All Comments on 'Feeling Good'

by DFWBeast

Sort by:
  • 166 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
We can only hope

This will be your last attempt at writing graphic sex. You aren't very good at it. Pretty much paint by the numbers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sex scene was fine

Keep up the good work. Some people are just to fussy and hard to please.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 8 years ago
Nice

Great tale. Almost seems like a condensed version of a novel. Way to go.

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
FEELING GOOD ARE FEELINGS THAT COME AND GO UP AND DOWN

and if one is really lucky he can ride the up-stroke to the limit, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I hope candice can find a guy she can have threeway's with

#relationshipgoals

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Enjoyed it

A very good read. Excellent writing.

KrvnikKrvnikabout 8 years ago
This was a very good read

A refreshing change from the usual stuff one sees in the LW section. The protagonist of the story moved on nicely, the cheating bitch was told to fuck off... 5 stars.

RePhilRePhilabout 8 years ago
Good story, excellent writing

in this one the porn outweighed the story which seemed to lessen the story. But this is Lit so what the F do I know? thanks for sharing your pen is running hot theses days

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 8 years ago
Nice story.

It was well written and remained anchored in reality, mostly. Not too many successful women strip in front of co-workers, but it's probably happened. The split with the girlfriend seemed real enough. I did wonder why he decided to sleep with a married woman, and why he risked STD's since her husband apparently played around. All things considered, I enjoyed the story. I like that he neither got back with his girlfriend immediately nor did he go nuclear. He responded as most gentlemen would.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pretty unbelievable

2 points, he obviously is not in love with Candice not to be able to sit and have an intelligent adult conversation rather than just screaming at her like a petulent schoolboy, yet he accuses her her of much the same. 2nd, I truly believe that a massive percentage of married men would forgive their wives of the odd lesbian tryst. Yes that could morf into other areas but that is where the need to discuss what led her to her needs to be with a woman or was it just another human of either sex. The way this tale is described it is her need for a female as she appears to have been with other women apart from her sil

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
4*s

Excellent story.

Dialogue was well written, true to the character's thoughts. Like the protagonist, a very nice guy. Completely understand why his fiancee didn't respect him enough to tell him about her sexuality.

This was very entertaining. Gave you 4*s.

Are you done with Brownwood?? I would very much like another story from that location, lol.

Thanks again.

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
what Harddaysknight said

nice fantasy. and thank god for smart friends.

Bill1104Bill1104about 8 years ago
Is that all there is?

This appears to have been written by two authors. The first started the story and the other picked it up after the first three pages just to get it over with.

Bill1104

TexasBBTexasBBabout 8 years ago
Enjoyable Read

A very realistic situation with the breakup and a fun way for him to get back on track. Most breakups are not BTB so I felt that was nicely handled and I can totally see where family would try to do what they felt was best regardless of how the person feels. The party may have been a little over the top, but it was a good way for him to get over everything.

Nicely done!

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Thoughts

"No! It's not like you think!" – Why do they ALWAYS say that?

“I didn't want to scare you away” – Hell, I don’t think there are too many that would be scared away, especially if they were offered a shot at the girlfriend, too!

“I'm trying to find a way to make peace with him but I doubt that'll ever happen." – Well, if you doubt you can make peace with your brother, what makes you think you can make peace with your ex-fiance?

Not very happy with the abrupt switch from dealing with the family issues to his "recovery" sex.

virtualatheistvirtualatheistabout 8 years ago
"That'll do pig," she said, licking her lips slowly and grinning. "That'll do."

BEST LINE EVER!

After all, she was described as a Babe ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Open Ended

Another five and what could be part one of a series.

Richie4110Richie4110about 8 years ago
Good start to a long story

The segue between Candice and Debbie was a bit stark. The story, so far, is well written and needs a well crafted ending. I give it a 4* until the ending. This definitely has potential to be an all time best.

Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Inane, that's the word I was looking for.

Some really bad lines that just ruined an otherwise middle of the road story. The sex was boring and the dialog was like twelve year old kids were talking. "Was that me or were you just happy to see me?" What the fuck does that even mean? Full of junk lines like that. Maybe beasts from all locations are really into lesbians. This one seems to be.

gordo12gordo12about 8 years ago
Excellent read 4*

Loved the ending!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
TWO AUTHORS ?

The writing style and story line seemed to shift abruptly after "With that my Norman Rockwall Thanksgiving thankfully came to an end." Up to that point, the characters were engaging and the story flowed smoothly - then, the whole tenor changes. Perhaps this is a collaboration between two contributors?

In any event, the first three pages of the story were well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Boring

At best it was boring, a no story that was dragged out 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote

frasnostfrasnostabout 8 years ago
Novel ...

... It's refreshing to see a cheated male partner move on and not have the whiny female partner forcefully shoe-horned back into his life at a later date. Many authors are guilty of undoing the development of their characters by introducing inconsistent/uncharacteristic personality changes. However, DFWBeast has done something novel and shown us a character who has discovered his manhood is intact without finding himself in an instant rebound female relationship that other authors prone to overuse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome "5"

Well done!

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 8 years ago
A Bit Herky Jerk, but a Good Read

I guess that some authors follow the lead of the movies and insist on sticking in a dose of gratuitous sex even if it doesn't fit the story. This was about a man who felt he had been cheated on and was trying to move ahead. To have about one third of the story concentrate on a sex scene just didn't fit - unless one feels that to print something in Literotica one MUST have sex. Sometimes the story will stand on its own if it's good enough. And this story had the potential of standing on its one without all the sex detail. I'm a reader who would much prefer a good story with only modest sex detail to a story with intense sex descriptions and very little plot. "The play's the thing to catch the conscience of the king".

There's also the question that often comes up (for me, anyway) about when does someone deserve a second chance? Candice was certainly not an innocent by any means and 'Sven' certainly knew that. Is she entitled to a mistake? She now knows that Sven will not tolerate cheating and maybe the love that they shared is enough to get them past this. Will she cheat again? Who knows? Is she entitled to another chance? I kind of think so although there's no really good answer. The trust issue that is almost always brought up in these stories is a tough one, but isn't that issue always in play when two very experienced people get together? If Candice is everything we've been given about her I think Sven has little to lose by choosing a trial period to see if they can get by this. I've never cheated and never had a partner cheat so I really don't know if I could actually do it myself, but my relationships have had some pretty rough spots and somehow the honest caring has carried us through. I can look at the past and see only the bright side of things even as I know the times were a mixed bag. People who don't give others a chance to make up for mistakes are pretty small people, indeed! 4*

dyonysosdyonysosabout 8 years ago
Sorry

I like the story but as in so many of LW storys i'm amased how quickly the main caracter gets over the relationship he had before,it took me years to get over mine,it's not about love but the lies and betrayel are very hard to get over but,ok,that's just me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice Tale

I enjoyed the story...great to see a man move on without finding "the most amazing woman to walk the earth" or destroying a woman he once loved...but by simply understanding that life will throw you a curve ball or two.

I DO wish I could find a place to work where my female co-workers strip and perform lap dances (not a strip club) on fellow employees...if any once knows of such an office...please post it here...LOL

Thanks for the story.

"Buckeye Fan"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hm.. this story is strange...

Though at first a very interesting constellation and idea the story soon became quite boring. And that is because it was told without much emotions. And instead of handling the breaking relationship in more detail it seemed more important to the author to eventually put down the protagonist into the same type of character his ex was.

You did better in the past. **

amyyumamyyumabout 8 years ago
Cute and entertaining

I liked it!

aptonthe503aptonthe503about 8 years ago
Always Enjoy Your Work

And this is no exception. Good character development and story line.

Thanks again for a fun read! Please keep writing!

sugnasugnaabout 8 years ago
Fairly Real

A fairly real telling of a man's life through a hard time. Well done. Life after heartbreak stuff. I get it but I am too jaded to appreciate the selfish innocence of suck heartbreak. People are shit, expect them to leave a mess where ever they go and while you may be surprised, you will not be disappointed.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
Well written, but...

Well written, but the main character wasn't even married...just engaged for 4 months...There are several wives in the story, and almost all cheated...So we can accept it as a LW's story...3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
3* good build up, no real ending

he should have fucked Candice mother

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Losing our soulmate

I'm not so sure most people fall in love with their soulmate. Someone they love? Yes. The match to their heart? Like I said, not so sure.

My soulmate was my next door neighbor. Literally. I lived on 30 acres, her family on about 10. From the time I moved there at age 8, we were inseparable. Then one day, out of the blue, she broke up with me, saying we needed time apart. This was the '70s and that were her exact words.

A week later, I saw her on the arm of a young man whom I never cared for. A few months later, he couldn't wait to tell all the guys he had popped her cherry. They fucked for a year or so, he cheated, they broke up, she took him back because he needed steady pussy, then they split again. The next thing I know, I happen to walk past a car when I was going to a party and there was my soulmate again, riding up and down another guy's cock. My healing heart was rebroke as I walked away, hearing them both grunting toward orgasm.

Somehow, a few months after that, she cornered me and nine months later, we were married. Yes, she was soiled, but she was still my soulmate. I could forgive a lot and to spend the rest of my life with the other half of my heart? Something easily done. Young, dumb and in love, I came home from work and my mom was at my house, wanting to talk. My best buddy always stopped by and she wanted me to know he was stopping by when I was gone. Stupid me, what she was saying never entered my mind.

A few weeks later, the machine I run for a large company broke down and we were all sent home until repairs could be made. Yep, there my ex friend was, pumping his ass up and down, running his cock in and out of my soon to be ex wife. Suffice to say, I spent time in jail, but he was able to heal and my wife was waiting to pick me up, thinking we could be put back together again. I refused her ride and waited instead for my brother.

Yes, I know what it's like to lose my soulmate. We divorced, although both she and her family (not filthy rich, but wealthy) made it difficult. Her dad and I were tight, I loved him like my own father. She did what she could to repair us, but when only one wants things repaired and the other is wounded almost to death, knowing what they're losing, it can't be done.

I married a few years later, a wiser and more paranoid man. Is she my soulmate? No, that one went on to marry another 7 men, once she learned I meant it when I said we were no more. Our three kids and the house with a white picket fence? Yes, I live there, with the three kids and a different woman I love with all my heart.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Brilliant

Brilliant, funny, sexy, interesting, hot, hot, hot... those are few of the words that are now in my mind. I loved the story. What a masterpiece of erotica! The description of the sex between Debbie and Sven was just one of the best I have ever read. Unforgettable. I like how the mind of DFWBeast works. By the way, I don't need a closed end. The end is clear; he's back living and what a start! Like they say in the Shawshank Redemption: "Get busy living or get busy dying." Again, great story. I give it a 5. A great story without cuckolds and morally broken people. Keep writing and I will keep reading. Thanks for the story..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
"A whole lot about nothing"

When he found the two lesbins together, he should cut all ties with her family, instead of meeting the mother-in-law, and being a cry baby. He should have disclosed why his engagement was off to his family, and avoided having to see her at their family gathering. Most of the stories on this site would not exist if the characters had the ability to communicate. The simple solution when he encountered his fiancee and her sister-in-law would have been to confront them; tell her the engagement is over, and move on. He knew what kind of family they were from the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Meh!

Pretty good writing. You went off the rails with the final sexual encounter. Too bad, good plot up to then.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
sorry

sven was a bit of an immature dick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good. He saved himself from a toxic woman and family.

If he learns from these events he should end up just fine.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 8 years ago
Right Outcome

Oddly, I find that all my sympathies are with Candice. This bloke is an insecure, vindictive little sook and she is well rid of him.

FD45FD45about 8 years ago
A Song of Rage and Ire

As is the case of most of your stories, I do not like the protagonist very much. They seem bitter (with cause) and mean.

The guy at Thanksgiving dinner would not be someone I would re invite to my place. He could have been quite a bit more diplomatic and less 'him'. I get the rage. But his lack of tact and self control was telling. There was ONE person ruining everyone else's Thanksgiving and it was not Candice. He should try a mirror to find that person. HE cannot control other people's actions, but he can certainly control how he reacts. He decided to go 'petulant and school boy' with a helping of 'screaming lunatic'.

And the hypocrisy of the lead was telling as well. One could argue, as Candice could have, that they were not in fact married. But they were exclusive.

Guy fucking married pussy, however she was cheated on, was just as bad as Candice, if not worse. So much for his rigid morality.

I hope he gets better, but pussy isn't going to fix his anger issues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
While Candice is a cheating whore

And doubly so for crossing extended family lines, in laws are not legally nor morally incest. Even if they were, there is zero comparison between incest and bisexuality. Way to ruin his moral high ground by turning him into a homophobic jackass.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Comments

@Overcritical – “She now knows that Sven will not tolerate cheating” – She NOW knows he won’t tolerate cheating? What on Earth made her think that maybe he WOULD tolerate it? Plus, this MAY have been her first time actually cheating on him, but she still lied by omission in not telling him about her bi-sexuality, including THREE times with her sister-in-law while they were dating!

@Anonymous Re: Soul mate – She took him back because HE needed steady pussy? What does HIS needs have to do with HER taking him back?

@FD45 – Are you for real? He was 100% in the right! His parents invite his ex, WITHOUT telling him, and HE is rude? As for her cheating, yes, they weren’t married, but as you yourself say, they WERE exclusive, so it is still cheating! And she is having sex with her sister-in-law! Betraying her brother! What does that say about her character? If she had a sister and was fucking her brother-in-law, would you still be s ready to defend her?

FD45FD45about 8 years ago
I am not discussing her character

I am discussing his.

If my parents offended me in such a way, my response would not be his at all. Yes, I would be pissed...and I would ALSO understand that, however misguided, my parents were doing what they THOUGHT was the best thing for me. Which would ameliorate my rage. This was not malice, but misjudgment.

So a quiet meal, a pointed discussion afterward with the parents AFTER the festivities ("Don't you EVER do that to me again or I will turn around and leave"), the blandest and most distant of interactions with her ("I find the weather passing hot. No I am a bit busy so I can't talk later."). That is the WASP way...That is keeping the moral high ground. I don't mind because you don't matter.

Here, he was putting his fingers in his ears and going "LA LA LA LA LA" for all intents and purposes and being a horrible example for the children.

But say it is a TOTALLY intolerable situation. He takes his coat and hat and walks out instead of screaming in the kitchen and insulting all his family members. You know...his supposed loved ones. If they did not treat him in a loving fashion (you know...trying to fix a formerly loving and satisfying relationship out of ignorance...those BASTARDS!) then he certainly met and surpassed their level of 'evil betrayal' (helping their son learn to forgive and maybe love again...I am amazed they are not on the Most Wanted list for such 'crimes'). Yes, that was sarcasm.

And yes, he is now 'the other man' because he fucked a married woman. Not a fiancé. MARRIED. You know...the guy the BTB group always wants castrated and dragged to death behind their Mustang. And he did it willingly, knowingly and publically (you think that lap dance would pass the 'husband' test?)

So if you are consistent in your principles, he should ALSO be castrated and dragged to death behind a Mustang. In the desert. Oh...he DESERVES to cheat another man out of fidelity? Not from where I sit.

I understand forgiveness but I also know people losing the moral high ground and acting like asses.

And that is all I see in him. Mean, angry and acting out. Hopefully, his family is more forgiving than he is and can get over his actions. If he cares.

FD45FD45about 8 years ago
One last thing

Her marital status is not in question. She is married. He supposedly has a hard and fast rule against tapping married pussy.

Now, being someone with some moral flexibility, if she had served her husband with papers, or consulted an attorney, or even (if her breasts were big enough...I am not a saint) told her husband 'I am divorcing you and you'll be hit with papers at the soonest possible moment', than I would give Sven a buy on this quibble.

All Sven needs is a married woman to give him a convenient excuse and he is banging her like a drum (Obviously he is more than happy to get lap dances in public from married women...no rules there, I guess)

Morals that you can set aside because you want to get your dick wet is not a moral at all.

Because what is 'I won't get together with my fiancé' but another self made rule? If he can set his morals aside so easily, why not that one?

patilliepatillieabout 8 years ago
Ok story

but the part where he doesnt call or text Candice to say he is going to make the family party and father's announcement doesnt ring true. Kinda put me off the rest of it. I mean who wouldnt call or text in excitement and joy that they were going to make he party, and fulfill the wishes of their fiance that he make this important family get together?

Also, the devolution into wild loose sex with coworkers, at a company party, the stripping, etc just doesnt happen in today's corporate america. It may have where reallly big $$$ was involved with immature companies or Wall Street finance firms, but again just kills some credibility of the tale.

FD45FD45about 8 years ago
That being said

I think it was well written. I liked the Dave character quite a bit. The family dynamics on her side were spot on, IMO.

I think he made a few mistakes in life is all I am saying.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartabout 8 years ago
great fuckin story

Five stars from me. Only thing it might be lacking is a note telling us how fucked up things got for candace's fam.

bruce22bruce22about 8 years ago
Interesting Story

Smoothly presented, but I did not enjoy the ending. Still five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What????

He hooks up with one whore from where he works and another is after him "And I'm feeling good". Yeah sure, this has working out well written all over it. There's a old saying about not shitting where you eat. It applies here. Usually enjoy your stories but this one not so much. Just could never get the feel of Brandon as a likeable character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Commentators crack me up!

IT'S FICTION PEOPLE!

You all need to lighten up! This was a well written, entertaining story. And after the rest of the cuckold garbage like Jennygently's lousy tale, this was fun to read. Thanks. And I have to say that the Jack Pack did a version of "Feeling Good" for Britain's got talent that was great! CHEERS!

chytownchytownabout 8 years ago
Good Read***

Thought for a few paragraphs that it was going to be a Five Star. It's still a good read. Thanks for sharing.

FD45FD45about 8 years ago
Honestly

At five pages, I expected it to drag. It did not, which is quite an accomplishment for a simple tale such as this. Granted, I pretty much skipped the lap dance scene and the sex scene (been there, done that) so that might have had some bearing.

Still, there are a ton of 5 pages stories which DRAAAAAGGGG! This kept it's pacing well done, with sufficient scene changes, dialogue and action to keep things fresh. Far too many stories have a bit too much navel gazing. The pacing matched the tone very nicely.

I forgot to mention that before and every time I looked at the page count, I was surprised by this fact.

firas01firas01about 8 years ago
excellent story

the plot and dialogue was very good, i dont know if there are any companies where their female employees will as far as the the ones here on a business trip, but other than that it was an excellent read. thanks for the laughs. five stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
interesting

had the makings of a great story, but just too unrealistic in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
NOT AT ALL IMPRESSED WITH THIS ONE. GAVE IT 3 STARS OUT OF GENEROUSITY BECAUSE IT COULD HAVE BEEN GOOD.

Like was said in the previous comment, you had the makings of a good story but just dribbled it away to a truly pointless piece of shit.

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
entertaining

the conclusion seemed out of character. If watching his fiancé with another woman turned him off, how was the group scene at the company party erotic to him? and then to take her to bed knowing she was 1) married 2) her husband was cheating on her 3) everyone at the party saw them leave together.

sdc97230sdc97230about 8 years ago
Why the group scene at the party wasn't a problem

Nobody at that party was his wife, fiance, girlfriend or anyone else who had declared her love for him and made a promise of faithfulness, nor anyone to whom he had made such a declaration or promise.

The fact that it bothers you to see your cheating partner having sex with others doesn't automatically turn you into Phyllis Schlafly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Started great faded

The first three pages of this story was great and after meeting Becca it came apart very rapidly. Well developed characters until after Becca, Sarah and Debbie were rather shallow characters more out to see if they could snag something for the night..

Can2Can2about 8 years ago
Your usual standard

Not bad for a first explicit sex scene. Not bad at all. Very enjoyable story. It's getting harder to find original story tellers, but I really enjoy yours.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

No wife.

sdc97230sdc97230about 8 years ago
I actually liked the "no wife" part

It's become tiringly formulaic to see wronged husbands finding "the right women" waiting in the wings to help them live happily ever after within days or weeks of discovering they've been betrayed. "Someday" seems like a much more realistic ending.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 8 years ago
Yeah, I'm not sure I see him hooking up with either of them...

I'm not saying that both Debbie and Sarah aren't hot hot hot...

But the way the story reads, I can't tell if the ladies are JUST good friends or if they're friends with benefits... I almost got the impression of the latter... And figured for him, he'd be almost permanently worried about ANY relationship with a girl who at the same time showed an interest in other girls.

I could understand that BEFORE the Candace and SIL beach incident he might have been OK with the idea... But after, you'd think any of that would be like the Becca result - pain and misery...

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyabout 8 years ago
Good story

Good reading time well written. Interesting storyline and good characters - no real bad people just a created situation and the aftermath.

Please keep writing and I will keep reading.

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
re sdc97230:

perhaps because of the double standard?

It's not ok for MY fiancé to step outside our vows,

but it's perfectly alright for me to be with a woman married to someone else?

"I was sure she was married and I had a hard and fast rule of never hooking up with a married woman. And after what Candice had done to me that rule was even more embedded."

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124about 8 years ago
Well, I think...

that you did an exceptional job on your first foray into a the explicit sexual genre. I give it a 5*'s, but I don't grade on what most do on here. I'm not the moral police, even though I'm a very moral person, given my life's profession. I grade on two things as those who bother to read my comments will attest: 1) proper grammar, spelling and word usage, which makes a story much better to read, and 2) the eroticism. Ok, so Debbie was married. She explained herself. In fact, it would make a good sequel to follow up on how Debbie confronts her ex. dumps him, and gives herself to Brandon, though, she would have to explain and prove how she wouldn't be tempted to give out other birthday lap dances. But just an idea for you. I enjoy all your stories on here.

sdc97230sdc97230almost 8 years ago
The rules thing

The way I see it, a mutual promise of fidelity is a contract. Your partner breaks the promise, the contract is null and void, regardless of what a piece of paper says.

Of course, Sven is taking a chance when he takes Debbie's word on her story; her husband might not be cheating and she could be a cheater lying to the guy she's cheating with as well as the one she's cheating on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I think Brandon is truely an asshole

Sure he caught her munching on her sister-in- laws muff, but to my way of thinking she wasn't fucking some dud. She also wasn't declaring that her cunt lapping was better then any thing she experienced with her fiancé .Time after time she declared her love for Brandon and she was willing to do anything to fix their relationship. a lot of poster and authors seem to have the opinion that a bi-sexual woman is always going to crave licking another pussy or having hers done by another woman whether shes married or not. I think that a person man or woman would be able to control their sexual urges, if they have a fulfilling sexual relationship with their mate, after all we don't go through life with nothing on our mind but sex, after all most of us as human beings have some peculiarities about some sex acts that we never act on. One such act is fucking your wife, girlfriend in the ass, I for one find that disgusting , but may authors on this site find that erotic go figure. And as for the hero in this plot hes outraged and disgusted at her lack of morals but hes okay with getting lap dances from married woman and fucking one but hes got morals. Hes as morally bankrupt as is the author who wrote this peace of trash, normally I like his stories but this one not so much, and no Im not gay , not a bi-sexual woman, Im usually a BTB kind of guy but in this story Candace was repentant, if she had a loving and caring fiancé he would have helped her instead she had an asshole for a fiancé, WE all have some human frailties some are lucky to have a loving and understanding mate some like this ass wipe not so. She better off without him

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Re-Reading

Some people have commented that fucking her sister-in-law is somehow not as bad as fucking some dude. I'm sorry, cheating is cheating, not to mention her lie of omission in not telling him that she was bi-sexual when they got serious.

Others have taken him to task for sleeping with Debbie, a married woman. While maybe the BEST course of action, and yes, she may have been lying about her husband's affair, but that's on her. It's not like he was one of those sleazy predators we see here so often, who deliberately seduce married women. This was some "recovery" sex that was offered to him on a silver platter. He would have had to be purer than the driven snow to turn it down!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
How did I miss this one?

Really enjoyed your story Beast. Best dinner table scene since Ohio's "Scenes from a Marriage". Thought you conveyed the rawness of Brandon's emotions extremely well throughout the story. Thank you.

xiluaxiluaalmost 8 years ago
not bad

I like it. As the main protagonist I would have been a lot more assertive in a real life situation with the ex family and my own under the story circumstances.

@ anon 07-25-16. You must be one angry dike, who is all upset at the main protagonist in the story by him not accepting a woman the is obviously a bi- sexual. You have the right to be watever it is that you are, that does not necessarily means that the rest of us have to accept you, and take you as a partner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Pathetic main character. Wimpy when he should have stood up to his ex's family. Pining away for a cheat of an ex like a whining puppy. Has a rule of not getting it on with married women. Yet has no second thoughts about hitting on the bartender who is already in a steady relationship or having sex with that other married woman.

Also, what kind of a workplace is okay with its employees stripteasing during office parties? Can someone get me a job at this Ajax corp?

@sbrooks103x

I have no idea how much you bend your moral compass to suit your views, but if you follow the same thought process, that makes you say cheating is cheating irrespective of gender, then the main character is also in the wrong for having sex with a woman who he knows is married. You can't clap with one hand. She wouldn't be having sex with him if he hadn't enabled her.

Dawgbite38Dawgbite38over 7 years ago

She cheated. That's all that needs too be said. Good story but needs a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The end sucked

So he gets pissed cause she cheated, and then beds a married woman who has not decided if she gonna try to save her marriage. Not following the moral direction of this story. 3 stars.

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 7 years ago
Now where are my pants?

One of your better comments.

norcal62norcal62over 7 years ago
Stopped at p. 2 because of the interrupting technique - again in LW.

What makes LW authors think that having the characters interrupt each other; refusing to listen to them, makes for heightened drama? It's annoying and at the least is unrealistic.

ohyessssssohyessssssover 7 years ago
cucks don't grasp it.

Someone may break your heart, but they don't deserve you. Why would anyone tolerate a cheater. How could any MAN get off watching his wife give it up to another man. No thanks. There are ALWAYS amazing , loving women waiting to lovingly replace the skank.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another great story...

Don't understand all the bellyaching about Sven sleeping with a married woman. He was no longer in a relationship with Candice because he left her after catching her cheating. He said it had been his personal rule to never sleep with a married woman, but Debbie told him that she was contemplating leaving her husband because of his adultery - under those circumstances, apparently Sven decided he couldn't damage Debbie's marriage any more than it had been - so maybe the rule became more of a guideline, at least for Debbie. Makes sense to me, after all, she was stripping, masturbating, and fondling another woman, in front of her office coworkers and bosses, just the night before.

Some commenters are saying that it's not such a big deal that Candice had sex with another woman (her sister-in-law). Cheating is cheating - a F/F cheat is still a betrayal and, lest we forget, Candice cheated because she was angry with Sven for having to work instead of flying on the plane with her. She's obviously still immature and spoiled enough to pitch a fit when things don't go her way - and then searches for a way to punish her husband. That's kind of scary isn't it? She nuked her marriage to punish her husband for disappointing her, and it wasn't even his fault. Is that the kind of wife you want? What if some dude is hanging around the next time she gets angry - does she pull him into bed to help her with her latest disappointment? Why in the world would someone think it's okay for a wife to cheat with another woman, but not a man? Is the betrayal any less?

Also, she cheated with her brother's wife - besides being incest, which makes for great fantasies, but let's be honest, it's kind of a sicko thing in real life; the fact that she was unconcerned about how it would affect her brother's marriage is perhaps even more disturbing than the physical sex itself - her actions are telling us she doesn't place much value in the sanctity of marriage. Now, I've had several of my gay friends tell me that "bi-sexual" is just another way of saying, "I'm still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up". Even the lesbian bartender, when hearing that Sven's fiance had sex with another woman, said it sometimes takes a while to figure out "who we are and what we want" - she also said Debbie is a piece of shit for cheating - so we've got the bartender saying that the wife having sex with another woman is indeed cheating. So what happens to her marriage with Sven if Debbie eventually decides she more lesbian than hetero? I think she's got too many loose screws to get married right now. It would probably be best if she grows up before picking a permanent partner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Gander/Goose or Double Standards Abound!

Sven was crushed when he discovered Candice was cheating on him. It was wrong and he couldn't forgive her.

Then he fucks a married woman. It was wrong!

Sven deserves to be crushed, hurt, broken and alone. He did to another just what he could not forgive.

Horrible characters, terrible story, I regret the time lost reading this trash.

Just My Opinion,

YMMV.

Alfonso435Alfonso435over 7 years ago
Great Story

What a good story, I liked it it, and it finished on a high which is always good.

I have to say you write some very enjoyable stories, lets have some more.

bworth1943bworth1943over 7 years ago
fantasy guy

well, cheating is not acceptable, no matter the gender. Having sex with a separated lady is not a bad thing, maybe it will help here make her relationship decision.

Good outcome , and He should be feelin good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice Story

Really enjoyed it! Liked to of seen how far Sven got on with his life..gitl friend, wife...

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanabout 7 years ago
OK start to the story

but then I felt it just drifted, no end, no conclusion.

juanviejojuanviejoalmost 7 years ago
Excellent!

Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Goddamnit, there needs to be another chapter to this! Don't leave us hanging!

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 7 years ago
i'm not

sure you could write another chapter. But, I am optimistic that he has his shit together and will perceiver.

boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
Entertaining But Unsatisfying

Sven's emotional angst seems a bit superficial, and I found the wrap-up to be too rushed. Great sex is nice, but it rarely leads to the catharsis that our hero needs in order to move on. The Thanksgiving scene, which allowed him to vent appropriately (even though he was ambushed by Candice), felt more cathartic than the sex scene with Debbie.

If voting was turned on, it would still be 5* -- thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Rather a disappointing ending

Seemed a bit rushed... And no real satisfactory conclusion. His reaction to candice's actions seemed a bit extreme and I would more than likely have taken her back now that she seems to have seemed to have learnt from her mistake ( yeah we all make mistakes)....

real69luvrreal69luvralmost 7 years ago
Different

I am different than a lot of your responders in the fact that I loved it. Keep it up. Of course a further chapter would be nice lol.

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 7 years ago
Proportionate response

Nice story, though I thought his response was overkill. Clearly Candice was not comfortable with her bi feelings otherwise she would have clued him in. He wasn't being replaced by another man, but I guess some people just don't share well with others. Good thing she found out this before they were married. That's an odd company- having two ladies with positions of responsibility work like strippers? His rule about not messing with married women was tossed away on a technicality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nip it!

Very correct for Sven to nip it in the bud. Very good story.

HomefrontWitnessHomefrontWitnessover 6 years ago
It's breeze, not reeds

driftin' on by

And the birds are flyin' HIGH. You know, like SKY and BY.

I skipped ahead to post this comment before reading the story. Don't piss on Nina Simone dude. For the record I've read a few of your stories tonight and liked them, and am looking forward to reading this one.

beretta84beretta84about 6 years ago
i rarely comment, but....

i really liked this story. i, also, enjoy your sense of humor during the interaction with dave & others. i have noticed it in most of your stories i have already read but never commented.

i know you rarely describe a sex scene, however thus one was very well done.

it seems some writers here on Lit. need the obligatory 3-4 pages which is really overkill. i prefer to read erotica, as portrayed here, not pornography.

FD45FD45about 6 years ago

I laughed at this one. Out loud. That is enough.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Re-Reading

Reasonable Doubt? While "Babygirl, no one does that to me better than you!" COULD mean that Candice is NOW doing it better than anyone else (though I believe that Meredith IS talking about prior experiences with Candice!), it can leave NO doubt that Meredith has had prior lesbian experiences, even if not with Candice.

He was right in that it was the dishonesty and the helping her sister-in-law cheat on her own brother that are deal-breakers. It shows an acceptance of infidelity that I wouldn't want in my future wife! As far as the bisexuality, while many partners couldn't/wouldn't accept it, many others would, especially if they were invited to join in!

She was afraid the TELLING him that she was bisexual would scare him away, but wasn't worried that ACTING on it after they were engaged would, even leaving the cheating s-i-l out of it?

I think her betrayal of her brother is WORSE! Cheating on a fiance is bad, but helping a brother or sister's spouse cheat? Ugh!

His parents - Of COURSE she loves him! That's why the situation is what it is. That doesn't change what he feels.

"Sometimes it takes us a while to figure out who we are and what we want." - No, she was well aware that she was bi!

Her thong "managed" to showcase her ass? That's what thongs do!

Too bad I can't score! Five stars!

green117green117over 5 years ago
Yah know

I will generally give you a break...

For example, someone who is hiding their bi nature may in fact be more prone to hide aspects of their sexual behavior in general.

But then again:

"taunt ass"? I don't take taunts from any ass, no matter how taut.

Green-something

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Whats the difference between Sven and Candice?

Overall I liked the story. I have read it a few times. But my biggest question about it is How are Sven and Candice any different? They both had sex with married women. No matter what that is just wrong. Sure Candice having sex with her SIL is a little bit worse than Sven having sex with a married woman just because she says that her husband is cheating on her. But still it is wrong. Other than that I thought it was pretty good and like the authors other stories. 4*.

davwoodavwooover 5 years ago
I enjoyed this the sex was erotic

I guess that men react differently to bisexuality. As far as bisexual females go I have no issues and I would not consider it cheating or a threat to my relationship. A long time ago (I was 21) I saw two actractive women with a man in a night club in Austria. I did not pay attention until they started kissing. It was very erotic and imprinted on me. Years later I started to read erotic literature about women making love to women, it always aroused me. When I married I eventually disclosed my fetish to my wife who seemed to accept my point of view. She eventually had a lesbian experience with a close female friend. While enjoying the experience, she told me she wasn’t really bisexual and was unlikely to repeat it.

Some men are completely uptight about their partners being bisexual. I find I am able to live with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Should

Should have taken Candice back,if only to see if he could make it work.It was obvious she wanted to.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDFWBeast@DFWBeast
Most of my stories fit in the "Loving Wives" category. Primarily they're "cheating wives/ revenge/ possible reconciliation" type stories. You'll rarely find stupid, clueless wives or weak, whipped husband's in my stories. What you'll find is flawed wives...