All Comments on 'Feet Molested, Pink Heels Stolen'

by philgill11

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
philgill11philgill11over 4 years agoAuthor
Similar incidents?

If anyone has had a similar incident let me know. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Creepy

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

In the real world it is wrong, but in the fantasg world it is hot. If somebody was acting that way with my wife, I would want her to please him.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

His behavior was wrong, creepy and illegal, but not violent or threatening.

If my wife was there and she made it clear that she had a husband that she was faithful to, it would have ok if there was just a little bit of flirting.

She could have told him that she thought he was handsome and could easily find someone of his own. She could have pressed her feet back against him in a subtle way during the evening.

When she woke up, she could have stayed and lightly moaned with approval, and said "It's wrong, but keep going" and other things to both object and encourage him.

So hot. I would not be jealous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userphilgill11@philgill11
My wife has beautiful size 6 feet, and I love other guys noticing them and drooling over them. She allows me to take pictures and videos and is a part time foot model and ashiatsu massage therapist (massaging men using her feet). Fun to watch the enjoyment.