that the impact of finding your wife cheating with another women would have the same emotional effect that it would do it it was a man she cheated wife.

The emotional turmoil of cheating comes down to a primal reaction where one alpha male is taking the mate of another alpha male. Something along the lines of two stags battling of the female herd for ownership of the herd.

The challenge to the male (husband) just wouldn't be the same and I don't think it would necessarily end in divorce or breaking an engagement off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sounds like Sven is just actively looking for more disappointment and heartache... just on a grander scale.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Great story but seems incomplete - Part 2? I'll send a case of virtual beer as a bribe? LOL! 5*

danoctoberdanoctoberover 2 years ago

Love it but as with the previous commenter it feels incomplete. Still, 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I guess I'm the only one who read the last two paragraphs. He said it was a new day and he was ready to move on! Seems rather clear to me and Candice may never figure out her life. I'll never understand how folks that are challenged to put a couple sentences together know a story ending better than the author. Keep in mind, these are stories not books. Thank you for a good tale, second time through!

somewhere east of Omaha

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

Rather boring really. These stories never work with a drawn page and a half sex scene. Sex scenes are meant to be erotic and hot. This story was depressing and who wants to read a sex scene after that? Meh.

Badwolf8015Badwolf8015over 2 years ago

Awesome story, I get tired of to in-depth sex scenes. Most of them are rubbish . I would of gone for the threesome lol. I still feel the same as some of the other commenters, it doesn't feel complete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok story. Missing any payback in cheaters, plus his future was totally an open book. Would have been cool to at least some hints of his future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Girl & her family got a bad rap. Svens' family got a bad rap too. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

For me, the story ended at Thanksgiving. Kind of anticlimactic.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - even though the wimp ass dodged a bullet with the cheating, skanky, bi-sexual slut ex-fiance, she never got the payback she deserved. After the Thanksgiving gathering at his parent's house the rest of the story did not add anything.

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

This is like 2 separate stories. The first part seemed unfinished. Personally I think he should have confronted the cheaters on the beach after videoing them. It always seems unreal when the cheater is caught in the act and the husband simply slinks away. I don't think that would happen in a real situation. Maybe he should have demanded a threesome to keep quiet.

The second part was OK but again he should have had the threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a let down. Open end story. Never liked it. Unless there's a continuation it's difficult to award any star.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 2 years ago
A swing and a miss by both the author and Sven

It seems unfinished from what could have been a great story lining up. It's almost like the author took two stories and melded them together.

As for Sven in the first part of the story....... Why do people in these stories always run away??? He caught his fiance and his soon to be sister in law getting it on. He took video and then he should have taken advantage of the situation. He could have had both women whenever he wanted and also held that over the father when he got into political office. Granted I wouldn't have married the slag but that doesn't mean you can't have some fun for awhile until you get bored and send her packing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Where O where is any kind of finished ending to an otherwise really good well written story???

Please don’t leave us hanging there by a thong and bra strap!!!!!

Finish us off with a deep drive to total satisfaction….

Oh yes, drive it into us with a thrusting finish of reconciliation!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 2 years ago

There comes a time in every man's life when he needs a friend like Dave.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 stars to Sven for sticking to his decision about Candice!!

5 stars for how he dealt with his family at Thanksgiving

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

Good until the not so quite end. Left things hanging. He doesn’t have a girl to start life with again.

xhristianjxhristianjalmost 2 years ago

WTF what a sanctimonious prick he watches his fiancée have sex with the sister in law yeah ok and what's his reaction runs away like a little bitch?! Seriously Candice is fucking lucky this guy is obviously a fucking wimp and a half and doesn't deserve any woman let alone HER!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Stupid maybe But quit reading as soon as you described him. Always figure mustaches and beards hiding something. And Yes I have had them. BUT as I said hiding laziness on my part. Then I finally figured out spending as much time trimming as shaving

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A friend once said that no matter how long you've been miserable or suffering from lackanookie; when you're caught up, you're caught up.

Kudos for the author's first attempt at 'splainin' just how well his ashes got hauled!

To the last anon: When you shaved your 'stache, did you stroke your upper lip and say, "Damn. I never knew it was so long." LOL!

---

Nonsequitour

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Sorry but 6'2 women don't go for barely 6 foot guys and to be honest this prick sounds like a fucking bitch

Btrying2Btrying2over 1 year ago

Well written story. Unlike some commeters I thought the MC made bo decisions and moves. What possi le good can family interference have when dressed wishes are ignored. He was justified in his anger. Thanks for sharing. John

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. You touched all the bases. Cheated on, broken heart and a wonderful “bounce back”. *****. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would have asked the opposite political party what they would give me for the video. They would be able to protect me, and fuck over the asshole that taught his daughter to be a ’path!

ZK

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop with no cuck.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

I liked this full of descriptions, good characters ani nicely written sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wish this was longer and detailed more of his life after Candice, feels incomplete, and is disappointing.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster19 months ago

A follow-up chapter would be great to let us know what happened with Debbie - if anything did happen - and also if he ever recovered a relationship with his parents... but mainly him and Debbie !

Still gave it 5 stars for what it was...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

MORE,PLEASE !!!!

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594197 months ago

That's it????

🙉🙈🙈💨

inka2222inka22226 months ago

It was a great story but like others. I really wish it had a next chapter, or at least an epilogue. But thank you for an enjoyable read!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story. Have to agree with others that a follow up would have made this even better. But sometimes less is more and my imagination can fill in the blanks lol. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I believe he made the right decision. She cheated (doesn't matter if it was only one time or with a girl), she lied, she proved she's not trustworthy. Better to know early than when he's deep into a marriage. A bit more closure on what happened to her would have been nice though.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This story just goes to show that even a very good writer can produce total and utter crap stories. The MC is just as big of a POS as his ex after banging a married woman. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

would have liked a part 2 with Debbie leading somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

a big dose of a positive note on this one, a touch of light? infidelity twist made heavy by law sharks.....still 5/5

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDFWBeast@DFWBeast
Most of my stories fit in the "Loving Wives" category. Primarily they're "cheating wives/ revenge/ possible reconciliation" type stories. You'll rarely find stupid, clueless wives or weak, whipped husband's in my stories. What you'll find is flawed wives...