All Comments on 'Female Led Relationship'

by CuckoldGuy

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Where you get off with this stuff is ridiculous pansy man. Crawl back in your hoke

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The reality?

She is a parasite using you for sustenance while giving you nothing.

Her "lovers" are those undomesticated "boys" still running around having sex and impregnating women without responsibility.

You are a dupe.

jasjonjasjonover 7 years ago
Pure absolute drivel

Mindless shit spun in your little fag head. Regardless of what your warped little mind thinks, real men don't operate like this. As a matter of fact, my wife is very submissive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Curious

A female led relationship is really a dominant/submissive relationship. Why call it something else?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you for not using the racial

SHIT CARD. Dude,wake up!!!!! Are you awake? Now piss off. Do not thank me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Faggot

BS

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yo may be writing this..

as part of your therapy/fetish, whatever your reasons, someday sombody will get shot because of yours words. i hope your soul never knows peace & eternally tormented.

U.GUR qar-rad DINGIR ina GÍR-!ú

la ga-me-li nap-!at-ku-nu li-bal-li !á-

ga-á!-tú mu-t[a-a]-nu ina %À-bi-ku-

nu li!-kun

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bad trolling - neither original or funny

'Female led relationship, FLR is becoming the common, accepted life style.'

In Europe it's Sharia Law and rape.

'Girls are born with a natural instinct to be care givers and mothers which in a way makes them natural leaders.'

Yeah, like Angela Merkel - cuck.

'They are doing great jobs and men seem to be falling behind and there is a reason for that.'

Discrimination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You might want to consider walking that statement back.

CG

I didn't join the Marines because my mother spanked me. In fact, my mother never spanked me. I joined the Marines to serve my country. To suggest otherwise is insulting

to me and my brother Marines.

Semper Fideles

RegretsRegretsover 7 years ago
Marine over your knee

Spanking a Marine over your knee-that's pretty close to utterly ridiculous

I automatically gave a star vote but I wish I had not

1 star,but should be zero

bongoliabongoliaabout 7 years ago
language!

The term "unwilling cuckold" is a double negative. A cuckold is a man who is an unwilling partner of an unfaithful wife. Not an unwilling unwilling partner. A "willing cuckold" is a Wittol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
FLR.... for real!

What most men don't realize is that they are already in a female led relationship! Women have a natural ability to "control" men. When done correctly it is so subtle the poor thing doesn't even know it. The key, of course, is penis control. Any woman worth her salt knows how to use sex to keep her man in line. If there are problems in a relationship it is because she has not properly trained him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Mistake

Dominate ist the verb, the adjective is dominant. (Or do you also say vigilate instead of vigilant or dormate instead of dormant etc.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

My fiancé and I are about to enter into a Female Led Relationship. I will be visiting her at her daughter's home where she has been residing a while now. I have taken the first step into the FLR by creating a contract which lays out how my life will be controlled by Her and the rules I must adhere to for the rest of our lives together. We will be reading and signing the contract in front of her daughter and she will then witness the contract. I'm very excited for this all to take place. Serving my Dominant will begin then and I can hardly contain my excitement.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Who believes this crap?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jesus you're pathetic

daganetdaganetover 1 year ago

My God! Those losers in the comments... F*ck off already.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

THAT was so funny I'm still laughing! What kind of weakass, subservient man would do ANY of that? Complete lunacy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuckoldGuy@CuckoldGuy
Retired engineer. Married to the same woman for over fifty years. All of my stories are true from my own life experiences or they were given to me by my readers. I wanted to write a story as a way of giving back to this site but then, one story led to another and then another....