All Comments on 'Fellation Initiation'

by yowser

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
MuscleaddictMuscleaddictabout 5 years ago
No fellation without penetration

yowser is a very skilful writer and I admire the literary quality of this story about the sexual encounters two white anthropologists have with young men from a tribe in Papua New Guinea, but I found the account of 19 suck-offs in a three-week period rather boring. In all traditional fertility cults there comes a second step after the blow-jobs: every novice is to receive the cocks of adult warriors up his arse. In most cultures there is a downright gang-bang (the boys are impaled on one cock after the other of all the men sitting in a circle), some tribes practise penetration and fellation simultaneously. I wonder how one can write about primitive insemination practises without mentioning the ejaculation inside the rectum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
suckessful story

Like the relationship of the professor and his protege, meeting twice a year to perform fellatio on each other, using tongue techniques they studied in the field.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryowser@yowser
I am fond of a well-crafted story. My interests are broad spectrum, there is something here for almost everyone. I value writing as a tool of exploration.