Fembot NOT!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HungryGuy
HungryGuy
555 Followers

"Hey!" Justin said, looking over at the two fembots. "Your fembot is blushing, Ted! Her face is as red as a tomato!"

"Heh!" Ted chuckled. "Yeah, she blushes sometimes."

"Cool!" Justin said. "Your fembot has more realistic features than mine."

"Fuck realism!" Ted said. "I just want to fuck all her holes! Isn't that what you want?"

"Actually," Justin said. "Not at first. I originally was going to sell her. When I first won Aerith in that contest and brought her home, I couldn't understand why anyone would prefer a machine to a real girl..."

Carol coughed, another annoying bit of unnecessary realism, then Justin continued, "but after fucking Aerith, I was convinced of the benefits of a fembot over a meat girl."

"Yeah," Ted said. "After breaking her of that stupid gag reflex, Carol can fuck circles around a meat girl!"

Dinner continued. The fembots served dark chocolate cake for dessert. Then, after coffee and dessert, it was getting late, so Ted and Carol headed home.

That night, after Ted had mouth-fucked Carl as he often does, he rolled over and started to fall asleep. But then he needed to pee. Not wanting to go down the hall to the bathroom, he said, "Carol! Get on your knees by the bed here."

"You want another blowjob?" she asked sleepily.

"No, I need to pee. So I'm going to use your mouth."

"Master! Please! Don't make me do that!"

"Get over here, you fucking belligerent machine!" he demanded.

Carol crawled over and knelt before him at the side of the bed. He slid his soft member into her mouth. He knew about water sports, and had tried it once with a real human girl, but he was too tense to let his pee flow into her mouth. But peeing into a robot's mouth was no different that peeing into a toilet, and his piss flowed freely. He felt her swallow so as not to spill any on the floor.

"Now get back into bed!" he commanded as she headed toward the door.

She stood and pointed at her mouth, still full of his piss.

"Oh, swallow it!" he said. "It's fuel for your fusion thingy."

She swallowed and returned to bed, as did he. But a moment later, she emitted the strangest noise, then rushed out of the bedroom to the bathroom.

"Jesus Christ!" Ted cursed as he followed her into the bathroom a moment later to see her puking into the toilet.

She stood and wiped her mouth with a wad of toilet paper. "I'm sorry, Master. I couldn't help it."

"Yeah, well, get back in bed! I feel like fucking your ass!"

"Yes, master," she squeaked.

No sooner than she climbed into bed and lay on her stomach, he pulled her legs apart and slammed himself on top of her, forcing a gasp from her. He immediately jammed his hungry member into her tight sphincter with all his weight, producing an ear-shattering shriek from her mouth.

"Shut up and enjoy it, bitch-bot!" he screamed back as he pumped her ass.

The new-felt tightness on his cock spurred him to almost immediate release.

Then, spent, he rolled off her and promptly fell asleep, sparing his ears the sound of her sobbing.

Months went by, and Ted was growing dissatisfied with his "realistic" fembot. He had decided to return her to Shinra and make a royal stink if he didn't get a good portion of his deposit back. But upon checking his statements, he noticed that his credit card had never been charged the $1,000 deposit. Nor had he received any monthly payment bills for her.

Then, upon calling Shinra, they had no record of him buying a fembot from them. After countless calls through layers and layers of automated call direction systems, "Press 1 for this, press 2 for that, press 3 for something else," and speaking to numerous customer representatives, it was clear that Shinra had somehow lost all record of their sale of Carol to him. So he decided to keep her for a little longer, then either sell her for what he could get, or just take her down to the dump and junk the worthless bot.

Still, during the year that followed, she learned how to deep-throat him for continuous hours, to give him bedside toilet service without puking, and to ignore the torture of taking him up the ass without lubricant. She also became an efficient housekeeper, cook, and personal assistant.

Ted and Justin got together occasionally to catch a game on a Sunday afternoon while their two bots waited on them tirelessly.

But Ted was getting itchy for adventure again. His consulting business provided him a modest income, but not the big bucks he had grown accustomed to overseas. So he placed his impressive resume on Monster and Dice, and quickly got calls for interviews. He was so confident that he had even begun to pack his townhouse in preparation to sell it. He wasn't interested in most of the jobs, but when he got invited out to Los Angeles to interview for the position of CIO for a LotsaTech, large multi-national company that ran the bulk of their Information Systems in Japan, he had most of his belongings packed away in small moving boxes--except one.

He had obtained a large wooden crate made just for storage of bots. "Carol! Come here!" he ordered.

"Yes, Master?" Carol came over. She was naked, as he liked her to be when they were home alone.

"Stand in that crate for a minute."

She seemed to hesitate for a moment before complying, then backed into the tall narrow, shallow crate. Her neck, waist, wrists, and ankles fit nicely into half-circular cutouts in three cross planks that ran horizontally along the back of the crate.

Ted slid the matching front planks into slots into the side walls of the crate.

"What are you doing, Master?" she squeaked, the panic rising in her voice.

"Relax," he said. "I'm just trying something."

"Master. I think, maybe, I should tell you something about myself."

"Just shut your metal mouth, you stupid machine!"

"Yes, Master, but you won't keep me in here for long, will you, Master?"

"Of course not!"

Upon hammering the planks in place from the sides of the crate, she was securely fastened inside the crate by three gallows, the top one around her neck, a second around her waist and wrists, and a third around her ankles.

He was about to place the front panel on the crate and hammer it on, but he checked his watch--the taxi would be here any second.

"This is really uncomfortable, Master! Will you let me out soon?"

"Yeah, in just a minute," Ted rasped. "Now shut up!" Ted rushed upstairs to grab his weekend satchel that he had packed a little earlier. Almost as an afterthought, he snapped the switch on the thermostat to turn the central air conditioning off. Then went outside just as the taxi arrived and blew its horn. Being it was the middle of a heat wave, he was sure glad the taxi came quickly.

His flight to Los Angeles was uneventful. He met with the executive team the following day, and they promised to make a decision quickly. Indeed, they did, they called him on his cell phone the following morning while he slept late in the hotel.

"Ted, we'd like to extend an invitation to join LotsaTech!"

He returned to their Los Angeles headquarters that afternoon and negotiated a six-figure salary with generous benefits.

That night, he celebrated with a night out on the town. Los Angeles had plenty to keep a young, wealthy bachelor occupied after the sun went down.

The concierge gave him a list of clubs that, while women paid a $20 cover, men got in for free. At many of those clubs, men's drinks were half price.

At one such club, he eyed the crowd. Many guys were there accompanied by slutty-looking women, obviously their fembots. A few guys were there alone. Either they were like him, travelers away from home, or else they had a fetish for meat girls. Well, the pickings were pretty decent. There seemed to be about four or five women to every man in the place on average--not too many that the guys would be overwhelmed by lame pickup lines, but enough that those men so inclined would have a decent selection of flesh to choose from and take home.

Of course, it didn't take long for Ted to notice a head full of frizzy bleached blonde hair to take the stool right next to him at the bar.

Ted glanced at her. Meeting his eye, she said, "Hi!"

"Hi" Ted answered back.

"Where's your robot?" she asked. "Or are you one of those rare guys who prefers a _REAL_ woman?"

"I have a bot, but she's packed away at home."

"Oh? Not satisfied with a metal lover, huh?"

"Actually, no. If you ask me, fembots are overrated."

She lightly touched his arm and said, "I'm glad you think so."

Ted woke in the girl's arms the next morning. It was an unwritten rule in these situations not to exchange names or other personally identifying information. With the advent of fembots, feminist groups have lobbied for increasingly burdensome obligations upon men in areas such as alimony, even after a single romantic encounter. And child support often amounts to 80% of a man's income before taxes. Women who want a romantic encounter with a man had better be willing to fuck and forget.

Ted slipped out of her arms and quietly dressed. Had the room been better lit, he might have seen a tear roll down her cheek as she feigned sleep.

A short taxi ride returned him to his hotel. He checked out and caught a flight home that afternoon.

The taxi let Ted off in front of his house just as Justin had arrived home from work and the two met at their cluster mailbox.

"Hot enough for you?" Ted asked Justin.

"Yeah! It's a scorcher! How you been?"

"I just accepted a position overseas. They want me to start next week."

"Congratulations, Ted! But what about your house?"

"I guess I'll leave it in the hands of a realtor to sell it. Everything's packed up. I think I still have a few beers left in the fridge. Want to come in for a second?"

"Sure," Justin said.

Upon entering, Justin wiped his hand across his forehead. "Phew! It's roasting in here!"

"Yeah, let me turn my AC back on."

"So, where's Carol?" Justin asked.

"Oh, the stupid bot is crated up in the living room. I'm going to put it into storage with the rest of my crap."

"What! Carol!"

Justin rushed into Ted's living room, climbed over the stack of moving boxes and came face-to-face with Carol, fastened into her crate.

Her body was ashen. Her eyes looked hollow. A small puddle of urine and a tiny pile of feces were on the bottom cross-member holding her ankles in place.

Her eyes unable to focus on him, she rasped, "Water! Please! Water!"

Justin ran into the kitchen and, for lack of any glasses in the bare cabinets, grabbed an empty coffee can out of a bag of trash in the corner, rinsed it out, and filled it with water. He rushed back to Carol and lifted it to her lips. She gulped it down in a split second.

"More!" she rasped again. "Please! More!"

Justin rushed back into the kitchen, and rushed back out to give her more water.

"What are you doing?" Ted asked with a chuckle.

"Your fembot's on death's doorstep, Ted!"

"Oh, she'd just go into standby or hibernation or something when she ran out of fuel for her fusion thingy. What's the big deal?"

"Well..." Justin stammered.

"Hey! I have an idea!" Ted said.

"What?" Justin asked.

"Maybe I can rent my house out instead of selling it. I tell you what! I'll let you have Carol--you seem to like her--and in return you manage the house for me--find tenants, collect the rent, pay the mortgage and taxes, arrange repairs, and so on."


"Maybe, but management companies usually take a percentage. Will I get a percentage of the rent?"

"Hell! I'm giving you a fembot worth over a hundred grand! What more do you want?"

"Well, since you put it that way, sure!"

Ted, being a good businessman, wrote up a quick contract, which they both signed.

Then Ted rooted in one of his boxes and handed Justin a crinkled old slip of paper.

"What's this?" Justin asked.

"Her serial number, you have to read it to her and say your name so she'll take you as her new owner."

"Oh, right," Justin said. "I had to do the same with Aerith before I took her home with me."

Carol looked a little better from her two coffee cans of water. Justin read the sixteen-digit number to Carol then said his name.

Carol replied immediately with a big smile, "I'm pleased to be your fembot, Justin!" Color seemed to return to her face.

Justin looked at Ted. "Now can I get her out of this crate?"

Ted laughed. "You can do whatever you want with her. She's your headache--I mean, fembot now!" Glaring at Carol, Ted sneered, "Sell her, or chop her up into itty-bitty gears and computer chips for all I care!"

Ted handed Justin a hammer, and Justin promptly pulled the nails out of the sides of the crate. When the last stockade board fell out, Carol, still naked, fell into Justin's arms. "Thank you, Master!" she gasped, her throat still seemingly dry from lack of water.

She could hardly walk, so Justin carried her out of Ted's place, and out of Ted's life.

Ted followed a little later and dropped off a bag full of her cat food and clothes in front of Justin's front door.

Later, Ted called a moving company, and had his belongings put into storage a couple of days later.

Ted met with Justin to finalize a few details about renting his house out, then he caught a flight to Tokyo and his new adventure and next fortune.

LotsaTech put Ted up in a five-star hotel across the street from their world headquarters while he shopped for a house.

For his first night in Tokyo, he went down to a bar in the hotel. Japan was one of the few countries in the world where hardly anyone spoke English, even as a second language. So he didn't dare wander too far.

Looking around, it was a scene as typical as any bar back in the states. Of course, Japan had an even higher market penetration of fembots than the USA. So, obviously, the situation with real women was much the same as back home. A small bar, it was almost all women, most in groups, but some alone. There were a few groups of guys at tables, two or three couples, and one or two guys alone. But the ratio of women to men seemed to be about 10 to 1.

The bartender, a short Japanese fellow, came over when Ted took a seat at the bar. He ordered an Asahi beer and watched the activity as the bartender walked off to get it. Hungry Japanese women didn't let those single guys in the bar stay alone for very long.

Indeed, in a flash of déjà vu, Ted took a seat at a bar, and a short Japanese woman sat next to him almost immediately, then another sat on his other side. Ted knew the score; a single guy just couldn't sit alone at a bar for very long before being hit on by lonely, horny women.

The moment Ted glanced at the one on his right, their eyes met. She was a luscious beauty with long black hair, big brown eyes, and golden skin. Smiling, she said something in Japanese.

Ted shrugged, and answered, "I don't speak Japanese. Sorry."

She giggled and said, "I'm Suki, and," pointing to the woman on the other side of Ted, "this is friend, Kumiko." Suki giggled again and added, "We speak some English little."

"It's nice to meet you both. I'm Ted."

"It is nice to meeting you too, Ted," Suki said. "May we buy you beer?"

Before Ted could answer, the bartender brought Ted's beer and Suki paid for it, and ordered one for herself, too.

"Thank you," Ted said. "But you shouldn't have."

"Too late!" she giggled. "Already buy beer. Why in Tokyo?"

Ted took a sip of his beer. "I start a new job for LotsaTech on Monday. For now, I'm staying here in the hotel until I can find a place to live."

"Ah, nice hotel," Suki said and took a sip of her beer.

"Yes, it seems very nice," Ted answered, noticing that Kumiko wasn't drinking.

"Nice company, LotsaTech. What you do?"

"I'll be managing their I.T. department. What do you ladies do?"

Suki said, "I supervise dental office for group of dentists. Kumiko is--special friend."

"I see..." Ted answered, wondering what she meant by that. Were they two lesbians? And if so, why were they taking such an interest in him?

"Alone, are you?" Kumiko asked.

Ted took another sip of his beer. "Yes, I packed up my house back in America and I came with just the bare essentials."

"No robot? Girlfriend? Wife?"

"I had a robot, but I gave her to a friend as payment to watch over my house for me. No wife or girlfriend."

"Ah, nice man like you need girlfriend and robot, no?"

"Oh!" Ted said as his eyes widened. "Say--you're not a robot, are you?"

"No!" Suki said. "Not robot. Am real live human female."

"I see."

"You like human female, yes?"

"Yes! I bought a robot--the one I gave to my friend--but she didn't live up to all the hype that everyone said about robot lovers, if you know what I mean. So, no more robots for me! Real women from now on."

Suki ran her finger down Ted's sleeve and said, "Well then?"

"Yes, sure!" Ted answered the implied question.

They finished their beers, then the two Japanese women each took one of Ted's arms and led him out of the hotel. Out on the street, they hailed a taxi, and a short ride took them to a residential neighborhood of lo-rise apartments.

The apartment was tiny and plainly furnished. All the furniture in the room consisted of a big-screen TV against one wall, a cabinet full of fancy dishes, and a low rectangular table in the middle of the room. The two women sat Ted down on a mat by the table, then disappeared into an adjoining room through a sliding door. They returned a moment later with a carafe and three tall narrow glasses. Pouring what looked like wine, Ted took a sip and found the taste sweet and sour and very alcoholic.

After they had finished nearly the whole carafe, Ted was feeling rather giddy. Suki stroked Ted's face, and he didn't hesitate to pull her face to his for a lingering kiss. A moment later, Kumiko merged her face into theirs for a three-way kiss--Ted's Tongue lapping around alternating between one woman's mouth then the other's, as their three tongues wrestled together.

The three broke for air after a while, then the two women spoke in Japanese. They stood and walked over to a closet set into the wall and pulled out a rolled up mattress. The two hurriedly removed a set of sheets and blankets from an upper shelf and made the bed. Then they returned to Ted and began undressing him. Between the two of them, they had him completely naked in less than a minute. Then Suki took Ted's hand and placed it on a button on her blouse. Taking the hint, Ted undressed her. Once she was naked, Kumiko touched Ted's shoulder. It was obvious what she wanted him to do, so she, too, was naked a moment later.

Both of their petite Asian bodies were perfect examples of womanhood. Their elfin figures only served to arouse Ted even more than he already was. The two women took Ted by the hands and led him into their makeshift bed where they resumed their three-way kiss.

While Kumiko continued to kiss Ted, Suki slowly licked straight down Ted's torso until she reached his crotch. She gingerly placed her lips onto the head of his penis and then slowly slid her mouth up and down his shaft.

Having been a week since his last orgasm with that anonymous woman in L.A., Ted was primed and ready to blow on a hair trigger. Suki didn't have to work very hard to trigger Ted's climax into her mouth, still while swapping spit with Kumiko.

Suki sucked every drop of Ted's climax until he went soft, then crawled back up to reconstruct the three-way kiss.

Suki broke the kiss again and said, "Now you use mouth make me orgasm."

"Gladly!" Ted answered as both women leaned back and Suki lay on her back with her legs invitingly separated. Ted started by putting his mouth to one of her breasts and sucking in her nipple. Her nipples were already hard by then, but he managed to make it just a little harder and wetter while drawing "Ohh!s" and "Ahh!s" from her. That job done, he didn't hesitate to crawl between her open thighs and start sucking on her black hairy twat.

HungryGuy
HungryGuy
555 Followers