Female Led Household Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Parvati... I..uh..."

"MISTRESS". Parvati said in a stern tone. "And don't tell me you don't want me to take charge of your life, because even if you deny it, your dick has already given its way." Saying this, she grabbed hold of Jayant's hard boner which made Jayant forget all his humiliations that he underwent hours ago. He felt like he was in heaven. He liked the first taste of being pleasured after being humiliated to the core.

Leaving his dick aside, Parvati took his hand and directed it towards her pussy bypassing the panty wall covering it. "Come on. Rub your mistress. Show your devotion towards your mistress. Show me how much do you care about the pleasure of your mistress." Parvati said this to an already brainwashed man who took the words uttered by her as an order and started massaging her clit. Within moments, Parvati was all charged up.

"Harder. You know what makes me horny? The fact that you are not a man. You were never a man. You being a man was nothing but a farcical lie. It was preposterous of everyone to call you as a man. You were never a man. You will never be a man" Said Parvati violently as the waves of pleasure rippled in her vagina with Jayant increasing the speed of his massage.

"You are a male bitch. A rare breed born to serve women. To please them, to provide for them, to tend to their needs, to entertain them and to devote all your life to them. That is your sole purpose." Parvati barked as she was about to reach her climax as Jayant almost finger-fucked her.

All these words hit Jayant's conscience so hard that it formed the foundation of his newfound identity. They got etched in his memory. He considered all that to be true with his wife writhing in front of him uttering these words while approaching her orgasm.

"You will always be my bitch. My slut. My fucking bimbo. My fucking whore. Mistress Parvati's worthless fucking slave..." Parvati screamed as all her lady juices gushed out of her cunt sending her into the deepest bottoms of ocean of pleasure. When she came back to her senses, she took Jayant's hand and directed it towards his mouth demanding him to lick her juices.

"Lick my nectar. It is the divine offering for you from now on." She said with a smirk on her face as she saw Jayant lapping up and licking his hand clean.

After her orgasm, Parvati looked at her husband and thought of giving him his share of pleasure, but not so easily. She grabbed his cock and started jerking it. This appeased Jayant so much that he was literally moaning with pleasure. His sufferings had taken a backseat and all he cared in the world was about the orgasm he was about to receive from his wife. Parvati jerked his cock and the sensations of an orgasm building up in his testicles drove Jayant mad. He was getting ecstatic. His joy knew no bounds. He was about to reach his climax when suddenly, he realised that the strokes that his cock was receiving went slow.

"Not so early Tiny." Parvati coined a new name for him with reference to his not-so-tiny dick that was made to appear small.

"You are yet to confess something." Parvati reminded.

"Yes Mistress, Tell me. I am ready to say whatever you want me to." Said Jayant gasping between his breaths. He desperately wanted to cum after enduring all the mortifications at the hands of his wife. He was in a trance like state which was supplicated by the humiliation he faced, the arousal that came as a by-product and now the desperation of wanting to spill all that frustration that built up inside of him.

"Say what you aren't?" Asked Parvati, giving his cock a fast jerk or two but ensuring that he doesn't cum.

"I am not a man. I was never a man. Me being a man was nothing but a farcical lie. It was preposterous of everyone o call me as a man. I was never a man. I will never be a man."

"And what you are?" Asked Parvati, jerking his cock harder and faster almost making him on the verge of erupting his load.

"I am a male bitch. A rare breed born to serve women. To please them, to provide for them, to tend to their needs, to entertain them and to devote all my life to them. That is my main purpose."

"And whom will you devote your life to?" Asked Parvati, now keeping him just a touch shy of exploding.

"Mistress Parvati. I will devote my entire life at Mistress Parvati's divine feet because that is where my heaven is".

"Very good slave. Now scream your identity and cum NOW." Demanded Parvati.

"I am bitch. A slut. A fucking bimbo. I am a fucking whore for my mistress Parvati." Jayant screamed at the top of his voice as the warm man juice came squashing out of his throbbing penis and landed straight on his throat. He spasmed again and spilled some more seed till he was finished. He was completely under her control now. All that she wanted to do now had a clear path in her mind.

She had now formulated a way to put her husband in front of her in-laws to eke out whatever she wanted. But she was rational. She didn't want to misuse this new found power. She used it to good effect to put forth her wish to complete her higher studies in the same meticulous way she ensnared her husband. Everything went according to the plan and Jayant putting the financial condition of his home as a bait, encouraged her in front of the entire family members to go for further studies to reap benefits for all in the longer run even if it meant that he had to go against his own parents, paid the expenses and also suffered the agony of not having someone in his day to day life to support him morally and the wrath of his parents for giving so much freedom to his wife in their view.

Parvati completed her Masters and buoyed by her thesis, she got the job in the same city as a lecturer where his husband's family was staying. Her life became easier and she made the life of his family easier as well. Both were career oriented, hardworking, diligent and progressive. But after her Master's, her say in the in the familial affairs rose all the more.

She willingly grabbed this opportunity with both hands and gradually, she became the one who had her husband coming over to her to take up the familial affairs with her and offer some advises. Her family reached a point where there was almost no decision taken without her consent. Be it buying a new house, new car, going for a holiday or family planning. Even Jayant's younger brother Nirav's marriage was left with Parvati to decide, at such level her influence rose. Jayant's parents gradually left for heavenly abode and with that, it was Parvati all the way at home. This influx of power brought a change to her behaviour. She became a person with less but the most important and decisive words as far as her family were concerned. If she faced any rebuttal from her husband, her eyes, that always had love and admiration for her husband turned stony and cold. A cold gaze towards Jayant was sufficient for him along with the past experiences to understand that the refusal needs to change into acceptance.

Years went by and Parvati became mother twice. First came in Kalyani and 4 years later, Anjan. Both were bright students. Although Kalyani's achievements overshadowed her little brother's, she had something that would always be going to help her in the future; her mother's nature. She was like her mother but there was a little more to her than that. She never believed that she lives in a man's world. She was studious, fierce and at some point, merciless. When Anjan was growing up, Parvati gave Kalyani complete authority of Anjan to her. She looked after him, took care of him, taught him, bathed him and played with him; she basically loved her brother very much. And Anjan was also very good. He didn't take all that love into his head like typical Indian single male siblings who know they are the only boy in the family and the sole inheritors of everything the parents are going to leave behind. Yes, he was a little mischievous but his deeds were never deemed offensive by others but sometimes, only by his elder sister. She always had a way to correct him. She used to slap hard across his face whenever he was out of his line. Anjan, being short statured, used to give in easily and this reinforced in his mind the superiority of his sister.

They studied together and while Anjan was about to enter into his college life for engineering, his sister was into her final year. Some months later, she got a job offer from a prestigious company but she thought that is not enough. She had researched a lot for her final year project and came up with some path-breaking idea for a project, roped in a couple of friends and started going for a private institute to improve upon that project during the year's first half break. Meanwhile, her brother was enjoying the first sabbatical of his college life. Often, he used to go with his friends to fool around in the evening. On asking why he didn't want to come, he said that he is going to get bored while Kalyani said that she needs to go to the institute to oversee a major implementation of her project.

After the parents left, the brother-sister duo was left alone in the home. "Didda", as he affectionately called his elder sister, Anjan asked, "Is it really tough to work upon a final year project?"

"It depends" Kalyani said.

"On what?" asked Anjan.

"On various things" Kalyani replied.

"Like..." asked Anjan curiously.

"Like the interest of the student, dedication of the student and the group he is working with, project idea, how far the student can go into the topics of the project, how viable is the project, is it practical enough to be implemented... so on and so forth. There are a lot of things dear." Said Kalyani while combing her hair.

"So did you take up a topic that was never ever taken up by anyone in the past?" asked Anjan even more curiously.

"I hope so." Said Kalyani in a hopeful tone.

"Where did you get the idea from? Did that book help you?" Anjan said pointing his finger towards the book that he saw usually being carried out by his sister while going for classes.

"Yes and can you please stop asking so many questions now dear?" Her tone became irritating from hopeful.

"Can I see that book? Maybe, I'll also get something for my final year project." Asked Anjan to quench his thirst for knowing what his sister was actually doing in her project out of curiosity.

"GO and have a look. Just don't ask so many questions." Said Kalyani while getting ready to leave.

Anjan took the book and opened. As soon as the book got opened, suddenly something clicked Kalyani. She screamed at her little brother. "Don't open that book. Don't..."

Before she was done with her yelling, Anjan opened the book. And now the fear was in Kalyani's eyes. Was she hiding something in that book? Was there something in the book that Anjan shouldn't have seen?

12