Feeling Strange

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tom that feels so good, I'm aching for you."

"You're going to cum for me Sophie."

"I don't know what that means," Sophie panted "but something's happening to me. Oh Tom I feel like I want to touch myself between my legs. I want you so much." Even as she was saying these words, Sophie was moving towards Tom and he decided this time to let her. He couldn't stop this any more than she could now. As she reached him, Sophie, still touching her nipples, started instinctively to grind against him, against his hardness.

'Tom..." she cried into his mouth as he kissed her and pulled her against him.

She broke away from his kiss to look into his eyes while bucking against him. "Tom, I can't stop, this feels so good."

"Tell me what it feels like." Tom could barely speak he was so close to cumming.

"I feel achy ...and hot...and like...I'm...going...to...explode," Sophie groaned in time to her bucking hard against Tom. It was all he could do not to reach down and feel the wet slipperiness he knew he would feel if he reached under her pyjama shorts.

"I like talking about it to you...it makes me feel hotter...uhhh something's happening Tom. I'm going to explode, it feels so good, I can't stop moving against you, I can't stop, I can't stop, uhhhhh I'm exploding!!" Sophie cried as she bucked against him again and again.

Tom couldn't hold on any longer. This was the sexiest thing he'd ever been a part of, he had loved this girl in one way or another since she was a child and now she was cumming while grinding against his cock. Tom jerked hard against Sophie, cried out into her hair and came harder than he ever had.

Exhausted, Sophie collapsed into Tom's arms and they both slid to the ground, Tom's back to the pole.

To be continued...

12